Who Sang It Best - Knockouts Part 1

Un-Break My Heart: Jerome Johnson (s7), DeSz (s19), Asher HaVon

El Triste: Carolina Alonso (s21), Frank Garcia

Tiny Dancer: Caroline Glaser (s4), Brandon Chase vs Emily Randolph (s5), Will Champlin with Adam LeVine (s5), Nolan Neal (s11), Katie Kadan vs Destiny Rayne (s17), Sasha Hurtado (s22), Olivia Rubini

Fooled Around and Fell in Love: Kenzie Wheeler,Cam Anthony, and Corey Ward (s20), Nathan Chester

Sweet Love: Zania Alake (s20), Gymani (s21), Val T. Webb

Unfaithful: Teana Boston (s14), Karen Galera (s16), Serenity Arce

Wild as Her: Brayden Lape (s22), Josh Sanders

Heads Carolina, Tails California: Danielle Bradbery (s4), Samantha Sampson (s7), Ashley Bryant

Say You Won't Let Go: Dylan Gerard (s13), Talon Cardon (s16), Bradley Sinclair (s20), Kyle Schuesler

Desz and Asher is very close. I lean Desz because of the tone and it felt like all her choices served the message of the song while just a few of Asher's moments felt a bit more "look what I can do vocally". Not that I'm complaining of course, but when comparing the best of the best, you kinda have to get nitpicky.

Both are absolutely in the same tier of performances though.

For the rest.

Frank

Katie kadan

Nathan

Josh

Need to rewatch the "say you can't let go" and "heads/tails carolina" performances.

Edited by Hsamid

Tiny Dancer: Caroline Glaser (s4), Brandon Chase vs Emily Randolph (s5), Will Champlin with Adam LeVine (s5), Nolan Neal (s11), Katie Kadan vs Destiny Rayne (s17), Sasha Hurtado (s22), Olivia Rubini

Fooled Around and Fell in Love: Kenzie Wheeler,Cam Anthony, and Corey Ward (s20), Nathan Chester

Heads Carolina, Tails California: Danielle Bradbery (s4), Samantha Sampson (s7), Ashley Bryant

Say You Won't Let Go: Dylan Gerard (s13), Talon Cardon (s16), Bradley Sinclair (s20), Kyle Schuesler

Un-Break My Heart: Jerome Johnson (s7), DeSz (s19), Asher HaVon

El Triste: Carolina Alonso (s21), Frank Garcia

Tiny Dancer: Caroline Glaser (s4), Brandon Chase vs Emily Randolph (s5), Will Champlin with Adam LeVine (s5), Nolan Neal (s11), Katie Kadan vs Destiny Rayne (s17), Sasha Hurtado (s22), Olivia Rubini

Fooled Around and Fell in Love: Kenzie Wheeler,Cam Anthony, and Corey Ward (s20), Nathan Chester

Sweet Love: Zania Alake (s20), Gymani (s21), Val T. Webb

Unfaithful: Teana Boston (s14), Karen Galera (s16), Serenity Arce

Wild as Her: Brayden Lape (s22), Josh Sanders

Heads Carolina, Tails California: Danielle Bradbery (s4), Samantha Sampson (s7), Ashley Bryant

Say You Won't Let Go: Dylan Gerard (s13), Talon Cardon (s16), Bradley Sinclair (s20), Kyle Schuesler

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Need to rewatch the "say you can't let go" and "heads/tails carolina" performances.

I recall Heads Carolina being one of my favorite Danielle performances when I was doing my review. Nothing too crazy, but it was a solid, joyful performance 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I recall Heads Carolina being one of my favorite Danielle performances when I was doing my review. Nothing too crazy, but it was a solid, joyful performance 

Agree. She caught a vibe there and carried the crowd along.  Great change-up from the big ballads.

Edited by Wim

Un-Break My Heart: Jerome Johnson (s7), DeSz (s19), Asher HaVon (adding in Nutsa’s Top 20 performance on American Idol Season 21! 💙)

El Triste: Carolina Alonso (s21), Frank Garcia (also adding in Sammy Colon’s blind audition on La Voz US s2!)

Fooled Around and Fell in Love: Kenzie Wheeler, Cam Anthony, and Corey Ward (s20), Nathan Chester

Un-Break My Heart: Jerome Johnson (s7), DeSz (s19), Asher HaVon

El Triste: Carolina Alonso (s21), Frank Garcia

Tiny Dancer: Caroline Glaser (s4), Brandon Chase vs Emily Randolph (s5), Will Champlin with Adam LeVine (s5), Nolan Neal (s11), Katie Kadan vs Destiny Rayne (s17), Sasha Hurtado (s22), Olivia Rubini

Fooled Around and Fell in Love: Kenzie Wheeler,Cam Anthony, and Corey Ward (s20), Nathan Chester

Sweet Love: Zania Alake (s20), Gymani (s21), Val T. Webb

Unfaithful: Teana Boston (s14), Karen Galera (s16), Serenity Arce

Wild as Her: Brayden Lape (s22), Josh Sanders

Heads Carolina, Tails California: Danielle Bradbery (s4), Samantha Sampson (s7), Ashley Bryant

Say You Won't Let Go: Dylan Gerard (s13), Talon Cardon (s16), Bradley Sinclair (s20), Kyle Schuesler

On 4/9/2024 at 11:44 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

Fooled Around and Fell in Love: Kenzie Wheeler, Cam Anthony, and Corey Ward (s20), Nathan Chester

Un-Break My Heart: Jerome Johnson (s7), DeSz (s19), Asher HaVon