The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Seems like there´s more people saying they won´t be on this week rather that saying they will.

maybe some of the posts are fake-outs so they can watch us scramble to figure it out image.gif.b115803fbe09a75f17e55fc992be2fd2.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And given his KO song choice, the fact that he´s young, and he´s actually pretty good from what I´ve seen, I think Noah Spencer is the Something in the Orange guy.

Yes it makes sense.

but also, almost everyone this season has a Something in the Orange cover up somewhere. We need a ranking thread of them because male, female, country, non-country - so many people had one.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

It's just hitting me that it's less than 24 hours till the S24 premiere! 

I'm ready to wash the terrible aftertaste TVAU has left and meet these new talents.

How are y'all watching live if you're international? Kindly share your NBC streams please!

I believe you can stream on peacock .

• Like 1

I’m going in with and early hot take. Noah will be Reba’s frontrunner in the lives, not Ruby. 

Note: This is assuming Reba keeps him. We don’t have the benefit of knowing how she will handle her stolen contestants. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Highest potential minivan appeal:

(No particular order) 

Noah

Tom

Ruby

Huntley 

Kaylee 

Maybe BIAS and Mara depending on song choices. Actually, song choice matters for all of them. 

This is assuming the KO spoilers are correct. 

I’m not suggesting they all make the lives. 

Edited by TeamAudra

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Highest potential minivan appeal:

(No particular order) 

Noah

Tom

Ruby

Huntley 

Kaylee 

Maybe BIAS and Mara depending on song choices. Actually, song choice matters for all of them. 

This is assuming the KO spoilers are correct. 

I’m not suggesting they all make the lives. 

are you watching this season ? 

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m going in with and early hot take. Noah will be Reba’s frontrunner in the lives, not Ruby. 

Note: This is assuming Reba keeps him. We don’t have the benefit of knowing how she will handle her stolen contestants. 

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hot take #2: If Nini makes lives, she’ll have a hard time getting minivan support. 

Yeah, i agree with both.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

My guess is Jordan . She is in a lot of promo videos .

I feel like Nini is gonna place around where Devix or Kique placed in Season 22. I don’t see her making Semifinals unless she’s pimped to high heavens. She’s an adult woman who isn’t a country singer and likes singing obscure songs. And this is a country heavy season so it’ll be harder for her to skate by on performance quality alone.

Edited by FloorWax

1 hour ago, vfan4700 said:

My guess is Jordan . She is in a lot of promo videos .

Doubtful.  Jordan looks like she's on the older side (and if she's not, then that's a very unfortunate picture).  Minivan doesn't go for older women.  Or, well, most women, in general.

Edited by Rodney