The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

11 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Do they ?Β :stealth:
Β 

However, I hope he moves on he seems like a nice person. Yes I’m aware the show is called "The Voice"Β :dead:

Olivia and frank aren't really in the same genre though .Olivia is more pop rock .

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

14 minutes ago, juls1983 said:

Olivia and frank aren't really in the same genre though .Olivia is more pop rock .

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I agree, Olivia is the more pop rock artist of the two (like Stevie Nicks or Joan Jett) where Frank is the more bubblegum pop artist (like Ariana or Lady Gaga). My main point from earlier if I had to predict the KO pairings based on genres, it’ll be Olivia VS Frank and Anya VS Kyle

Edited by AD25

26 minutes ago, AD25 said:

I agree, Olivia is the more pop rock artist of the two (like Stevie Nicks or Joan Jett) where Frank is the more bubblegum pop artist (like Ariana or Lady Gaga). My main point from earlier if I had to predict the KO pairings based on genres, it’ll be Olivia VS Frank and Anya VS Kyle

I think it's the other way around .Olivia vs kyle and frank vs Anya .If they end with Kyle's knockout it would probably be the knockout with a steal. I Really hope nobody gets montaged in this round .Frank not posing much about the knockouts is a sign though especially when Kyle,Olivia and Anya are .

2 hours ago, juls1983 said:

I really hope nobody gets montaged in this round.Β  Frank not posing much about the knockouts is a sign, though, especially when Kyle, Olivia, and Anya are .

Nobody's getting montaged.Β  There are twelve pairs, which means that they can evenly fit six pairs across two Knockout episodes.Β  No need for montages.

Josh has a watch party tonight, but neither him nor Ashley have said anything specific for tonight.

Β 

Serenity has also posted her performance pic.

(Can Maddi or Kamalei please post something thaaaanks)

Β 

Knockouts??

Β 

J: Val T. Webb - Sweet Love by Anita Baker vs Nathan Chester - his newest post has Bring It On Home To Me by Sam Cooke

D+S: Anya True vs Olivia Rubini/ Frank Garcia

D+S: Kyle Schuesler vs Olivia Rubini/Frank Garcia

Chance: Serenity Arce vs Dani Stacy

Reba: Asher HaVon vs Tae Lewis

Reba: Josh Sanders vs Ashley Bryant

Β 

These are probably the pairings tonight

which means Kyle's pair and Asher's pair get the steals

Edited by thevoiceisthetop
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Nobody's getting montaged.Β  There are twelve pairs, which means that they can evenly fit six pairs across two Knockout episodes.Β  No need for montages.

Thank youΒ 

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

If Tae picks John, Mafe is done and someone else is getting John’s steal. Ashley? Alyssa?

coughDaniMaddiFrankAnyaOliviacough

1 minute ago, indii said:

Well Nathan is gone

Β 

HEY GIRL YOU WON. Olivia vs Frank means Anya vs Kyle closes out the night!

Just now, FloorWax said:

Β 

HEY GIRL YOU WON. Olivia vs Frank means Anya vs Kyle closes out the night!

I was disappointed for maybe 30 seconds until Frank and Olivia showed up on screen together lol I’m so relieved

Anya winning the KO that (presumably) is going to close out the night could be HUGE for her momentum, expecting a breakout performance from her

Β 

Think she might separate herself as D+S’s frontrunner after this

• Like 1

…rolling up halfway through the season to catch-up with knockouts, oops.

Β 

So far, I’ve enjoyed Madison, Kyle, Asher, Gene, Val, and Frank the most out of everyone (not in that order per se). There’s a few other names I wouldn’t mind seeing do well the rest of the season (Nathan, Bryan, Serenity, and Maddi) but I’m a tad less attached to them.

Β 

Hoping for at least two or three standouts in the KOs, but we’ll see.Β 

7 minutes ago, indii said:

I was disappointed for maybe 30 seconds until Frank and Olivia showed up on screen together lol I’m so relieved

Β 

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU SISSY

Β 

Now manifest Maddi making it for me, clearly you have powersΒ 

7 minutes ago, indii said:

Anya winning the KO that (presumably) is going to close out the night could be HUGE for her momentum, expecting a breakout performance from her

Β 

Think she might separate herself as D+S’s frontrunner after this

I knew it!! Anya fans We WonπŸ₯°βœ¨πŸŽ‰.She's gonna slay I know itΒ 

Just now, Teraginn said:

Β 

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU SISSY

Β 

Now manifest Maddi making it for me, clearly you have powersΒ 

I think she’s like 90% making it through honestly unless she somehow loses to Kamalei, I know Chance isn’t the most reliable when it comss to making the right choice but that would be a whole other level lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

oh that clip of Nathan is making me scared for Val... not gonna lie

Don’t worry Nathan sounded good but Val sounded like 1000x better in the snippet they showed lol