Now that our top 9 has been revealed, who shall make our top 5 prior to semi final performances?

Tomd24

Now that our top 9 has been revealed, who shall make our top 5 prior to semi final performances?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Top 4 voted through the public (pick 4)

• Jacquie Roar
    • Ruby Leigh
    • Jordan Rainer
    • Mara Justine
    • Nini Iris
    • Huntley
    • BIAS
    • Lila Forde
    • Mac Royals
  2. 2. Bottom 5 fighting for the 5th finale spot in the instant save (pick 5)

• Jacquie Roar
    • Ruby Leigh
    • Jordan Rainer
    • Mara Justine
    • Nini Iris
    • Huntley
    • BIAS
    • Lila Forde
    • Mac Royals

Alpha order --

Top 4: BIAS, Huntley, Mara, Ruby

Bottom 5: Jacquie, Jordan, Lila, Mac, Nini

IS winner: Mac

If TPTB wants Reba to win with Ruby, they'll help Nini win the IS, to further split the Team Niall votes. 

Edited by season1

25 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

Top 4 - Ruby, Huntley, Mara, Mac

Bottom 5 - Nini, Jacquie, Jordan, BIAS, Lila

Idk if i could see Niall having 3 in the top four, and i feel like mara is more minivan friendly. Nini or Jacquie will win the instant save

I'd switch Mac and BIAS. 

I think Mara might have a well of support that we are not seeing in the FB numbers.

I still am questioning Mac's level of support, I think he just skated by this week thanks to the country vote being split leaving Jordan in the B4. BIAS might ride the goodwill generated from his Top 12 performance all the way to Finale if Gwen plays her cards right. If Mac returns to his level in the POs, he might snatch that PV from BIAS easily.

I think Nini might miss out on Top 4 if she doesn't get good pimping. But she can win the IS easily if it comes to it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'd switch Mac and BIAS. 

I think Mara might have a well of support that we are not seeing in the FB numbers.

I still am questioning Mac's level of support, I think he just skated by this week thanks to the country vote being split leaving Jordan in the B4. BIAS might ride the goodwill generated from his Top 12 performance all the way to Finale if Gwen plays her cards right. If Mac returns to his level in the POs, he might snatch that PV from BIAS easily.

I think Nini might miss out on Top 4 if she doesn't get good pimping. But she can win the IS easily if it comes to it.

I think you might be underestimating Mac fans just a tad. This is the first year I have ever voted for a contestant. There are a lot of Mac fans just like. First time voters, passionate about R&B. He's the only one in that lane.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JGL1970 said:

I think you might be underestimating Mac fans just a tad. This is the first year I have ever voted for a contestant. There are a lot of Mac fans just like. First time voters, passionate about R&B. He's the only one in that lane.

Absolutely. I'm just working off voting patterns from previous seasons, which favor country over RnB, so that's why I put BIAS in before Mac.

I'm here for a Mac PV next week, if he performs well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Absolutely. I'm just working off voting patterns from previous seasons, which favor country over RnB, so that's why I put BIAS in before Mac.

I'm here for a Mac PV next week, if he performs well.

If he picks his own songs. I've been following Mac since his AI days and Terrell Gice shows and never would he have picked a Bonnie Rait song to sing. Beautiful sing, but definitely not his style.

Top 4 I think will be Mac, Huntley, BIAS, Ruby

With Jacquie Roar winning the IS.

Mac basically has the RnB lane to himself, and there is usually 1 rnb artist in a finale. Huntley and Ruby's numbers if I recall have been great the whole season. BIAS because country male, and Jacquie Roar also has the country vote in addition to being one of the most consistent performers.

Unfortunately I think Mara, Nini and Lila are the least minivan friendly, and Jordan has already been in the IS which is usually not a good sign moving forward.

Happy to be proven wrong though, and I haven't really looked at the SM numbers in depth. Just going off gut feeling.