Did Wé deserve to be eliminated?

TedZanarukando

Did Wé Ani deserve to be eliminated?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did Wé Ani deserve to be eliminated?

• Yes, she deserved to be eliminated.
    • No, she was robbed by Megan Danielle.
    • No, she was robbed by Colin Stough.
    • No, she was robbed by Iam Tongi.

Did Wé Ani deserve to be eliminated? Or should she have made the top 3? My answer is that she should have made the top 3 instead of Colin Stough. The reason has to do with biased voting patterns.

Edited by TedZanarukando
Reason for answer

Absolutely not what a rip off she and Zach should have been the final two by far the best performers, the most entertaining. The three that made the top three aren’t entertaining at all three of them just stand on stage barely move boring performances Zach and We were entertainers they moved around  they dance they were enjoyable. If  I’m gonna go to a concert I want to be entertained those two were the only two that were entertaining the other three I would never go to a concert to see boring stage presence. I won’t be watching the rest of the season. Could care less which of those top three win. 

Edited by Jimbarr10858
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Discovolcano said:

She was the best singer without a doubt but I didn’t enjoy her performances

Absolutely right best singer. Unbelievable that she was eliminated. Her and Zack should’ve been the top two. The other three are boring to watch nowhere near as appealing as we and Zack. Zack to me should’ve won the whole thing.

• Like 2

She's a great singer but her song choices were too predictable. The core voting audience doesnt really care for her song choices. I feel if she went more in the rock direction with that low tone and the growls  she could have made the finale

• Like 1

Based on yesterday's performance, yes.

Based on entire season, no.

am I the only one who doesn't like the arrangement of The Climb for We?

Because of that, plus Colin's great song choices, that's why Colin is through, not We.

And I'm not surprised.

• Like 1

No.

But who are we fooling. Idol has stopped being a talent competition more than a decade ago, so most of us knew it was coming and stopped caring.

Edited by jjeem

According to Facebook, We and Megan were fighting for the 3rd spot.  Iam and Colin were way ahead.

It's a moot point now.

Gabby Barrett, Catie Turner, Lauren Spencer Smith didn't win, but they all got major label deals.

It will be interesting to see who ends with the better career.  We has been down this road before.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mytake1 said:

According to Facebook, We and Megan were fighting for the 3rd spot.  Iam and Colin were way ahead.

It's a moot point now.

Gabby Barrett, Catie Turner, Lauren Spencer Smith didn't win, but they all got major label deals.

It will be interesting to see who ends with the better career.  We has been down this road before.

I think she'll def have better connections now after this, she's gotten some attention

We is talented and i love her on the Voice, if anything is to blame, she is a proffesional singer, who was on Idol's cheif competitor. I love We.  

On 5/16/2023 at 12:04 PM, mytake1 said:

It's a moot point now.

For once, I agree with you.  We could get a major label deal.