2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB6HI1DfFbp9VTT6TtKjs

America Lopez (Big Brother 25)

Angelina Curtis (Australian Idol 8 )

Anika Mysha (Big Brother Canada 11)

Anya Hynninen (Australian Idol 8 )

Azán (The Voice 24)

Hope Agbolosoo (Big Brother Canada 11)

Kala Banham (The Voice 23)

Lucy Love (American Idol 21)

Mara Justine (The Voice 24)

Marvin Achi (The Circle 5)

Marybeth Byrd (American Idol 21)

Nini Iris (The Voice 24)

Nutsa (American Idol 21)

Santina Carlson (Big Brother Canada 11)

Sorelle (The Voice 23)

Tyson Venegas (American Idol 21)

Edited by *Chris

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Posted)

Anika Mysha (Big Brother Canada 11)

Anika-Mysha-Big-Brother-Canada-Cast.jpg?

Hmm this was a little tricky on how to go about with who to cut as I could have cut a few of these people. But I've opted to choose and go with Anika Mysha. Anika Mysha is a 28-year old Investment advisor from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, who competed on Big Brother Canada 11. Anika was someone who I felt I liked early on but eventually that faded away as the season progressed. Anika was in a number of alliances such as The Crown, The Shady Bunch and The Angency. In fact, I remember really loving The Crown alliance which had Hope/Anika/Daniel/Kuzie/Jonathan apart of it and on paper, they seemed like a strong alliance. But they could not win comps to save their lives or save their group at all, despite having the majority of the numbers at the start. :dead: The Girly Pops and Ty were the ones that were winning most of the comps (HoHs or Vetos) at this point, so this group would eventually faltered. I did start wearing off of Anika when she and Daniel were trashing and decided to want to break apart and target Kuzie. I get that Kuzie might have gotten cocky on her last week, but still wasn't fond of that as I felt Anika and Daniel were really catty and rude towards Kuzie at that point. Anika did win one of the most embarrassing HoH comps, it was an ~endurance comp~ that was meant to last hours and hours and until the early hours of the morning even. But it lasted a measly 15 seconds as Ty, Daniel and Renee all flopped hardcore in that, it was so embarrassing. :dead: Anika did take out Renee that week. Anika was also a bit of a pawn star as she was often put on the block a number of times - on Week 1 (where she was veto'd by Ty), Week 7 and Week 9.  Most of those times, Anika was put up as a pawn as no one really saw her as a threat. Anika's luck did run out as she went out on Ty's HoH week with Claudia being the lone vote to evict her from the house. Anika was an under-the-radar player that did well to make it all the way to 4th and she lasted 63 (out of 69) days in the Big Brother house. 

Saving: Mara Justine

N4PZO5RY75ET5EIMNS3WZHQD3M.jpg?auth=58e4

AMERICA LOPEZ

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952maxnd7xp4xkycdu0gpragb7jc0xkn9lxs7echsu1&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

America Lopez was a Houseguest on Big Brother 25 last year. She's a super fan who wanted to make big moves and play the game hard. Unfortunately for America, people didn't really trust her. She wasn't good at keeping secrets, and she wasn't viewed as a reliable ally. She was initially included in the Family Style alliance, but she wasn't part of the core group The Handful. And sure, there was For Real, For Real. Despite the name, this was just another alliance for Cirie, Felicia, and Izzy to cover their bases. However, even though America didn't have much sway in the house, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and push for the vote to go how she wanted it to. She finally got her way when she helped put into motion the flip against Izzy. Felicia was set to be evicted, but the tide turned and Izzy (who candidly told America she didn't even need her vote) was evicted instead. Eventually, America would get close to Cory, and the two of them later became a showmance duo. America and Cory were inseparable, and I think both of their games suffered because of it. They were so brazen about their romantic relationship building, which just made the target on them even bigger. For a short while, Cory and America seemed to be in an alliance with Matt and Jag. However, Jag targeted them before Americory could strike first. Cory was evicted in eighth place, and America was evicted the following week during the Double Eviction. She finished in sixth place.

America was one of my favorites in the early weeks of the game. However, she fell in my ranking later in the season. She lost focus on the game and just seemed to care about Cory. I also thought it was a bit hypocritical when she was so upset when Jag put her and Cory on the block. Cory and America both agreed to target Matt and Jag at the next possible opportunity days before Jag put them on the block first. America was so angry by the so-called betrayal and refused to speak with Jag and Matt for a couple of days. She was so mad her friends would do that to her...even though she was planning to do the same thing to them. In addition, the Americory stans online were just too much, which may have unfairly affected my thoughts on them too. But America was spunky and I can see why people liked her, but I'd rather see Felicia be the last BB25 Houseguest standing from the ones left in this game. So, out goes America from the rankdown.

Saving Nutsa. 

american-idol-nutsa-169182_7800.jpg

Edited by Steven_

Marvin Achi (The Circle 5)

Is Marvin Single After 'The Circle'? Raven Is In Touch With Him

Marvin looks like he has been around the reality tv world for a hot minute.  He is in this rankdown for The Circle 5,  But he was on Big Brother Titans and America's Got Talent previously.  He was also supposed to be on Big Brother 24, but was removed and replaced by Joseph.  I assume this is because he was under contract with Got Talent at the time.  Anyway, people must like him if they keep him booking him for reality tv.  As for the Circle he was playing himself as a personal trainer.  He never played at the top and was never an influencer.  He was eliminated in Episode 10, right before the finale.  He placed 7th overall in the cast.

Save: Nini Iris

Azán (The Voice 24)

Hope Agbolosoo (Big Brother Canada 11)

Kala Banham (The Voice 23)

Marybeth Byrd (American Idol 21)

Sorelle (The Voice 23)

Tyson Venegas (American Idol 21)

Tyson Venegas

I have nominated him a few times but he kept being saved so I will be glad to cut him now. Tyson Venegas was am contestant on Season 21 of American Idol.

Look Platinum Tickets, everyone has their opinions on it, it is what it is but really I never felt Tyson deserved his. His audition of New York State of Mind was good but not OMG AMAZING like the judges pretended it was. Sorry not sorry, that may be unpopular but it really wasn't something I felt deserved the ticket.

All his performances were just meh to me. The only one I liked really was "Someone You Loved" which funnily enough I believe got him cut LOL. Anyway, he didn't really do anything special and was incredibly over hyped. Bye now Tyson

Saving Marybeth Byrd

HOPE AGBOLOSOO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0KVLKMUaXUF2vd3jywK9

Hope Agbolosoo is a 23-year-old skills coach. He competed on Season 11 of Big Brother Canada where he placed 8th. Hope was a pretty carefree character and was fun to watch. He had some good moments and was one of the less annoying men of the season. However, he wasn't really someone that I was rooting for actively. I kinda wish that he was evicted instead of Jonathan, just because I feel that Santina screwed herself a bit when she voted out Jonathan. Anyway, Hope was evicted on Claudia's HOH. Hope was nominated a total 4 times, most times as a pawn. His game was just disappointing to me in totality. I did like his friendship with Roberto though - that was cute. Anyways, out Hope goes from the Rankdown.

Save: Kala Banham.

America was fun & spunky and I did like her overall. Though I also felt like the fandom really overrated her as well. She had some good game intentions but nothing that ever reallly played out her way or nothing she ever made a true impact. I also agree with Steven in that she was one of my favorites early on but then I lost interest/liking in her as the season went on. Americory was... an interesting showmance. I.... liked them more as a friendship and thought they had a cute friendship connection. I never got or bought them as a showmance at all? :ph34rwave:

OMGG ooooh so that Marvin Achi that did The Circle, was the same guy that did AGT and then supposed to do BB24 but got pulled. :dead:  lol I'm kinda curious how he did on The Circle. :haha: 

Aww well, Tyson had a pretty good/strong run in this game. He was nominated quite a bit and made it further than I expected. Ah I always feel like there's a curse of the Platinum Ticket holders where there is so much pressure on them to be the standouts and often times they don't deliver. His audition was beautiful and I did love his "It Will Rain" performance. But then he did have a lot of inconsistent performances/moments... and I remember his Hollywood round of performances being really rough. :ph34rwave:  I'm glad that Diana gave credit to Tyson's "Someone You Loved" as I did really love that performance from him and thought it was his best from the live shows. I was sad he was eliminated after that but at least he left on a high note, I guess.

Welp, my save for Hope was short lived. :( :dead: I really liked Hope... and sad to see him go. He was fun, carefree and always had a good and positive attitude. He was someone that truly wore his heart on his sleeve. His insistency (or maybe it just happened once) on being a pawn was crazy. It was supririsng how often he was a pawn. I'm disappointed that he wasn't the comp beast that he should have been / what Ty ended up being instead as I would have loved for Hope to have gone towards the end. :( I did really like his The Crown alliance and many of his friendships in the house. And yeah he was easily my favorite guy that season so at least he holds the top guy of BBCAN11 here (I think). 

Azán (The Voice 24)

Sorelle (The Voice 23)

I'm guessing knives were out for BBUS after Taylor's win last season, but I'm disappointed to see the cast flop this year. Cirizzy is one of the greatest BB duos in history and the two of them not in the top 20 together is a damn shame.

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'm guessing knives were out for BBUS after Taylor's win last season, but I'm disappointed to see the cast flop this year. Cirizzy is one of the greatest BB duos in history and the two of them not in the top 20 together is a damn shame.

Aww I kinda wish BBUS had done better here as well. But I only really loved Cirie and Felicia and they were the ones I hoped would have gone far. I liked most of the others in the cast but had ups and down thoughts on them. :haha: Though lol I had ups and down moments on Cirie/Felicia too but that's another story.

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

That Top 5 for BBCan 11 is correct.

I would have had Hope in there in place of someone else but it's not a bad order at all. Def better than BBUS25's. :haha: 

maxresdefault.jpg
Angelina Curtis | Australian Idol

Angelina Curtis was the seventh place finalist on the eighth season of Australian Idol. This show lost its magic years ago and the pool of talent they put through to the finals confirms that. Angelina was all over the place with her song choices and I don’t think she ever found her niche considering she had quite a nice tone to her voice. She was more style over substance but there wasn’t anyone else like her in the finals so that went in her favour and was able to carry her for a few weeks. She received one Touchdown for her cover of Paramore but everything else was pretty forgettable.

Saving Lucy Love.