2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

MJ Garrett - The Challenge: All Stars (Season 3)

the-challenge-all-stars-mj-garrett-comme

MJ Garrett is a The Challenge competitor who competed on The Challenge: All Stars (Season 3). MJ is originally known from being a cast member on The Real World: Philadelphia and would then compete on 3 seasons of the main series of, The Challenge. Most importantly, MJ made his long awaited return on The Challenge: All Stars 2, where he won that season with Jonna.  So this would make him a big target on The Challenge: All Stars 3, which he was. He was often thrown sabotages from his fellow male competitors, which made it harder for him to compete in the main challenges. I don't think he managed to win any main challenges this season. MJ was thrown into the elimination challenge twice. He best Syrus in the Weight Up elimination on Episode 3, but he lost to Derrick in the Star Struck elimination on Episode 6. Another big drama I remember was Beth starting rumors of MJ & Jonna getting really close in an intimate way despite them having partners on the outside. I don't know how true or false that was, as they did form a close friendship the previous season. But that drama was kinda icky, lmao. 

Overall, I was never really that big on MJ. I never disliked him but never actively rooted for him. So he was in the meh/just there category for me (at least from the seasons I remembered him on). But he's a great competitor having won 2 out of 5 of his The Challenge seasons, so there's that. I'll be curious to see if/when he returns back.

Saving: Angela Rummans - The Challenge: USA (Season 1)

who-is-angela-rummans-the-challenge-usa-

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Derek’s Noms Next

Anthonia Edwards (The Voice UK)
Avery Dixon (AGT)
Brayden Lape (The Voice US)
Chapel Hart (AGT)
Courtney Boerner (Love Island US)
David Adeogun (The Voice UK)
Frank Grimsley (The Circle)
Joel Bierwert (Love Island US)
Justin Aaron (The Voice US)
Kristy Sellars (AGT)
Mackenzie Dipman (Love Island US)
Mayyas (AGT)
Trevor St. Agathe "Imani" (The Circle)
Yu Ling Wu (The Circle)

Trevor St. Agathe "Imani"

The Circle season 4: Trevor St. Agathe wins second place | EW.com

Trevor St. Agathe aka "Imani" was a contestant on The Circle Season 4.Trevor was on the show for all 13 episodes and was the runner up of the season.  He catfished as Imani who was a friend of his wife. His wife is the season 2 winner of The Circle.  She played as Trevor.  Thats funny!  The pair are a power couple. Trevor wasn't part of the show until he entered in episode 7.  What is with these shows and putting people in late.  He placed fourth in popularity in episode 10, and chose to save eventual winner Frank in episode 8. He did beat out 10 other contestants to get to the Top 2, so good for him, but I have no attachment to the show, so out he goes.

Side note: He's cute.

Save: Mayyas

Brayden Lape (The Voice US, Season 22)

BraydenLape_TheVoice.jpg?w=662

Brayden Lape was another one of my potential targets in this game but i had always removed him from my nominations, so I guess this is my time to make this cut.  :haha:

Brayden Lape is a 15-year old from Grass Lake, Michigan, who competed on the 22nd season of The Voice. He auditioned with "This Town." Only Blake turned his chair for him. Brayden made it through the Battle Rounds and the Knoxkout rounds Ns would then make it through to the Top 16. Ugh, so Brayden is a nice and sweet kid, but I had a feeling with him being on Team Blake, mixed with being the cute young guy that was a favorite amongst the teens, I had a feeling he would have gone further than he should have, which ended up happening.  Blake also "chose" a lot of country songs for Brayden to sing, so it seemed like he was turning Brayden into a country or country pop artist, where I felt that Brayden was moreso an acoustic pop artist. But yeah, Brayden did deliver meh/underwhelming performances during the live shows. I remember being really upset when he made the finals over Kim, Justin and Patrijica. :/ And how Omar had to win the Sing-Off to get into the finals. And let's not forget how all of the minorities were in the bottom having to sing for that final spot in the final. 😐 Ugh, that was one of the most frustrating moments ever on the show. Some songs that Brayden sang on the show included: "Mercy," "Buy Dirt," "Come Home," "Homesick," "In Case You Didn't Know," "Humble and Kind" and "Wild as Her." Blake managed to have 3 artists in the finals, with Brayden making it to 5th. I just didn't think he was ready for the show and lasted too long. I'll post one of his performances below.

Saving: Courtney Boerner

Love-iSalnd-coURTNEY.jpg

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Derek’s Noms Posted

DAVID ADEOGUN 

David%20Adeogun%20(1).jpg?itok=atYm9PFv

David Adeogun was on The Voice UK Season 11. He sang "In the Silence" by JP Cooper and this got him to turn 2 chairs being Olly & Tom. Olly had blocked Tom and David automatically joined Team Olly. David actually has a really beautiful voice, he delivered a pretty great audition to be honest. I can't really diss him as much as I diss the other The Voice artists. It's just that he didn't really live up to that spark he had in his audition in his later performances. For The Callbacks, he was up against Beatty Brothers, Olivia Mulqueeney and Rodwell Ndengeya. They sang "Sandcastles" and David's was deemed the best and he moved on to the Semi-Finals were he sang "Easy on Me" and this should've been a killer performance but he just missed the mark for me. For the Finale, he sang "You'll Never Walk Alone" and then with his coach Olly he sang "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me". He was then announced to have made the Top 2 with Anthonia were he then sang "Diamonds" by Rihanna as his winner's single to which he ended up placing Runner-Up. I was glad Anthonia won because she was the best out of the finalists tbh. 

Save: Yu Ling Wu

AVERY DIXON

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT - SEASON 17

americas-got-talent-avery-dixon-golden-buzzer.jpg

Avery Dixon is a contestant from 17th season of America's Got Talent whom I am familiar enough with due to his audition going to viral ; I personally can't say that I was very impressed with his audition as I'm not always WOW'ed by act that does solely instruments as it often happens that the track is pre-recorded of them playing so you never know if they're truly playing or not but I digress. When he auditioned, we knew right away that he was going to be a favourite with his emotional backstory - he was born prematurely weighing only one pound and eight ounces which led to various medical complications such as one that affected his vocal cords. During his youth, he was bullied by his classmates and he found comfort in the saxophone which is his talent. Following his audition with "Try a Little Tenderness", he received Terry Crews' Golden Buzzer - yes, the host have a golden buzzer - meaning that he would find himself in the semi-finals.  For the semi-finals, he took on "Higher Ground" which he was backed by a full band, and found himself in the Top 3 following his performance ; He moved onto the finale. Once in the finale, he took on "Ain't Nobody" as well as "Higher Ground" on the following night.  He didn't make the Top 5 of the season and therefore did not win ; The producers always had something for him so it's no surprise that he would later be invited to be in an All-Stars season where he finished in 2nd place.

SAVING: CHAPEL HART

Edited by *Chris

Joel Biewert

Meet Love Island USA's Hot New Bombshell, Joel Bierwert - E! Online

Joel was a bombshell on Season 4 of Love Island. He's a model from Northampton, Massachusetts. He's a welder and fabricator currently living in Northampton, Massachusetts, where he spends much of his free time training as a competitive bodybuilder. Joel was only in the show for a week, he coupled up with Phoebe but was voted out on Day 28 - a few days short of the final, I always forget how the show is shorter in relation to Love Island UK which seems to run 51 weeks of the year. I'm not sure if that's a long enough time to make a huge impression though so I'll cut him at this point.

Save Anthonia Edwards

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

How did Brayden make it this far? Not only was he terrible but he was a male pop country singer on the voice. That just seems like it should have been an instant target here.:dead:

Lol I said some of this in my write-up but Brayden was always someone I had always had on my list of potential nominations but he was ine I kept removing for my final list of nominations.:haha: I'm kinda surprised he made it this far too. :haha:

Aww sad to see Avery go as the first AGT act. :(Avery is such a talented trumpet player...and he was even better on AGT: All Stars earlier this year. But I'm glad the AGT acts made it this far in tact as I do think they are one of the strongest categories of this game. :yes:

Also #bless the Chapel Hart save as I was hoping they'd get saved. ❤️ Same with Mayyas.

Oh I forgot that Joel was from Massachusetts.  I feel kinda bad for not saving him (though not really). :haha: But now I can totally picture his back story and his time on there. I thought he was a fairly nice and likable guy but yeah forgot how short his time was there. I wished that he and MacKenzie could have connected but nothing romantic happened there.

JUSTIN AARON

Blank%201280%20x%20720_0.png

This is kind of a default cut. I know Kristy, Frank, and Mackenzie from their respective shows and don't want to cut them, but I don't know who Justin is. So, that's why I'm choosing to eliminate him. After some research, I see that he competed on The Voice and was part of Team Gwen. She was the only one to turn around for him at his Blind Audition too. He made it all the way to the Top 8, which was the semifinals of the competition. I'm listening to some of his performances on YouTube now, and I kind of feel bad cutting him now. He's got a strong and big voice, and he belts out some impressive notes too. He leans more into the soulful ballads where he can show off his vocal range. Some of his song choices include "Glory," "No More Drama," "Break Every Chain," and "Stand Up." I can see why he made it as far as he did. 

Saving Kristy Sellars.

front-flip-kristy-sellars.gif

Aww I really like Justin Aaron (though understand the reason of the cut). I wish I could have helped save him (but I wanted to save like 5 others so it was tough, lol). :( :haha: He was definitely talented and I enjoyed all of those performances Steven had mentioned. I wish he could have made it to the final of his season but Top 8 is still great. Now I'm even more glad I cut Brayden so that Justin could at least outlast him here. :haha: I can't remember my very favorite performance of Justin's but I'll post a few.