BEYA

Cameron Wright

Camryn Brooks

Deon Jones

Eliza Pryor

Kay Sibal

Lauren Michael Sellers

Mark Shiiba

Torion - I'm on his texting list that he posted and he said tomorrow is the night

Dahlia Jones (No chair)

Tuesday

Alison Elena

Cozy Len

Mikaela Ayira

Jose Luis Ramirez

unknown

Aliyah Khaylyn

Brad Sample

Cassidy Lee

Mark Desmond

Mary Mac

Katie O

Suede Lacy

Tsola

Zaza Benjamin

35 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Composing a T5 prediction based on your statement, mine would be Shye, Danny, Syd, Katie getting PVs and Cameron getting a PV. Based on TVLine polls and social media, Syd is getting more rave than Jake

:haha:

Sydney's Facebook Reel: 6M views, 142K likes

Jake's Facebook Reel: 34M views, 1.1M likes

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If Jake made the top 8, he’s going to get preferential treatment. Their entire marketing campaign for this season is built around Snoop, and they need him in the finale. 

Tbh he won't even need it. Like, at all. I don't see a single person in the top 20 who stands a chance against him.

32 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Tbh he won't even need it. Like, at all. I don't see a single person in the top 20 who stands a chance against him.

He certainly has a few things going for him when it comes to this audience, but that’s bit much at this stage, especially considering his coach is a rapper. There’s a long way to go.  

I’m old enough to I remember when Ross Clayton (S23) looked unbeatable after his blind. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5

On 10/11/2024 at 8:10 PM, MatthewPalermo said:

So assuming what I just read is accurate, then these are the teams for playoffs? Assuming nothing is incorrect? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Michael:

-Aliyah Khaylyn

-Cameron Wright

-Jaukeem Fortson 

-Shye

-Sofronio Vasquez

(Most likely scenario is Jaukeem was Michael's KO steal and one of the 4 others was Michael's KO save.)

Gwen:

-Gabrielle Zabosky

-Jan Dan

-Jose Luis Ramirez

-Sloane Simon

-Sydney Sterlace

(As all 5 of them are originally team Gwen, most likely scenario is one of them was stolen by another coach in the battles, and Gwen stole them back in the KOs. Jose cannot be the double steal if he’s Austyns’ battle partner.)

Reba:

-Adam Bohanan

-Edward Preble

-Danny Joseph

-Lauren Michael Sellars

-Katie O

(Most likely scenario is Edward was Reba's KO steal and one of the 4 others was Reba's KO save.)

Snoop:

-Austyns Stancil 

-Christina Eagle

-Jake Tankersley

-Jeremy Beloate

-Mikayla Ayira

(Most likely scenario is Jeremy was Snoop's KO steal and one of the 4 others was Snoop's KO save, with Austyns being stolen by Snoop in the battles.)

I also want to stress that this list may not be correct. LOL

Some of the things I shared regarding possible KO steals are based on flimsy evidence, at best. That’s why I’m waiting for more information. If I were to make an educated guess at this time, it would probably look something like that list, but we should exercise caution, and keep our eyes peeled for more clues. 

52 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He certainly has a few things going for him when it comes to this audience, but that’s bit much at this stage, especially considering his coach is a rapper. There’s a long way to go.  

I’m old enough to I remember when Ross Clayton (S23) looked unbeatable after his blind. 

Hopefully Jake also sang U2 in the Playoffs :muwahaha:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I also want to stress that this list may not be correct. LOL

Some of the things I shared regarding possible KO steals are based on flimsy evidence, at best. That’s why I’m waiting for more information. If I were to make an educated guess at this time, it would probably look something like that list, but we should exercise caution, and keep our eyes peeled for more clues. 

Fair points for sure. Though even if his coach is a rapper, Minvian has been all over Snoop so far and I don't see that magically changing as the rounds go on.

Of course there's a possibility the top 20 is wrong, or something crazy happens when the singers go live, or maybe Snoop just doesn't take Jake to the lives for whatever reason. As you said, it's still far too soon to make a call like the one I made. 

But when there's someone who ticks as many boxes as Jake, it's hard to imagine them not winning considering the success rate of these types of contestants (unless they just flop live lol). Some have won, some haven't; so I guess who they choose to pimp will be the real decider (assuming their tactics work on enough of the common audience).

8 hours ago, FloorWax said:

:haha:

Sydney's Facebook Reel: 6M views, 142K likes

Jake's Facebook Reel: 34M views, 1.1M likes

I refrain and deleted my post given how early it still is in the season. We’ll just see how the chips fall with battles, KO, and PO performances then will make a prediction from there 

9 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I’ll actually be able to watch this next episode live for the first time since the premiere, so here’s hoping it’s a good one. Looking forward to Kay at least.

4 hours ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Fair points for sure. Though even if his coach is a rapper, Minvian has been all over Snoop so far and I don't see that magically changing as the rounds go on.

Of course there's a possibility the top 20 is wrong, or something crazy happens when the singers go live, or maybe Snoop just doesn't take Jake to the lives for whatever reason. As you said, it's still far too soon to make a call like the one I made. 

But when there's someone who ticks as many boxes as Jake, it's hard to imagine them not winning considering the success rate of these types of contestants (unless they just flop live lol). Some have won, some haven't; so I guess who they choose to pimp will be the real decider (assuming their tactics work on enough of the common audience).

I wonder if we would feel the same if Blake was sitting in Reba’s chair. We’re only three seasons into her tenure, but Reba seems to be the new Blake. This past season, she took the top two spots, which is something I don’t think even Blake ever accomplished. Chevel is still the only country singer to win on a team other than Blake’s, and even in that season, most people predicted Kirk Jay to win right up until he didn’t.

This situation is unique in that Snoop is getting promoted more than any new coach in history, and I expect his contestants will be pimped, and given every advantage possible. 

EDIT: I forgot about Jake Hoot. Blake’s top contestants were Ricky Duran and Kat Hammock. This season’s cast has more potential vote bait than that one did. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

This past season, she took the top two spots, which is something I don’t think even Blake ever accomplished.

Blake accomplished that three times: S3, S18 and S22. Maybe you don't remember because in S18 and S22 they didn't announce the third place. They went directly from Top 3 to Winner and announced the runner-up on social media. 

However, Reba accomplished it with the "One-vote rule", which was impressive, ngl.

• Like 4

I think it’s actually more impressive looking at who Reba won with last season as opposed to the fact that she had the top 2. I don’t think Asher wins with any other coach other than Reba or Blake to be honest. 

So it would be smart to bet on her being in the top 2 again this season (probably not winning though)

• Like 2

Blake has a great personality for the show, but Reba is actually a better fit for the median age 60 year old viewers. They were young adults when Reba was breaking through, and unlike Blake, she’s viewed as country music royalty. 

They have different styles on the show too. Blake is famous for giving good speeches after the performances, to convince the audience that the performances are better than they actually are. Reba is much more low key, but she still gets the votes. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Blake accomplished that three times: S3, S18 and S22. Maybe you don't remember because in S18 and S22 they didn't announce the third place. They went directly from Top 3 to Winner and announced the runner-up on social media. 

However, Reba accomplished it with the "One-vote rule", which was impressive, ngl.

Yeah, I forgot. Blake became more dominant as time went on. There were times when TPTB would try to put his contestants at a disadvantage, but it usually didn’t work. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aj_runstar said:

Ok question for yall do we know if miley is the mega mentor for this season some person on youtube is claiming that she is ?

Not sure where it’s coming from but yes please more Miley on this show ;)

Only coach we know for sure actually cared about her contestants lol

• Like 1

Some of these contestants, specifically Katie, Aliyah and Mary must be afraid of getting in trouble, so they won’t commit to posting which episode they’re on, even though we all know it’s likely Tuesday.