2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

KIMMY COUTURE

canadas-drag-race-kimmy-couture.gif

Kimmy Couture is a drag performer who competed on the third season of Canada's Drag Race. She made it all the way to the final, ultimately placing in the Top 4 or Top 3. I guess it wasn't made clear exactly who was in third or fourth place. Kimmy Couture's drag name is inspired by Icesis Couture, her "drag mother." I'm guessing that means her mentor and/or idol? Throughout the competition, Kimmy Couture won two challenges. She won one Maxi Challenge and one Mini Challenge. The Maxi Challenge was a stand-up comedy routine called Host the Who-Knows Awards Show. The Mini Challenge was to audition for a parody superhero film called "Super Queen." I searched online what fans think about Kimmy Couture, and there's a Reddit thread titled "Kimmy Couture probably is one of the best lipsyncers out there ✨". I guess the fans here can say whether they agree with that opinion or not. 

Saving Yu Ling Wu.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472j9gm4bjh9kaybw5ms8gn2mrpml3ovkhlh1ch6ow&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Maddy Smedley

The Traitors' Maddy reveals unaired moment she 'ripped mic off' and wanted  to quit - OK! Magazine

Maddy was an absolute treat to watch on The Traitors UK Season 1.  She wasn't the one I wanted to be the last standing for her season but she was one of my favorites, so I can't be mad at it.  Maddy was what the professionals would call coo-coo bananas.  She had some insane theories in the season.  The one thing she did right though is she picked Wilf out as a traitor very early on and was the only one onto him for most of the season.  In fact she tried to brute force his ouster 3 rounds in a row by voting for him back to back to back.  However she could never gain any traction.  Mostly because people like Hannah and Meryl existed as Wilf truther only to be waken up right at the end of the game.  Despite voting unsuccessfully against a traitor 3 times and no one taking her seriously throughout the show she still managed to avoid being murdered and didn't get banished until right before the final episode.  She was fun to watch even though she didn't have any idea of how to correctly navigate the game.  

Save: Cassidy

Edited by Solaris

Cycle 13 - Final Secret Battles

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1575181200

The game is winding down, but I told you earlier that wouldn't be the last you've seen of the battle rounds. Before we get into the conclusion of the game, we've got another cycle of battle rounds to get through. These battles rounds will be in secret though. I have randomized the nominating order and it will not be revealed. When it is your turn to nominate, I will PM or DM you to let you know. Then, you will send me your battle picks. Everyone is eligible to be nominated. It's a 1 vs. 1 battle. There are no immunities. I will publicly post them and the other 7 rankers will PM or DM me their vote to save. One reality star will win the battle, the other will be eliminated...so close to the end!

Results will be revealed when a contestant either receives four votes to save or 24 hours passes. Whatever comes first. If there is a tie (which means at least one ranker didn't vote within 24 hours), it will be broken by the nominator. The nominator will be responsible for the writeup. They can post it either when the results are revealed or wait until the end of the cycle to keep their secret as long as possible. Or if you want to hold on to your secret the entire game, you can PM me your writeup and I will post it.

@Zoey @*Chris @jarmon @FrogLenzen @*Lily @Steven_ @Solaris @*Wallace

Top 40:

Raquel & Cayla (The Amazing Race 33)

Derek & Claire (The Amazing Race 34)

Emily & Molly (The Amazing Race 34)

Glenda & Lumumba (The Amazing Race 34)

Chapel Hart (America's Got Talent (Season 17))

Fritz Hager (American Idol (Season 20))

Gabriela "Gabby" Windey (The Bachelor (American Season 26))

Bethlehem "Betty" Yirsaw (Big Brother Canada 10)

Taylor Hale (Big Brother 24 US)

Gisèle Lullaby (Canada's Drag Race (Season 3))

Icesis Couture (Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1))

Shanna Moakler (Celebrity Big Brother 3 (US))

Justine Ndiba (The Challenge: USA (Season 1))

Yu Ling Wu (The Circle (American Season 4))

Loreal Chanel Palmer ("L.C.") (Claim to Fame (US Season 1))

Charli D'Amelio & Mark Ballas (Dancing with the Stars (American Season 31))

Gabby Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy (Dancing with the Stars (American Season 31))

Shangela & Gleb Savchenko (Dancing with the Stars (American Season 31))

Daniel Durant & Britt Stewart (Dancing with the Stars (American Season 31))

Erica-Cody & Denys Samson (Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 5))

En Vogue "Queen Cobras" (The Masked Singer (American Season 7))

Amber Riley "Harp" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Wilson Phillips "Lambs" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Nikki Glaser "Snowstorm" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Kat Graham "Robo Girl" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Natalie Imbruglia "Panda" (The Masked Singer (British Series 3))

Avori Henderson (The Mole (American Season 6))

Daya Betty (RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14))

Jinkx Monsoon (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 7))

Pangina Heals (RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World)

Alexis Warr (So You Think You Can Dance (American Season 17))

Keaton Kermode (So You Think You Can Dance (American Season 17))

Essence Wilmington (So You Think You Can Dance (American Season 17))

Hamza Yassin & Jowita Przystał (Strictly Come Dancing (Series 20))

Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez (Strictly Come Dancing (Series 20))

Maryanne Oketch (Survivor 42)

Drea Wheeler (Survivor 42)

Tori Meehan (Survivor 42)

Cassidy Clark (Survivor 43)

Jeanine Zheng (Survivor 43)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Cycle 13 Posted

In the mean time we have a few new members of the winner's circle to celebrate

pbcrRkb.jpg7t3Jqhj.jpgj6KbjDU.jpge1NBVy0.jpguFz0fpx.pngn7x12Ba.pngqGLZ7v3.pngafo7y9X.jpgCOy6R4e.pngX1KKku1.png

ziwSsC2.pngPaZhXH8.pngitEhOyQ.pngMKMHBt5.jpgOq8iKVw.pngQCbjata.jpgb6jVVHT.png7t3Jqhj.jpgW4vLWCl.jpg3Ek058Y.jpg

yZalpye.jpgesX1dBH.png1gu5dcg.jpgjf0eBfK.png7t3Jqhj.jpgpb6nIPs.pngMF56z4H.jpgbH3gGiq.pngSrXXAFJ.pngYnuK4GT.png

G0QIGJY.png7t3Jqhj.jpg7t3Jqhj.jpg7t3Jqhj.jpg7t3Jqhj.jpgsEFH58Z.pngpviqiPb.pngIiKuDnT.png

Taylor Hale, Gisèle Lullaby, Icesis Couture, Loreal Chanel Palmer ("L.C."), Daya Betty, Jinkx Monsoon, and Madelyn "Maddy" Smedley have all won their respective seasons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Battle 1 Posted
6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

its one of two people.

also this battle is noted!

All this drag queen hate from drag fans.

for the record, I only made this joke because of her drag name including “Lullaby” and I didn’t nom these 2! I would never risk Jinkx like this!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

for the record, I only made this joke because of her drag name including “Lullaby” and I didn’t nom these 2! I would never risk Jinkx like this!

Oh we all know who it is! 

• Like 1

A majority has been reached and by a vote of 5-0 Jinkx Monsoon has won the battle! Gisele Lullaby has now been eliminated and the nominator is responsible for their writeup. As a reminder, they can post it now, at the end of the cycle, or PM me the writeup to post.

The next nominator will be informed shortly and I will post their battle when I hear back from them.