The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, you answered my question. Reba is the new Blake…

We’ll see how Snoop and Michael do, but it’s usually tough for a first time coach. Then we have Gwen…

I liked Snoop when he was an advisor a couple seasons back, but after watching him commentate on the Olympics, I learned that too much Snoop might get old fast. We’ll see…

First time coach will most likely not have any problems if there's Gwen or Chance on the panel. Michael will be fine, we now knew that he has some potential finalists on his team. Snoop maybe, depends on who he's sending to lives.

10 minutes ago, wgm said:

i am not sure on who has been updating mj's page but thtere has been an update in schedule

is it the same as this?

On 8/27/2024 at 8:35 PM, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i think i got it.  

(THIS IS ALL SPECULATION, PLEASE, DON'T ASSUME THIS IS CONFIRMED)

Top 48 

9/23: Blind Auditions Premiere 

9/30: Blind Auditions 2 

10/7: Blind Auditions 3 

10/8: Blind Auditions 4 

10/14: Blind Auditions 5

10/15: Battle Rounds Premiere 

10/21: Battle Rounds 2 

10/22: Battle Rounds 3 

10/28: Battle Rounds 4/Knockouts Premiere 

10/29: Knockouts 2

11/4: Knockouts 3 

11/11: Knockouts 4/Playoffs Premiere 

11/12: Playoffs 2 

11/18: Playoffs 3 

11/19: Road To The Live Shows 🙃 

11/25: Live Top 12 (Performances) 

11/26: Live Top 12 (Results) 

12/2: Live Semifinal (Performances) 

12/3: Live Semifinal (Results) 

12/9: Live Finale (Performances) 

12/10: Live Finale (Winner is chosen) 

On 8/29/2024 at 2:14 PM, QueenCami said:

GUYS THIS IS CONFIRMED INFORMATION!!!

I’ve done some digging on my own, and see some of the probable S26 contestants that will be added to the list. One thing I haven’t seen is a potential country male threat. 

@Someone648 Without revealing too much, am I missing something, or is this what you’re seeing too? We’ve had a few seasons where they’ve decided not to cast them. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ve done some digging on my own, and see some of the probable S26 contestants that will be added to the list. One thing I haven’t seen is a potential country male threat. 

@Someone648 Without revealing too much, am I missing something, or is this what you’re seeing too? We’ve had a few seasons where they’ve decided not to cast them. 

Off the top of my head there’s a few country males but not major typical threats. But also worth noting that a lot of them tend to be really good at hiding. Josh Sanders was a miracle find last season bc he never posted and only a few followed him I think.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Off the top of my head there’s a few country males but not major typical threats. But also worth noting that a lot of them tend to be really good at hiding. Josh Sanders was a miracle find last season bc he never posted and only a few followed him I think.

That’s what I thought. There’s one who sounds a little like Zach Bryan. Not sure if he’s even still in. Not a typical “threat” either way. 

I’m not seeing many female country singers either.

Edited by TeamAudra

There have been three seasons already without a country winner. And well, they are really gonna let Reba go without at least one winner in the country genre??

Who knows. Maybe Michael getting a win is gonna be their priority since he is coming back next season (i don't think Gwen and Snoop are gonna win unless very specific circumstances happen). Or maybe, just maybe, they are gonna want Reba to exit (temporarily or not) on a high note. Time and the results of the next rounds will tell. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s what I thought. There’s one who sounds a little like Zach Bryan. Not sure if he’s even still in. Not a typical “threat” either way. 

I’m not seeing many female country singers either.

And if it’s who I think it is, I actually do like him 👀

Edited by Someone648

Who knows,maybe tptb is finding the best minivan bait country guy, and so intentionally casting less country so he can stand out (jk😂)

But anyway, Michael can always win S27 if he doesn't win this season, I don't see Kelsea or John winning at all, and minivan would probably love him more than Adam so so he has a pretty good chance if you asked me 

34 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

And if it’s who I think it is, I actually do like him 👀

I think he’s good at what he does, but these guys don’t tend to do well on the show if they can’t show more than that. Maybe I’m underestimating him. It’s a marketable sound off the show. 

5 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

Who knows,maybe tptb is finding the best minivan bait country guy, and so intentionally casting less country so he can stand out (jk😂)

But anyway, Michael can always win S27 if he doesn't win this season, I don't see Kelsea or John winning at all, and minivan would probably love him more than Adam so so he has a pretty good chance if you asked me 

Next season is gonna be an Adam love fest. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This is in the comments under Katie’s cover. Has anyone seen this promo?

CbrfzYs.png

I’m watching American Ninja Warrior to see if they show it. 

There was a promo last week that I was informed about but no one was able to record it.

• Like 1