The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

Honestly, Kelsea and Dan + Shay are kind of ...on the same level?? Well, Dan + Shay are probably way more popular being men and all. But most non-country fans would probably just don't care for either of them anyway.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Psychoc, who are your other coach predictions?

I'm allowed 1 right guess every blue moon so I won't get the next ones right, lmao.

I'll just say John, Charlie Puth(lol), and Reba(she's the country head, I don't think she's leaving even if she had to film multiple things, The Voice doesn't seem too taxing)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Honestly, Kelsea and Dan + Shay are kind of ...on the same level?? Well, Dan + Shay are probably way more popular being men and all. But most non-country fans would probably just don't care for either of them anyway.

At least Kelsea's songs > D+S's. :haha:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

That's probably true (Kelsea's music is 10x better than D+S's though lol)

I wonder if the show will ever spend heavy for a big name again. Who is even out there that would be on the show for the right price?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I could definitely see Kelsea being a coach with her previous connection to the show and the referenced timing being suspicious but also you don’t have to live in LA to be a coach. The actual time filming now is so minimal. I doubt either of D&S would say they lived in LA during their coaching. Basically, my thoughts are she is probably a coach, but it could also be for a different opportunity?

Edited by jem128

13 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Miss Cleo please stay out of this, let's manifest good things only.

Nene Leakes No GIF

I'll hope for Camila or Niall, who cares if they seem busy, just don't get Charlie on here lmao.

Those interns have better trolled us with that one post.

3 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I could definitely see Kelsea being a coach with her previous connection to the show and the referenced timing being suspicious but also you don’t have to live in LA to be a coach. The actual time filming now is so minimal. I doubt either of D&S would say they lived in LA during their coaching. Basically, my thoughts are she is probably a coach, but it could also be for a different opportunity?

I’m thinking she’s a coach but is choosing to live there since it’ll be simpler because of mentoring sessions, maybe other stuff happening consecutively etc

• Like 1

i think Kelsea is a perfect get for the show right now (if true). she's in that similar tier of relevance as people like Chance and D+S so i'm not sure why people would be surprised at this lol.

there's also the fact that Idol is also shopping for a new judge to replace Katy and they probably have double the budget (if not more?)  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

It does confirm “Artists (not to mention a fun new mix of fresh and familiar Coaches) sooner rather than later.”

so more than 1 new coach?

I think that means at least 1 new. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m1key said:

i think Kelsea is a perfect get for the show right now (if true). she's in that similar tier of relevance as people like Chance and D+S so i'm not sure why people would be surprised at this lol.

there's also the fact that Idol is also shopping for a new judge to replace Katy and they probably have double the budget (if not more?)  

I don’t think anybody is surprised but being underwhelmed is justified IMO

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

It does confirm “Artists (not to mention a fun new mix of fresh and familiar Coaches) sooner rather than later.”

so more than 1 new coach?

you took this out of context. before that it says, "...so it’s reasonable to hope that we’ll be seeing a whole new lineup of aspiring Artists (not to mention a fun new mix of fresh and familiar Coaches)" 

The word "hope" confirms that it's just speculation lol.

• Like 1

Probably the least famous US Voice coach ever.

As long as she's a good coach it's whatever for me, but that definitely won't be good for viewership unless the other 3 coaches are big names.

• Like 2

I feel like Kelsea is kind of like a cheap version of Kelly Clarkson lol. 

My final prediction (which I will change about 20 more times before Monday):

1. Kelsea,

2.Reba or Keith,

3.John,

4. Niall or Charlie Puth or someone else.

It’s unrealistic & definitely not happening this season (especially if Kelsea is a coach) but I’d do anything to have Kacey Musgraves be a coach

• Like 2