2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

Just now, Solaris said:

Sorry didn't see this. It doesn't make sense for me to change anyway with her having her DWTS appearance on here and I nominated this entry previously.

Ah yeah I know and understand. :( :broken: I'm bummed on missing out as I would have saved Charity but that's how the game goes, 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Noms Posted)

Light Balance Kids (America's Got Talent All Stars)

agt-light-balance-kids-nup_199373_02799.

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

Ughh such a bummer to just miss out on my top save. :broken: I snooze, I lose. As for my cut, I had no idea which direction I wanted to go with this cut as I had a few options in mind. Light Balance Kids are a light-up dance group that made their America's Got Talent debut on Season 14 where they made it all the way to the Top 10 (but didn't advance through to the Top 5) in 2019. They made their return 4 years later for America's Got Talent All Stars in 2023. The ages of the kids in this act are between 11-13 years old. They made it and finished at 3rd place. Before that, they got a golden buzzer for their 2023 audition which brought them a spot to the finals. I think the Light Balance Kids are a really fun, cool and intriguing act to watch. Their talent, performance and the aesthetics of their act is so fascinating and truly impressive. They are one of those acts that I do watch and enjoy on the show, but also not really an act I would say I would stan or vote for or like.... think about outside of watching the show, like say the other AGT acts that are nominated. So I think I would like for Light Balance Kids to go out at this point right now. I will post a video of their performance below.

Saving: Eliza Isichei

giphy.webp

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Is this the same Callum that was on the challenge?

Nope.

This Callum (in this game) is a blonde English/Australian guy that did Love Island Australia + I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Australia.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Nope.

This Callum (in this game) is a blonde English/Australian guy that did Love Island Australia + I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Australia.

How are there 5 Callums in this rankdown?  :dead: That name is not nearly common enough for this.

Callum Hole

images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-QK08-MTs-PIu-HMn-Bq

Callum Hole was an Islander on Season 4 of Love Island Australia. Callum entered the villa on Day 2 and was crowned the runner-up alongside Madeline on Day 30. Callum then moved on to compete on Love Island Games, during this game he entered the villa on Day 12 and came third place alongside Deb on Day 17. He has done well on the shows but never won. Runner up and third not bad. I am just a bit over these contestants continuing to be last in this rankdown. Callum is no big loss compared to say Charity who just got robbed.

Saving Claudia Campbell

Edited by *Diana

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

How are there 5 Callums in this rankdown?  :dead: That name is not nearly common enough for this.

There are five Callums? :dead: Omg I didn't realize that but gotta check that out in a bit. :haha:

Avery Dixon (AGT All Stars)

Mike E. Winfield (AGT All Stars)

Daniel Clarke (BBCAN11)

Felicia Cannon (BB25)

Henry Southan (BBUK20)

Marvin Achi (The Circle 5)

Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray (LIUS5)

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx (RDR15)

Charity. 😢 Ugh my main goal was for her to hopefully be the last one standing for The Bachelor (though I thought that was done last week) as she was my favorite from Bachelor Nation in 2023, so I'm bummed that couldn't happened. 😢 Really loved and enjoyed her on The Bachelor, as she's such a class act and lovable/rootable person. ❤️ And mhmm yes, she made it all the way to the Final 4 Hometowns week and got dumped after that. :broken: Though I didn't necessarily want her with Zach, so I'm glad she got her own season and found love with Dotun + had great success on DWTS. ❤️ 

Ahh Jordan Sangha is a fascinating contestant to say the least. Though I am reallly shocked that Henry outlasted Jordan, but I expect that Henry will followsuit and go this round. But Zoey's comments on Jordan makes a lot of sense. I did like him early on and found him reallly intriguing and interesting. His deadpan humor was hilarious and made him him. Then the whole love triangle thing with Henry and Matty just was so drawn out and lasted far too long and just got exhausting. I didn't like how Jordan treated either in the situation. But I did like his friendship with Trish and Yinrun. He's an okay winner and I did like him in a number of moments - not ideal winner but I get it.  

Aww I did really enjoy Callum Hole on Love Island Games. He was my favorite guy on that season, so I'm glad he was able to be the last man standing for that season here. So #mission accomplished there, yay. :haha: He actually entered the villa on Day 1 and was there the whole time. :P But yeah Callum had a really fun and likable friendship couple with Liberty for most of the season. They cracked me up so much. :haha: He tried to have a connection with Megan which fizzled. But thankfully Deb came in late into the game and they had a great, fun flirty and potentially romantic connection. They really meshed/gelled with each other and kinda wish we saw more of them on the show. I was happy for them to get 3rd - though wouldn't have minded if he got 2nd over Johnny.

AVERY DIXON

AGT : ALL STARS || RUNNER-UP

603d05e0-958e-11ed-bc08-299c42a862fc_1200_630.png

Avery Dixon is a well-known name within the AGT fandom, particularly for his skills as a saxophone player. He first appeared on the 17th season of America's Got Talent, where he earned the Golden Buzzer from Terry Crews. Avery made it all the way to the finale, ultimately placing in the bottom six. While many were surprised by his placement, I wasn't. I’ve always felt indifferent about instrumental acts on these types of shows, as they don’t always translate well on TV. Given that his first season was during the COVID era, it was only a matter of time before he’d be brought back, which happened with the All-Stars season in 2023 featuring acts from around the world. This time, Avery advanced to the finale and finished as the runner-up. In my opinion, his act isn’t anything particularly special, and I always felt he was a bit overrated by both the judges and the production team, hence why I am cutting him.

SAVING: FELICIA CANNON

Edited by *Chris

MALAYSIA BABYDOLL FOXX

1706927725536?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=-0MhboCyJwnwFaJwCOiHh-GaClJQacARw5VQm0uYt3I

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx competed on the fifteenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race. The origin of her drag name is twofold. She was inspired by a girl named Malaysia from her mom's daycare. And she loved playing with dolls as a child. Throughout the season, Malaysia never won a challenge. She only appeared in the Bottom once in Episode 10, but that ended up being her last episode. She finished the competition in eighth place, but she ended up being voted Miss Congeniality. Based on a Reddit thread, it looks like Malaysia is popular with fans. There's a thread that celebrated her reaching 100K followers on Instagram. As for some trivia facts from the Wiki, Malaysia is the drag daughter of season 4 alum Lashauwn Beyond. What does a drag daughter mean? And apparently Malaysia is Spice's drag mom. I don't know what any of that means. Anyway, there are still a lot of drag contestants in this game, so I'll eliminate another one while I can. 

Saving Marvin.

spoiler-circle-usa-s5e8-this-shit-is-making-me-laugh-so-hard-v0-d183lt6vs8aa1.png?width=1998&format=png&auto=webp&s=db072b8202ad02b707a882ae2d401675949f222d

Edited by Steven_

11 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

What does a drag daughter mean?

When someone is your drag mother, that usually means they helped put you in drag for the first time, i.e. helped you apply makeup and get your outfit together and maybe even put you on stage. It's not a strict definition, and sometimes people can get "adopted" later, the most important thing is being able to create your own family and community. 

So here if Malaysia is the drag daughter that means Lashauwn probably put her in drag for the first time. 

• Thanks 1

Daniel Clarke (BBCAN11)

Big Brother Canada on X: "Name: Daniel Clarke Age: 33 Pronouns: He/Him  Zodiac: Capricorn Hometown: Toronto, Ont. Occupation: Graphic Designer My  most prized possession is: My heart and soul is my cat

Dang, so much of Google Images is stuff from Wikis and Instagram and video thumbnails... how is a guy supposed to hotlink with those options smh. Daniel was a huge player on this season so I'm not totally sure why he was nominated and also not saved yet but I can assume he's not a beloved fan favorite based on that alone. This guy lasted 9 entire weeks, AKA the entire season, and not once did he win HOH lol. Maybe seemed like a winning strategy all the way up until he was eliminated at Top 3 and missed out on the big final vote and speeches. Fun fact, despite never winning HOH he came back for BBCAN12 to host a HOH competition during their first week. That's cute. In the end he voted for Ty to win along with literally everyone except Shanaya. I see neither Ty nor Claudia listed as any of his "loyalties" on his wiki so I wonder how he felt getting beat out at the last second by them. To his credit he did get POV once but by Week 7 he was getting nominated every single time so it looks like the writing was on the wall in the end.

Save Kay Kay

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

lol charity not being the last bachelor contestant in this game is a joke

I tried my best to try to make this happen - which I didn't succeed with at all. 😭

43 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Daniel Clarke (BBCAN11)

Dang, so much of Google Images is stuff from Wikis and Instagram and video thumbnails... how is a guy supposed to hotlink with those options smh.

OMG thank you for saying this! :haha: This is my biggest pet peeve when using pics for the contestants here as the pictures I want to use (aka the official promo pics), I can't use because it shows up as some blank square box or something. It's so annoying. 😐 

• Like 1

Malaysia was likable with a good personality but an okay competitor. I don't think or remember her really standing out in many of the challenges - though I am thinking she shone in a comedy/acting challenge around the middle of her run. I feel I should have liked her more than I did as well. She was fine but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her on an All-Stars season in the future. 

Daniel was alright. I liked him at the start but then wasn't ever really huge on him as the season progressed. In fact, I think I grew tired of him once he had his differences/disputes with Kuzie. Also wasn't really here for him working with Ty that time he won the veto (I think that was when that happened?). Good spot for him though. 

Oops, I realize I forgot to post about Avery Dixon. :haha: I really liked him. He's a talented saxophonist and I thought while he's really talented as a saxophonist on both seasons, I felt he had more star quality and stage presence on AGT: All Stars, which was probably helped him get to 2nd place (imo). Pleased he got this far though.

• Like 1