Jimbo (CDR1, 4th; UKvTW, 6th)

Kahanna Montrese (US11, 14th)

Kandy Muse (US13, 2nd)

LaLa Ri (US13, 10th)*

Monica Beverly Hillz (US5, 12th)

Mrs. Kasha Davis (US7, 11th)

Naysha Lopez (US8, 12th 9th)

Edited by Elliott

Jimbo DEVOURED the promo and entrance looks for two completely different reasons :haha: I’m rooting most for Heidi, Darienne, Lala, Jessica, and Jaymes but regardless of what happens this should be a really entertaining season!

Edited by #jeah
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Who is all apart of the cast? 😮 

Alexis Michelle (season nine), Darienne Lake (season six), Heidi N Closet(season 12), Jaymes Mansfield (season nine), Jessica Wild (season two), Jimbo(Canada’s Drag Race season one & U.K. vs. The World season one), Kahanna Montrese(season 11), Kandy Muse (season 13), LaLa Ri (season 13), Monica Beverly Hillz(season five), Mrs. Kasha Davis (season seven) and Naysha Lopez (season eight)

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Alexis Michelle (season nine), Darienne Lake (season six), Heidi N Closet(season 12), Jaymes Mansfield (season nine), Jessica Wild (season two), Jimbo(Canada’s Drag Race season one & U.K. vs. The World season one), Kahanna Montrese(season 11), Kandy Muse (season 13), LaLa Ri (season 13), Monica Beverly Hillz(season five), Mrs. Kasha Davis (season seven) and Naysha Lopez (season eight)

Thank you for this list. Hmmmm, not too fond of this cast overall. But I like the following:

Heidi N Closet

Jessica Wild

Jimbo

Kandy Muse (sometimes)

Monica Beverly Hillz

Naysha Lopez

Still looking forward to how they all do though.

12 minutes ago, #jeah said:

This took me out :haha: 

:giggle: 

I remember not liking Kandy at the start but then she warmed up to me. And then kinda became my guilty pleasure. :giggle: So I guess an ironic favorite but not an actual favorite? :haha: 

I didn't recognize Kahanna (mostly because I forgot about her), but she looks good!

Right now I am team:

Jimbo

Kasha Davis 

Jaymes Mansfield (for the lols)

I guess Heidi, since I enjoyed lots of what she did in Season 13 despite finding her overrated.

Hoping a lot of people surprise me and convert me ao a fan.

Edited by Solaris

Pre season ranking

01. Alexis Michelle - Queen is coming for the crown!

02. Kahanna Montrese - I’ve been in love with Kahanna since I saw her lip-sync in Vegas to “Into You” by Ariana Grande and she stroked my face. I will not see her done dirty again!

03. Kandy - She was my favourite on her original season and I will always stan.

04. Darienne Lake - I love her. She was my second favourite on season six and I hope she dominates All Stars. 
05. Heidi - Could Heidi be the lip-sync assassin this season? I only see Kahanna giving her a challenge! These girls are lucky it’s the lip-sync assassin twist!

06. Jessica Wild - It’s taken the show too long to get her back! I love Jessica!

07. LaLa Ri - I enjoyed her.

08. Jaymes - How does he look like a child now compared to season nine?

09. Naysha - Meh.
10. Monica Beverly Hillz - I dont get excited when I think about Monica on season five but let’s see what she brings. She looks amazing! 
11. Jimbo - I’m already over Jimbo. 
12. Mrs. Kasha Davis - I didn’t enjoy her on season seven and I haven’t seen much since.

1. Jimbo
  2. Heidi N Closet
  3. Jessica Wild
  4. LaLa Ri
  5. Jaymes Mansfield
  6. Mrs. Kasha Davis
  7. Kahanna Montrese
  8. Darienne Lake
  9. Kandy Muse
  10. Naysha Lopez
  11. Monica Beverly Hillz
  12. Alexis Michelle

Still no P E P P E R bitch you know the rest, smh

Right off the bat I have to root for Darienne Lake because I've always been a Darienne truther. I am also hoping that Naysha and Monica do really well because I'd love to root for them! 

The world is not ready for Kandy vs. Jimbo, I'm so excited hahahahaha

1. Heidi N. Closet - Very excited for Heidi to come back. Been waiting for this moment since her first season!

2. LaLa Ri - I think she wasn't quite there on her first season but had so much recognizable star power. I'm excited to see it come through this time.

3. Kahanna Montrese - So happy for Kahanna. The growth from Season 11 to now is insane and I hope she has a great run.

4. Mrs. Kasha Davis - Another one who I feel like has been due this All-Stars slot. She's delightful!

5. Monica Beverly Hillz - I didn't really have an opinion of her the first time but idk, I'm actually really excited for Monica now. I'd love to see her surprise people.

6. Jaymes Mansfield - Great choice, she not only has a lot to prove but also is just joyous and I can see her doing really well.

7. Alexis Michelle - Looks STUNNING. And she's brilliant at what she does.

8. Kandy Muse - I've come around a lot on Kandy post-season 13. She's an unforgettable reality TV character and a perfect fit for All-Stars.

9. Darienne Lake - Another one who I've come to like more post-season. She's looking amazing too!

10. Jessica Wild - I didn't really care for Jessica Wild on my first watch of Season 2 so long ago, but in retrospect, she was a really strong competitor and I'm excited to see what she'll bring in the new-school format.

11. Jimbo - I liked Jimbo the first time around, I wasn't really a fan in round 2, I'm not on board for round 3 this soon.

12. Naysha Lopez - I hope she gets a good run. Being a former Miss Continental she's clearly an extremely talented queen and I hope we get to see that come through.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a strange episode. The RuMix was terrible and I think it set a lot of queens up to fail.

01. Kahanna - Slayed every look and the performance. No one even came close to her this episode and I’m living. :wub:
02. LaLa Ri - Good runways and a good performance in the RuMix.

03. Jaymes - I love her. She can’t dance for shit but she’s entertaining.

04. Alexis Michelle - A strong episode for Alexis.

05. Kandy - Great verse and performance.

06. Jessica Wild - She was the surprise of the night for me.

07. Heidi - She’s in it for the long haul.

08. Darienne Lake - I didn’t think she deserved to be in the bottom two. Especially after giving us something completely different on a runway filled with gowns. 

09. Jimbo - Hated the runways and the terrible colour matching.

10. Naysha - A forgettable episode for her.

11. Mrs. Kasha Davies - Her runways weren’t that good and I don’t remember much other than that.
12. Monica - Pretty average runways and didn’t look as though she was trying during the performance.

watched the first episode.  The second episode tomorrow.  Thoughts on the first episode.

1.  Kahanna - Way to step her cookies up.  Thats how you show a glow up. 

2. Jaymes - I might have a little bit of a crush on boy Jaymes??? I am becoming more obsessed.  So glad she survived one episode.

3. Jimbo - I love Jimbo and all of her creative ideas for the runways.  She also did the social media outfit better then Lala.

4. Heidi - Really enjoyed her verse.  Second favorite verse from her group.

5. Jessica - I like her so far.  Loved her nefertiti look, but enjoyed them all.

6. Alexis - Good showing on the runway, but didn't love her verse.

7. Lala - She did a good job this week.  Her future now runway was not it for me but otherwise a solid first week.

8. Kandy - not finding her annoying yet. Good first week.

9. Kasha - meh first week. I am happy she's back!  I just hope she can step up next episode.

10. Naysha - Nothing special to see here.

11. Darienne - that body transformation was great.  Her verse wasn't great and her Billie Eilish look was terrible. 

12. Monica - didn't see a glow up.  Did loe her Cleopatra look though. Thought her verse was the worst of both groups.

Aja did a great job in the lip sync, a little manic but solid.  Didn't feel like Kahanna knew the lyrics.

Loved seeing both lip-sync assassins and I hope we get to see them both on another season!

Overall feelings so far:

• Kahanna's glow-up is everything. Thought she did a great job in that first challenge and held her own against Aja. Probably the weakest for me in the second challenge but still giving us amazing runways.
  • Obsessed with LaLa. Killed it in girl groups, looking stunning as always, really excited for what she has to show.
  • Jimbo's done well so far, although the only moment she wowed me was the way she actually didn't completely crumble in the girl groups. I had very low expectations.
  • I'm enjoying Heidi and Kandy, think they have consistently done decently so far. Jessica's Egyptian look was one of my favorites and I'm loving what we're seeing of her two eps in.
  • Alexis Michelle - give her an Emmy RIGHT NOW for Untucked. I think I'm going to love this b*tch this season lmao, and she's never looked better.
  • Mrs. Kasha Davis is a delight. Jaymes was a mess in the girl groups but did a great job in the acting challenge. Darienne needs to step it up, although her Billie Eilish 'drag' had me dead.
  • Actually kinda bummed about Naysha. She was I think the right choice to go home, but I would have considered her as one of the top queens in girl groups honestly. She was kinda serving!
  • I felt awful for Monica during Untucked, all that being said, idk what happened in girl groups. It was giving kinda Kahmora-levels of 'am I supposed to be performing'.