Updated At Last: Someone648's Inexplicable Ranking of his Top 200 Blinds Auditions - #10-6 POSTED!

Someone648

Clues for Part 14: (70-61)

Blue: Season 2 - Season 6 (The early days)

Green: Season 7 - Season 12 (The middle seasons) 

Red: Season 13 - Season 17 (The seasons that kind of felt like a vibe shift)

Purple: Season 18 - Season 23 (The common/COVID/Post(?)-COVID era)

70. I must be honest and say I really love this performance with all my heart.

69. This audition was so good that the coaches wanted to hear it again (but not the singing)

68. I look back on this flowery audition with a lot of love as well.

67.  Was this contestant's button-up a tribute to their family name?

66. Although on the show long before her, this contestant followed in Kelly's footsteps.

65. Pursuing a different path than your family involves playing by a different set of rules.

64. Both this contestant and their child got bitten by the artistic bug - and NBC noticed!

63. Some users felt so disappointed by this contestant's run that they felt like they could cry, but that won't stop me from loving their audition.

62. This contestant took the original song, cut it in half, and proceeded to scoop it out from the inside as well.

61. This contestant's phenomenal run finally hit a very noticeable bump when they tried something from this century for a change.

• Someone648 changed the title to Brand New Clues for Part 14 (70-61) POSTED: Someone648's Inexplicable Ranking of his Top 200 Blinds Auditions

61 breaks my heart. The great brennley brown. 
63 I completely forget her name but she was s14 and sang never enough in the playoffs

62 Terrence?

I started watching s12 and stopped seriously watching in s20 but I will do my best

Edited by taylanastan

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

63. Some users felt so disappointed by this contestant's run that they felt like they could cry, but that won't stop me from loving their audition.

Keisha Renee

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Maybe this one is Lilli Passero?

ugh what an amazing audition !!! i think someone said that she was an actress and someone told her she had a good singing voice -- if that's true, it's hard to believe that she wasn't professionally singing for a while given how polished she was

• Like 2