2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Lily’s Noms Next

Tyra Banks addresses problematic moments on America's Next ...

Copper Topp

Enzo Palumbo

Erich Schwer
Halal Bae
John McManus
Kaycee Clark & Kenny Clark
Luca Bish
Nathalia Campos
Nicole Layog
Pat Cash "Bagpipes"
Pixie Polite
Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice
Swati Goel
Todd Bridges

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Lily’s Noms Posted

KAYCEE CLARK & KENNY CLARK

depositphotos_377527168-stock-photo-inte

Kaycee Clark & Kenny Clark were on The Challenge: Ride or Dies. They are siblings. They were removed from the competition in episode 1 due to medical reasons that I can't remember, had to check with wiki because I remember they were out then returned for some reason. But yeah, anyway, they were brought back into the competition when Emmy & Nam withdrew from the show. So yeah, this lovely picture describes both of them perfectly. They brought absolutely nothing to the show and the show didn't even give them much airtime either, lmao. The Clark's truly are the most boring pair to ever be on The Challenge or in any show for that matter. I don't get why The Challenge producers are adamant on bringing Kaycee back every season when she brings no entertainment value or personality at all. LIKE WHAT WAS THE REASON!!?!?! Anyway, when they go to the individual stages, Kenny got out straight away after he lost to Horacio, to no surprise. Kenny just ain't cut out for The Challenge. But, Kenny wasn't out for good as he would only be eliminated when Kaycee lost an elim challenge. However, Kaycee didn't lose any elim challenge so then the twist came into play were the 3 challengers who were eliminated were put into challenges along with their Ride or Dies who were still in the game and the losing pair out of the 3 pairs will be eliminated for good. And of course, that lucky pair was Kaycee & Kenny. So yeah, let's hope neither of them get asked back for another season please, I've had enough of Kaycee being boring all the damn time.

Save: Swati Goel

n4f1MCi7kPVCW2ae91gkAXkt-n0am2SlZqxLa1Bms1c.png?format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0394ab6b2a099ab16cbee7c75bba0a9b9a163554

• Like 1

Pixie Polite

EXCLUSIVE: RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Pixie Polite reveals secret injury  after THAT lip sync fall | Entertainment | Heat

I seriously contemplated cutting one of the names on that list I didn't know.  However I decided to cut Pixie, who I do know, but I don't like.  Pixie Polite was on the 4th season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK.  She never had a shining moment in the competition.  Yet somehow Pixie manages to make it all the way to the Final 5.  Maybe Ru was living, I know I wasn't.  I was underwhelmed by her every week and the only week she won was won the maxi challenge was girl groups and five other girls won with her.  She was one of the most forgettable in her group and certainly didn't earn that win. Her runways were also pretty terrible. Her first lipsync was against Dakota, and Dakota won that lipsync imo.  Her second was against  Black Peppa and Pixie did okay, but rightfully lost.  It is my pleasure to take his underwhelming drag queen out of the rankdown.

Save: Enzo

_126614713_gettyimages-1415090445.jpg
Luca Bish

Luca Bish was a cast for the eighth series of Love Island UK and eventually placed second. How? Luca had so many red flags throughout and I found him to be completely unlikeable. He was in a couple void of any personality and yet they beat Indiyah/Dami and Tasha/Andrew. Both of who had far more “moments” throughout the series. Luca was possessive and controlling the entire way through the series but somehow always avoided elimination because of his partners popularity. One of my personal least favourite islanders and definitely in my bottom five ever.

Saving Copper Topp.

Halal Bae 

dragcolour.jpg

I was actually considering nominating Halal Bae on my round but since Halal Bae is up, I guess I shall make this cut now. :haha: Halal Bae is a 33-year old drag queen performer, who is from Toronto, Ontario. Halal Bae competed on the 3rd season of Canada's Drag Race and was the first eliminated. I don't really know Halal as I haven't gotten to see this season. So I'm thinking if Halal lasted just one episode, she wasn't impressive. I would also argue that maybe she wasn't memorable but sometimes first boots can be memorable. Looking into the challenges, I see that the main challenge was where the Queens had to take their streetwear mini-challenge looks into high fashion catwalk couture outfits. So with this look, it didn't impress the judges, so Halal landed in the Bottom 2 against Miss Moço. They did a lip sync battle to "Beauty and a Beat" by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj, which wow I do love that song but I never would have imagined that song for a lip sync on this show. But Halel didn't impress the judges and was therefore eliminated. 

I am watching Halal Bae's video where she talks about being brought up in a Muslim family, where drag was not allowed. So it's nice that Halal gets to do drag now and wants to show Muslims can do drag. But oh her also wearing a mustache while in drag is something pretty new to me. While I'm sure I've seen it but it seems rare. And dare I say was this a controversial addition to the show? I don't know. But I'll post that video below.

Saving: Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice

richie-and-giovanni-lion-king-samba-haku

NICOLE LAYOG

Big-Brother-24-Nicole.jpg

I predict most of the BB24 cast will be eliminated from this rankdown pretty early, and it would be justified. So many Houseguests said nasty things in the house, especially with their words towards Taylor. Nicole was especially rude. She was a grumpy and hypocritical woman, and she was not fun to watch on the show or feeds. But first, let me discuss her game. She formed a close bond and Final 2 deal with Daniel, and they called themselves the Rogue Rats (🤮). Nicole also thought she was running the house, and she would talk down to people and act like she was the boss of everyone. Well, she was shocked by Ameerah's blindside. She was so confident the vote was going her way that she said goodbye to Terrance prior to Thursday's eviction vote. Nicole had no influence in the house, especially after the Leftovers alliance was formed. She eventually found herself on the block after her closest ally Daniel used the Power of Veto (a dumb move on his part, but no complaints). Nicole sat on the block next to Taylor, and she was evicted in a 9-1 vote.  

Fans who watched the live feeds saw how often Nicole would complain and say mean-spirited things. And she judged people while acting like she was above them too, notably Taylor. Nicole called Taylor a bully, a loose cannon, and not a good person. She also accused Taylor of "flaunting her f**king p*ssy" around the house too. And oftentimes Nicole would claim she never said a bad thing about Taylor, which made no sense. Nicole was particularly disrespectful after Taylor tried to comfort Nicole when she thought Nicole received bad news from home. Taylor said Nicole should do what's best for Nicole, even if that meant she needed to "tap out of the fight." Nicole felt so insulted and believed Taylor was trying to sway her into quitting the game. Nicole called Taylor a passive aggressive person who needed to learn how to talk to people. Nicole was so condescending to Taylor in that moment. Plus, it was so hypocritical for Nicole to call Taylor passive aggressive when just moments before Nicole remarked "Chips before a workout?" when she saw Taylor with a bag of Lay's in her hand. Now that was passive aggressive. :rolleyes: Anyway, Nicole just exhibited ugly behavior in the house, so I don't think fans were upset to see her get evicted from the Big Brother house before jury. But at least Nicole seemingly took the criticism she received from fans in stride. From what I recall, she didn't try to make many excuses or chase clout after the season wrapped up. She just kept to herself; she even separated herself from Daniel too. But like Daniel, she too is now eliminated from the rankdown.

Saving Todd Bridges.

cbb3-todd-bridges.gif

• Like 1

Steven is doing a great job dragging the (bad) BB24 contestants. :dead: All perfectly said on Nicole (and Pooch last round). Also it's good to hear that Nicole wasn't as terrible outside of the house/post her elimination, at least.

• Thanks 1

Nathalia Campos

Meet Love Island Bombshell Nathalia Campos: Age, Job, Instagram & Height -  Capital

Not sure exactly how Love Island works and if it's anything like Bachelor in Paradise or something, but Nat's run on the show was very brief and doesn't make sense to this outsider so I guess that explains why she's nominated so early. So she was on Season 8 of the show, and apparently showed up out of the blue for the first time all the way at Week 7 of the show. While everyone else had been there for 45 days already. Well, maybe not everyone. On Bachelor in Paradise, people kind of come and go, but at least they are from the overall Bachelor franchise so they aren't total randoms. I can't tell is Nat was a total random when she showed up or not. In any case, she was immediately voted out by the public a week later on Week 8. She attempted to "couple up" with Reece, another guy who appeared randomly in Week 7, and the public said they were the least compatible so they went home. No shock there if the public was invested in everyone else for 7 weeks before they even showed up!

Save Erich S

Pat Cash "Bagpipes" 

TBD

Im going to add pictures when to all my write-up’s when I get a chance on a computer. I just chose Pat Cash to cut because of the “Bagpipes” monkier. So ridiculous. :dead: I have no idea who Pat Cash is, but he was apparently on one of the version of The Masked Singer in 2022. I did some research and it was the UK version. So Pat Cash was the fourth contestant to be eliminated from The Masked Singer as he was unmasked as Bagpipes and his last song was Teenage Dirtbag. I didnt watch the uk version so… 🤷‍♀️

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Wally’s Noms Next

Nominations:

Sophie Cachia - Australian Survivor: Blood V Water

Jay Bruno - Australian Survivor: Blood V Water

Miss Moço - Canada's Drag Race (Season 3)

Kendall Gender - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)

Parker Abbott "Paul" - The Circle (American Season 4)

Will Hawkins - The Great British Bake Off (Series 13)

Gloria Hunniford "Snow Leopard" - The Masked Singer (British Series 3)
Orion Story - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)

Sminty Drop - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Starlet - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Daniel Strunk - Survivor 42

Sami Layadi - Survivor 43

Claire Barratt - The Traitors (UK Series 1)
Kate Kalvach - The Voice (American Season 22)