AI S21 Top 8: Alanis Morissette/Ed Sheeran Discussion

istersay

5 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Megan deserved at least an 8 for her performance.

I wouldn’t go that far. It was nice and all but not as good as many of the previous solo performances tonight nor her previous performances this season 

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

oh whoops sorry i missed your post thank youuuu

all the finalists is insane though, so 28 different subforums ?!?!

also that means caleb johnson had a subforum (not trying to be mean i've just never heard of him) but pia toscano didn't ?!

edit: wait.. finalists as in people who made the finals or finalists as in the top 2?

Everyone who made the Top 12/13.

oh whoops sorry i missed your post thank youuuu

all the finalists is insane though, so 28 different subforums ?!?!

also that means caleb johnson had a subforum (not trying to be mean i've just never heard of him) but pia toscano didn't ?!

edit: wait.. finalists as in people who made the finals or finalists as in the top 2?

All of the finalists.... yeah. :yes: To be more specific, I think all of the finalists from Seasons 2-12 had forums on here? I think it stopped happening around Season 13? But yeah that's 100+ specific contestant forums we had on here. :yes: 

And yeah only people that made the finals, Top 12 or whatever number it was that specific season.

• Thanks 1

Just now, xfactor22 said:

I wouldn’t go that far. It was nice and all but not as good as many of the previous solo performances tonight nor her previous performances this season 

Megan's worse performances are better than some contestants' above average performances

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

All of the finalists.... yeah. :yes: To be more specific, I think all of the finalists from Seasons 2-12 had forums on here? I think it stopped happening around Season 13? But yeah that's 100+ specific contestant forums we had on here. :yes: 

And yeah only people that made the finals, Top 12 or whatever number it was that specific season.

it’s usually 10 but it may be 12 this season  

Megan's worse performances are better than some contestants' above average performances

All I’m I’m saying is that some contestants did better than Megan tonight and Megan’s PREVIOUS performances were also better than her performance tonight. I still enjoy her and like her voice. She just needs to get back on track if she survives this week. 

• Confused 1

no pimp spot for Iam this week.