Please select your fave audition from FIFTH night of blind auditions?

AD25

Please select your fave audition from FIFTH night of blind auditions?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Please select your fave audition from FIFTH night of blind auditions?

• Ronnie Wilson
    • Zoe Levert
    • Ducote Talmage
    • Serenity Arce
    • Ryan Coleman
    • Zeya Rae
    • AJ Harvey
    • Elyscia Jefferson

• istersay changed the title to Please select your fave audition from Fourth night of blind auditions?
  • AD25 changed the title to Please select your fave audition from FOURTH night of blind auditions?

1. AJ - Looks like I found my snowflake this season.

2. Elyscia

(gap)

3. Ryan 

4. Serenity

(huge gap)

5. Ronnie?

6. Zoe?

7. Ducote?

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

• istersay changed the title to Please select your fave audition from Fourth night of blind auditions?
  • AD25 changed the title to Please select your fave audition from FIFTH night of blind auditions?

1. Serenity: i loved her tone and her vocal choices worked really well with the song. 

2. AJ: Simple and beautiful. 

3. Elyscia: You better sing, girl! 

4. Ryan: 😴😴😴 

5. Ronnie: i mean, potential is definitely there, but it was messy.  

6. Zoe: there is no worst way for dissapoint me than doing a poor cover of a Taylor Swift's song. Such a shame because she has some really good Taylor's covers on social media.  

7. Ducote: i'm a hater

Edited by Gustavo527

Great
1. AJ

2. Elyscia

interesting…

3. Ryan

4. Serenity

[Zeya]

Oh bother

[JJ]

Not for me

5. Ducote

6. Zoe

7. Ronnie

nah

[Emma]
[Moelle]

Edited by Someone648

1. Elyscia - Her tone is so warm, buttery, welcoming, inviting, and sizzling like fuzzy teddy bears. Her tone is also sizzling like rainbow skittles, unicorns, and ponies. This was the best of the night for me. 

2. Serenity - I've always loved her tone. I remember she had the wrong song in Season 21. Biggest improvement she's gave so far. I loved everything she did with this. 

3. Zoe - Pretty tone and I'm a huge fan. One of my favorite songs of all times. She was slightly nervous, but I loved what she did with the song. 

4. AJ - He has a wonderful tone and I loved his song choice. Unique voice that flows. He's a natural. He could go far. 

5. Zeya - This was too short but from what I heard in those few seconds, it sounded really beautiful. She's in good hands with Reba and she deserves to go far. I love her tone. Gives me Gihanna vibes.

6. Ryan - Great tone and great song choice. My only constructive criticism is I would like for him to open his eyes more to connect with the audience. 

7. Ducote - He's got a really good tone but I didn't like the song choice. I'm not really a fan of his tone honestly but he'll probably win the show.

8. Ronnie - He has tons of potential and has a beautiful tone but not sure if this was the right song for him. It felt really messy. 

• istersay changed the title to Please select your fave audition from Fifth night of blind auditions?
11 hours ago, Persy said:

1. Elyscia - Her tone is so warm, buttery, welcoming, inviting, and sizzling like fuzzy teddy bears. Her tone is also sizzling like rainbow skittles, unicorns, and ponies. This was the best of the night for me. 

I love this description, she was the best of the night for me as well.

• Like 2

1. AJ Harvey
2. Ryan Coleman
3. Zoe Levert
4. Serenity Arce
5. Ducote Talmage
6. Elyscia Jefferon
7. Zeya Rae
8. Ronnie Wilson

Oh my god AJ was INSANEEE. Easily my favourite this season 😍 Ryan was good too and the rest were below average. Pretty bad ep overall but AJ saved it.

1. Elyscia - I guess it's kind of controversial to put her above AJ but I liked it better? thought she was really impressive especially on the upbeat parts
  2. AJ - great job! I believed what he sang
  3. Zoe - it was fine but there's a lot of pain and heartache in this song and I don't feel like she captured that
  4. Ryan - didn't like his tone but I'll bump him up a bit bc the last ~15 secs were impressive
  5. Serenity - oof, I did not like this? plain at best and a good handful of parts didn't sound good
  6. Ronnie - didn't like this either, never cared for the song and the vocals were shouty
  7. Ducote - I expected better from John than to turn for this

[Zeya - what an... interesting arrangement of that song lol]

1 AJ Harvey - 9

2 Ryan Coleman - 8.5

3 Elyscia Jefferson - 8

4 Serenity Arce - 7.75

5 Ronnie Wilson - 7.75

6 Ducote Talmage - 7.5

7 Zoe Levert - 6.75

1 Val T Webb - 9

2 L Rodgers - 9

3 Kyle Schuesler - 8.5

4 Olivia Rubini - 8

Edited by BrokenHearted

• AD25 changed the title to Please select your fave audition from FIFTH night of blind auditions?