2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

20 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

What is the Love Island success rate? How many of these couples are still together?

I'm curious on this too. I can't speak too much on the UK version but know they have a better success rate there. With the US version, it's pretty low. I think there are 2 couples still together from Season 3 (from the last time I checked) and one from Season 4 (Isaiah/Sydney). Not sure on the earlier seasons but feel like those have broken up. 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

What is the Love Island success rate? How many of these couples are still together?

UK version isn't bad (and there are several Love Island UK babies):

S1:

Cally and Luis - Broke up but have a baby together

S2:

Cara and Nathan - Married + 2 Kids

Alex and Olivia - Married

S3:

Camilla and Jamie - Married + 2 kids

Dom and Jess - Married + Kid

S5:

Tommy and Molly Mae - Engaged? + Baby

S6:

Callum and Molly - Dating

Eva and Nas - Dating

Lucie and Luke - Engaged (started dating AFTER the show)

S8

Tasha and Andrew - Dating

Indiyah and Dami - Dating

S9:

Shaq and Tanyah - Dating

Jessie and Will - Dating

Sanam and Kai - Dating

S10:

Mitchel and Ella - Dating

Zach and Molly - Dating

Tyrique and Ella - Dating

Lochan and Whitney - Dating

Jess and Sammy - Dating

So even if you take away the most recent finished season. You still have a lot of couples that are still together! And most made it pretty far on the show. Though I think the only winners still together are Cara and Nathan.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I'm curious on this too. I can't speak too much on the UK version but know they have a better success rate there. With the US version, it's pretty low. I think there are 2 couples still together from Season 3 (from the last time I checked) and one from Season 4 (Isaiah/Sydney). Not sure on the earlier seasons but feel like those have broken up. 

As of last month, Parade tells me:

S3:

Will and Kyra

Shannon and Josh

S4:

Sydney and Isaiah

Edited by totes4totes
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

UK version isn't bad (and there are several Love Island UK babies):

S1:

Cally and Luis - Broke up but have a baby together

S2:

Cara and Nathan - Married + 2 Kids

Alex and Olivia - Married

S3:

Camilla and Jamie - Married + 2 kids

Dom and Jess - Married + Kid

S5:

Tommy and Molly Mae - Engaged? + Baby

S6:

Callum and Molly - Dating

Eva and Nas - Dating

Lucie and Luke - Engaged (started dating AFTER the show)

S8

Tasha and Andrew - Dating

Indiyah and Dami - Dating

S9:

Shaq and Tanyah - Dating

Jessie and Will - Dating

Sanam and Kai - Dating

S10:

Mitchel and Ella - Dating

Zach and Molly - Dating

Tyrique and Ella - Dating

Lochan and Whitney - Dating

Jess and Sammy - Dating

So even if you take away the most recent finished season. You still have a lot of couples that are still together! And most made it pretty far on the show. Though I think the only winners still together are Cara and Nathan.

Ah I was curious about the UK version's stats so thanks for finding those! :hug: Definitely a much higher rate... and awww at some babies in the mix too. ❤️ 

28 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

As of last month, Parade tells me:

S3:

Will and Kyra

Shannon and Josh

S4:

Sydney and Isaiah

Yeah those were the ones I knew about. :yes: 

Roni Chance (The Challenge AS3)

Photos from Check Out the Cast Of The Challenge: All Stars Season 3, Then &  Now - E! Online

Roni originated from the 5th season of Road Rules. The year was 1998 and the theme was Northern Trail. She was only 18 at the time and went by Roni Martin. Now it's 100 years later and she came back for AS3. But wait! In between those appearances were others, including a WIN during the Real World vs Road Rules aka the 2nd season of the challenge from 1999. I mean, yeah half the cast won because it was just 2 teams against each other but that doesn't discount her winner status. During AS3 she was in the Top 6 for the women, just one week before someone else had to leave for medical reasons so that's annoying. The little show chart has her as simply "SAFE" for the entire season. Only Nehemiah had a longer safe streak out of anyone that season. Roni outlasted another woman with 2 wins so haha to Sylvia whoever you are.

Save  Beth

NEHEMIAH CLARK

THE CHALLENGE : ALL STARS 3

rs_1024x759-220510081904-1024-Nehemiah-Clark-LT-51022.jpg?fit=around%7C776:576&output-quality=90&crop=776:576;center,top

Nehemiah Clark was first introduced to the MTV universe in 2005 during the 16th season of The Real World, which was taken place in Austin ; At the time, he was 19 years old, and the season is often regarded as one of the fan favourite.  He then enter The Challenge universe in 2006 during The Duel where he was the one who sent home Kenny ; I do remember watching that season but I am not very familiar in remembering everything about The Challenge universe like other people here. Following his time on The Duel, he compete on The Gauntlet III as part of the Rookies and they were crown the winners of the season, and all of this, despite him being in the first Gauntlet of the season. He subsequently competed on The Duel II, Rivals, All Stars 1, and All Stars 2.   And of course, he competed on All Stars 3 after being a finalist on All Stars 2 ; During his time on All Stars 3, he was safe for majority of the season until he was in the Arena on Episode 8 against Derrick who got sent him home by Nehemiah.   He, once again, made it all the way to the finale to finish in 3rd place with Kailah and Nia... Anyway, Alex said it was fine to cut him!

SAVING: TASHA GHOURI

Edited by *Chris

Hmm I'm not sure why I can't remember Roni as well as others from this season. She's a strong competitor but wasn't one of my favorites, especially compared to most of the female cast that year.

I do really like Nehemiah in general, though he wasn't quite as likable/rootable on All Stars 3 as he was on some or most of his other The Challenge seasons. Glad he was able to make it this far though.

the-challenge-all-stars-3-veronica-porti
Veronica Portillo

Veronica Portillo originally appeared on Road Rules: Semester at Sea and has an appeared on numerous seasons of The Challenge afterwards. All Stars 3 wasn’t my favourite season and I’ve never been in love with Veronica or anything she’s done on a season so she’s an easy pick to leave at this point. Veronica did well on All Stars 3 and had one of the better track records but she was deemed medically unfit to carry on and left the game in fifth place for the women. I just don’t find myself enjoying the All Stars version as much as the The Challenge, so that doesn’t help any of their causes. Veronica is perfectly fine but I enjoyed KellyAnne so much more. 

Saving KellyAnne.

Aww sad to see Veronica go. :( Then I also hated it being between Veronica and KellyAnne and didn't want either to go. But yeah, All Stars 3 was a really good/strong showing for Veronica and one of her better (if not best) recent seasons for sure. It's such a shame she injured her toe and was medically evacuated from the game, as she was so close to making the final. :broken:

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Hmm I'm not sure why I can't remember Roni as well as others from this season. She's a strong competitor but wasn't one of my favorites, especially compared to most of the female cast that year.

She was really underedited on All-Stars 3. But it was still cool to see her back after all these years.

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Derek’s Noms Next

Brittany Hoopes (BBUS)

Michael Bruner (BBUS)

Joseph Abdin (BBUS)

Jasmine Davis (BBUS)

Indiana "Indy" Santos (BBUS)

Jonathan Young (Survivor 24)

Lindsay Dolashewich (Survivor 42)

Omar Zaheer (Survivor 42)

Drea Wheeler (Survivor 42)

Tori Meehan (Survivor 42)

Chanelle Howell (Survivor 42)

Jenny Kim (Survivor 42)

Dom Gabriel (Mole)

Samara Joy (Mole)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Derek’s Noms Posted

Chanelle Howell

Survivor contestant Chanelle Howell

Chanelle was a contestant on Survivor season 42.  She started out on the Vati tribe.  She started an alliance early in the game with Daniel, who was a messy player.  But Chanelle was also a messy player.  Early on, she went on an adventure and wound up losing her vote.  She didn't tell anyone that she lost it and it lead to a pretty big tribal council as Mike was not able to vote either due to having part of the three way hidden immuntiy idol.  This meant 4 votes were cast at that tribal and a tie was reached.  Both her and Mike had to own up to their missing votes so everyone knew who was revoting.  She basically threw Daniel under the bus and got away with it as he was unanimously vote out at their next tribal council when he played the shot in the dark unsuccessfully. That tribal, before the tie, she voted against Mike and that wound up hurting her game at the merge.  She didn't vote in the majority at all during the merge and was voted out in 11th place as the first juror.  She is now on a season of The Challenge USA.  Maybe she will perform better if she doesn't have to do much in the strategy department.

Save: Brittany Hoopes

JONATHAN YOUNG

Jonathan-Young-5-things-survivor-vertica

Jonathan Young is a contestant from Survivor 42. He was a very condescending player, especially towards the women. I remember a moment between him & Lindsay. And then the way he underestimated Maryanne, like queen knew what she was doing! Jonathan just lacked social awareness and relied too much on his strength. I hated how much Jeff would go on and on about how strong Jonathan is and what a beast he is, like I swear Jeff gets a boner over all these strong men. Like whatever, who cares. Anyway, he won 2 individual immunity challenges and then lost the fire-making challenge against Mike. It was lovely to watch Jeff's favourite lose. Jonathan then ended being the only vote for Mike to win, as expected he'd vote for Mike over Maryanne. Anyway, so glad he's out of the Rankdown now. 🙂

Save: Tori Meehan