• Season 24
    • Season 25
    • Season 26
    • Season 27
    • Season 28
    • Season 29
    • Season 30
    • After Season 30
  2. 2. Is the Spring Season back or just for 2023?

• The Voice will continue to have a Spring season in 2024 and beyond
    • Only a fill-in season for 2023
    • The Voice ends in S24. No more spring seasons after 2023.
  3. 3. The final season of The Voice USA will be a

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2024 at 04:55 AM

I voted S28 but I wouldn’t be that surprised if we get S31, S32… Afaik NBC doesn’t have a replacement lined up, and it’s going to be hard to find a singing show that does as well as The Voice in numbers.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

Thanks everyone for voting. It seems most of you predicted S30 in the fall as the final season. With Spring seasons continuing, that would be in Fall 2026.

It would be interesting to look back in a few years (when The Voice is on its final season), how good or bad we are at predicting the end of The Voice. :haha:

I voted S27 and no more Spring seasons after S23 because I think it will be X-Factor in the Spring starting 2024. And S27 in Fall 2026 would be The Voice final season. 

• Like 1

I think it will stick around for a while, but it SHOULD end by season 25. This show is long past its prime with the producers introducing new twist season after season to make the old formula seem fresh. With Blake leaving, I expect maybe a season or 2 more of the show like OG American Idol. I'm not saying that The Voice should never come back or that the contestants are untalented, but the horse is old. Let it go out on a high note rather than drag it through the muck with poor decisions season after season 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

I think it will stick around for a while, but it SHOULD end by season 25. This show is long past its prime with the producers introducing new twist season after season to make the old formula seem fresh. With Blake leaving, I expect maybe a season or 2 more of the show like OG American Idol. I'm not saying that The Voice should never come back or that the contestants are untalented, but the horse is old. Let it go out on a high note rather than drag it through the muck with poor decisions season after season 

I think it´s too late for that, honestly. The show´s glory days are long gone. At this point they need something to air at certain spots that gets decent ratings, so if the ratings doesn´t plummet after Blake leaving, and given that they even acknowledge this is a TV show first and foremost, they might as well keep doing it until they get thrown off the air.

1 hour ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

I think we have been on that phase for quite a long time now - since 2018 imo (with a few bright moments here and there - namely S17, S21…)

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

I think we have been on that phase for quite a long time now - since 2018 imo (with a few bright moments here and there - namely S17, S21…)

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I think it´s too late for that, honestly. The show´s glory days are long gone. At this point they need something to air at certain spots that gets decent ratings, so if the ratings doesn´t plummet after Blake leaving, and given that they even acknowledge this is a TV show first and foremost, they might as well keep doing it until they get thrown off the air.

I 100% agree I think S16 was the beginning of the end. I'm just saying we shouldn't ruin it anymore than we already have (which looking at the season to come... yikes)