Weekly Rank the Survivors: 46 (Overall Ends 6/5)

Alex95

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 rankings this episode!

Episode 11:

1. Venus Vafa (+3) - 1.7

2. Kenzie Petty (=) - 2.8

3. Liz Wilcox (-2) - 3.7

4. Q Burdette (+1) - 4.2

5. Charlie Davis (+1) - 4.3

6. Maria Shrime Gonzalez (+1) - 5.6

7. Ben Katzman (+1) - 5.7

Episode 12 ranking will go until Wednesday, May 22nd at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the one voted out this episode, in your rankings

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 46 (Episode 12 Ends 5/22)

Episode 12:

1. Maria (+3) - Voted for a man and had like three meltdowns. She gets her flowers from me tonight.

2. Kenzie (+3) - While tribal council analogies usually annoy me, I love the scathing way she's subtly talking down her competitors in front of the jury.

3. Liz (-1) - Didn't mother as hard as she has the past few weeks, but still mothered.

4. Q (-1) - I think he peaked at the Tevin vote and never reached those highs again. Still, a legendary character.

5. Ben (+1) - Y'know what, he doesn't get in the way and has 1-2 decent moments each episode. He's good in my book!

6. Charlie (+1) - Jesus, even Maria and Ben are contributing now and this guy's still The Worst.

1. Maria - Suddenly like her a lot more after these past few episodes, she’s finally getting in on the chaos!

2. Kenzie - Charlie is the WHAT of your family?

3. Q - Wish he could have been more prominent in his final episode. 

4. Ben - Him admitting that he didn’t vote for Kenzie on purpose is the most entertaining he’s been all season. 

5. Liz - I honestly don’t remember anything she did this episode besides have bowel movements 

6. Charlie - 46 is the first new era season I’ve watched. So this is what you guys mean by “gamebots” huh?

9 rankings this episode!

Episode 12:

1. Kenzie Petty (+1) - 1.8

2. Liz Wilcox (+1) - 3.1

3. Charlie Davis (+2) - 3.7

4. Q Burdette (=) - 3.9

5. Maria Shrime Gonzalez (+1) - 4.1

6. Ben Katzman (+1) - 4.4

Overall ranking will go until Wednesday, June 5th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all 18 Survivors in your rankings

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 46 (Overall Ends 6/5)
Posted (edited)

1. Kenzie - She's an icon I'm so glad that she was able to pull off a win over a guy who only talked about Taylor Swift and a guy who only talked about rock stuff.

2. Venus - She's a Queen she was beefing with pretty much every even a world famous building so we don't deserve her honestly. 

3. Tiffany - The top 3 women on this season were amazing. I would love to see any of these women back on another season.

4. Jem - I think we were robbed of her leaving too early.

5. Q - What an enigma he really was lol. I don't know what to think about him but I enjoyed the crazy lol. He also came through for his girl Kenzie so much love for that! 

6. Maria - If you would have told me a couple weeks ago that I would have ranked Maria 6th I would have called you crazy but here we are. I appreciate a good redemption arc.

7. Jelinsky - It's not every day that a first boot keeps getting brought up every episode but he became a legend and who knows maybe they will bring him back. And obviously I had to give him his several ranking.

8. Tevin - Another person that I don't think I would get along with well but at least he voted the right way so I can appreciate that at least lol.

9. Tim - He did provide so crazy but ultimately was also kinda irrelevant too.

10. Randen largely irrelevant player because of the medivac but he was a loyal Venus ally so I appreciate that.

11.  Liz - What a true wildcard. I appreciated the crazy but she went into that vote preparing to vote for Ben to win?!? And then voted Charlie wtf girl lol. 

12. Jess - when I was making my list I completely forgot about her and was trying to figure out who I missed. 

13. Charlie - Maybe I should have ranked him lower idk? Him losing and doing it graciously probably helped his ranking a bit.

14. Soda - I don't think I would care for her irl.

15. Bhanu - he dragged down the first third of the season or so.

16. Moriah - Easily forgotten at this point.

17. Hunter - Another guy that was a waste of a spot.

18. Ben - Honestly this guy was just a waste of a spot really. 

Edited by QueenKalie

1. Liz

2. Tiffany

3. Venus

4. Kenzie

5. Charlie

6. Soda

7. Jem

8. Ben

9. Jess

10. Moriah

11. Tevin

12. Maria

13. Hunter

14. Q

15. Bhanu

16. Randen

17. Tim

18. Jelinsky

01. Liz - One of the greatest castings of all time. She well and truly carried the season in regards to entertainment from her meltdowns, poop storyline and Grandma Liz. I don’t think there has been a more entertaining Survivor for years.

02. Kenzie - How is she so likeable? I can’t imagine not enjoying her.

03. Charlie - He had a strong season and I don’t understand the hate for him.

04. Jem - I wish she would’ve made it further because she had so much potential.
05. Jelinsky - Legend and brought more to the season than most of the cast.

06. Tim - More Tim please.

07. Jess - She wasn’t even given a chance.

08. Bhanu - He had multiple episodes dedicated to him where he just had meltdown after meltdown. Iconic.

09. Tiffany - She played an alright game but I can’t say I’m a fan.

10. Randen - I hope we see him again at some point.

11. Moriah - I actually enjoyed her a lot.

12. Venus - I didn’t mind her by the end but she literally did nothing and the season would’ve been no different with or without her.

13. Soda - Far too loud.
14. Maria - A robot.
15. Ben - So invisible.
16. Tevin - Urgh.
17. Hunter - One of the most unlikeable people to be cast on the show.

18. Q - I don’t find his antics entertaining.

Posted (edited)

1. Kenzie

2. Venice

3. Tiffany

4. Liz

5. Q

6. Maria

7. Tevin

8. Jem

9. Jelinsky

10. Ben

11. Soda