♫ ♪ 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 ♪ ♫

RTV

1 minute ago, RTV said:

I'm still wondering what Grace sang for her blind audition. It must've been a good performance since every coach but Kelly turned, and Grace probably deserved all four chairs.

My guess rainbow by Kacey musgraves 

20 minutes ago, RTV said:

I'm still wondering what Grace sang for her blind audition. It must've been a good performance since every coach but Kelly turned, and Grace probably deserved all four chairs.

Right..Kelly said she didn’t turn because she already had two female country singers. Maybe this is too spoilery for a fan thread, but keeping spoilers contained to the appropriate threads has been a lost cause for a while now. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaffy said:

My guess rainbow by Kacey musgraves 

Maybe. It's likely to be one of the TikTok covers, and that's on the list. Rainbow was released in February 2019, and Blake turned when Kate Kalvach auditioned with it last season. If Grace wanted Blake as her coach, a classic country song is a safe bet to grab his attention. 

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

BTW, I just realized this is the first fan thread I’ve made since S19 (Taryn Papa).  Before that…Joanna Serenko and Thunderstorm Artis. I recall telling myself I wasn’t going to make any more. 🤔 

Hopefully you can add a "winner" tag to this one in a few months.🤞

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

We’ll see how long her cover stays up…

That was my thought when I read the song choice. Her blind audition cover is probably one she's uploaded on TikTok, too.

I hope Grace's battle is aired in full even though Carlos wasn't stolen. Her knockout shouldn't be montaged. Now Grace just needs to make it through the Feb. 14 / 22 playoffs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaffy said:

Sad that Neil has less of a chance but I guess that means Grace is guaranteed a spot in the finale. Congratulations Grace!

There’s no such this as a “guaranteed spot in the finale.” We don’t even know the format yet! 

Grace, just focus on one performance at a time, and block out the noise. 

• Like 2

Just now, TeamAudra said:

There’s no such this as a “guaranteed spot in the finale.” We don’t even know the format yet! 

Grace, just focus on one performance at a time, and block out the noise. 

I know, but being one of the two best on Blake’s team on his last season is beneficial to her IMO.

1 minute ago, Jaffy said:

I know, but being one of the two best on Blake’s team on his last season is beneficial to her IMO.

You have a valid point, but, TeamAudra is a veteran, and is watching this show for such a long time. He knows that anything could happen, so he never keeps his hopes that high unless or until he sees the actual performances and their reception.

• Like 1

That’s a great song choice for her. Yeah, I know she already has a cover on tiktok, but point being that it’s a great classic song that’s not overdone, but people should still be familiar with.

A little surprised Blake put her and Neil together (tinfoil hat: unless TPTB made him???) but she won and stayed on his team so it worked out anyway.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Congrats, Grace!

B: Grace West - Here You Come Again (Dolly Parton) vs. Neil Salsich - TBA - Neil STOLEN by Kelly

We’ll see how long her cover stays up…

What a queen! 

Also now that I've heard more covers from her, she has a Jewel vibe going on with her (love it!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

What a queen! 

Also now that I've heard more covers from her, she has a Jewel vibe going on with her (love it!)

I think she can give off several different types of vibes, depending on what she’s singing. For example, her vibe in the Chris Stapleton cover is totally different than anything else she’s done, and so is the cover of Johnny Cash’s “Hurt.” This is probably a result of singing so many different genres, growing up. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think she can give off several different types of vibes, depending on what she’s singing. For example, her vibe in the Chris Stapleton cover is totally different than anything else she’s done, and so is the cover of Johnny Cash’s “Hurt.” This is probably a result of singing so many different genres, growing up. 

She's a vocal chameleon, kind of similar to how Neil does his material. They both make it their own

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

You have a valid point, but, TeamAudra is a veteran, and is watching this show for such a long time. He knows that anything could happen, so he never keeps his hopes that high unless or until he sees the actual performances and their reception.

Now I’m sad because I think he’s correct. It would suck for the Voice King to lose his last season after being their for 24 seasons. Neil is my favorite but I’ll very gladly take NOIVAS or Grace.

This also isn’t her first singing competition. Here she is singing Reba at 12 years old in a local competition, with an audience. She looked pretty at ease on stage, and was singing on pitch. I think she won the competition. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

I’ll make my wild guess for her blind song…“Coat Of Many Colors” 

It’s one of her more recent TikTok covers, posted around the same time as the covers of the two song choices we already know about (July-Aug). And she just covered a Dolly song for her KO. It’s a bit of a stab in the dark. 

27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ll make my wild guess for her blind song…“Coat Of Many Colors” 

It’s one of her more recent TikTok covers, posted around the same time as the covers of the two song choices we already know about (July-Aug). And she just covered a Dolly song for her KO. It’s a bit of a stab in the dark. 

I guessed that song too! She's gonna avenge Karli!

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 1