American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

tbh i'm #dreading this episode (as I have ever since they started doing the three hour Top 20 stuff). but also if I don't watch it live I will never find the motivation to watch the 20 performances sooo

Edited by m1key

It’s much easier to attempt a top 10 vote prediction with that order. I’ll try:

(No particular order)

Emmy 

Triston

Odell

Kayko

KB

Abi

Will

McKenna 

Julia 

Yeah, there are only 9. I’m stuck on the 10th one. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I’m changing my Top 10 and Wildcard picks based on the performance order.

Top 10:

1.  Abi

2.  Emmy

3.  Julia

4.  Kayko

5.  K.B.

6.  Kennedy

7.  McKenna

8.  Odell

9.  Triston

10.  Will

Wildcards:

1.  Ajii

2.  Jack

3.  Mackenzie

4.  Nya

I think one of Jack or Mia makes it but not both. Possibly both, but then whose spot gets taken? Julia but she has the pimp spot? Odell? Last years top 20 taught me not to underestimate the bias of this audience lol

I don't think Ajii gets voted in but he's the only one I'm confident about for the WC, he's been very consistent so far. It'll be one of Jayna and Nya depending on the performances, then the last 2 I really don't know

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Is this an accurate statement?

XuS8l6S.png

You still need to get your song approved and it still needs to fit in the theme assuming that week has a theme but otherwise yeah I think it's your choice.

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

I think one of Jack or Mia makes it but not both. Possibly both, but then whose spot gets taken? Julia but she has the pimp spot? Odell? Last years top 20 taught me not to underestimate the bias of this audience lol

I don't think Ajii gets voted in but he's the only one I'm confident about for the WC, he's been very consistent so far. It'll be one of Jayna and Nya depending on the performances, then the last 2 I really don't know

Of those two, I definitely like Jack’s odds better than Mia’s. The #2 spot is brutal, and I’m going to need to see the performance. I don’t think that song is a slam dunk for her. 

40 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

You still need to get your song approved and it still needs to fit in the theme assuming that week has a theme but otherwise yeah I think it's your choice.

So, they don’t do bus songs?

This show more contestant friendly in many ways. 

Edited by TeamAudra

7 hours ago, MalwareDie said:

I think for the Idol demo, KB is the most appealing female contestant (based on what I have heard about how she presents herself) since Carrie Underwood, so, yeah, if she gets her act together, she could win the competition.

She really does have that IT factor that you just can't teach. If Idol can help her work on her confidence and iron out a few things she could be a legitimate star. Getting as many live show performances as possible is really going to help her a lot.

I haven’t heard the original version of Mia’s song choice, but based on Jacquie Roar’s cover on The Voice last season I don’t expect it to be in Mia’s wheelhouse.

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I haven’t heard the original version of Mia’s song choice, but based on Jacquie Roar’s cover on The Voice last season I don’t expect it to be in Mia’s wheelhouse.

It's a good song but it's a very hard song to sing. If Mia nails it she will be fine but she's definitely going to need to be on her A game to pull it off.

Edited by QueenKalie

13 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

If she doesn't get voted through I could see her being the judges WC save.

She has the 3rd highest number of FB reacts from Monday with her Reba cover. She has a good song in that same lane. You can’t really go wrong with The Judds. 

Correction: She has the 2nd highest number of Facebook reacts from Monday’s episode, behind only Triston

Edited by TeamAudra