RIP Stephen “tWitch” Boss ❤️

I'm so sad, heartbroken and devastated by this tragic tWitch news. :( :broken: 

I loved and have been a big fan of his since his time on SYTYCD where he's one of my all-time favorite alums of the franchise. I loved and followed him throughout his career with the shows, movies he's done and being apart of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

My thoughts and condolences goes out to Allison, their kids and family. :hug: 

• Sad 4

Yet another shocking and devastating loss within SYTYCD fam… 😭 

I am shocked and heartbroken, I thought it was some kind of really bad prank… I can’t even get myself to thinking what Allison and their kids are going through right now. 💔 They have just celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary, too. :(  Way too soon… R.I.P 💔

• Sad 5

Twitch is literally the last person of all the SYTYCD alumni that i would think would take their own life. How can you tell someone is suffering from depression when they are always smiling, always giving back to the dance world, & in general giving off undeniable positivity

Edited by nigelsimon
  • Sad 2

I was really shocked when I saw the news.  He always seemed to have such a cheerful outlook.  I feel very badly for his family, especially having it happen so close to Christmas.  On SYTYCD I don't think there was ever anyone who didn't like him.  It's really horrifying.

• Sad 2

Woke up to this news. Truly devastating. 💔 

Will definitely always remember tWitch on Season 4, as part of the 4Real crew, and being one of the best representatives for the show in the modern era. May he rest in peace. 

Danny, Serge, now tWitch... there's no reason these people should be dying this young. 😢

• Sad 2

• *Wallace changed the title to RIP Stephen “tWitch” Boss ❤️
14 hours ago, ChronOfGnarnia said:

I’m so sorry, Wallace, or anyone that can, may you please switch it to tWitch in the topic title. Thank you! 

This one hurts so much. Reminds me of Robin Williams passing, how they both lit up and inspired so many lives. 

Ah changed it for you. :hug: I actually wanted to change it to that as that was how he spelled his name, so you asking that does work. :hug: 

😭😭😭

from tmz

"DJ Stephen "tWitch" Boss' wife was adamant with cops Tuesday morning ... she knew something was terribly wrong, because he'd left home without warning and stopped all communication.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ when Allison Holker entered a branch of the LAPD Tuesday to report Stephen missing, she stressed how out of character tWitch's disappearance was. She told cops he just simply left their house -- there was no argument or issue -- and he wouldn't answer any of her calls.

Our law enforcement sources say they then accompanied Allison back to the family's home, doing a brief check around the property for any video or clues as to where he'd gone.

We're told Allison was so insistent on how odd tWitch's behavior was, officers considered listing him as a "critical missing persons" case.

However, as TMZ first reported, a 911 call came in shortly after Allison's contact with cops ... saying tWitch's body had been discovered at a motel less than a mile from his home. The DJ and TV host was dead by suicide -- a self-inflicted gunshot.

We spoke with staffers at the motel who said Stephen checked in Monday morning with a small bag, and booked just a single night. The staffers told us Stephen did not seem visibly upset, and his body was discovered Tuesday after he failed to check out on time.

Celebrity and fan tributes continue to pour in for tWitch from people like Justin Timberlake, who knew tWitch for over 20 years, and Ellen DeGeneres who called him, "pure love and light."

If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org.

• Sad 4

from TMZ on 12/14

Sources with direct knowledge tell us Stephen checked into a motel less than one mile from his L.A. home Monday morning. We spoke with motel staffers who say he didn't appear to be in any sort of distress and wasn't visibly upset about anything. We're told the 40-year-old only had a small bag with him and had booked the room for only one night.

It was on Tuesday when tWitch missed his checkout and employees went to his room, where they found him deceased in the bathroom from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The staffers we spoke with said no one heard gunfire at any point during tWitch's stay -- which is possible given the motel's layout -- it has separate units, and the structure is in a U-shape.

TMZ broke the story ... Stephen's wife, Allison, was frantic when she reported her husband missing -- saying it was not like him at all, and that he'd left his car at home.

It was around 11:15 AM Tuesday when paramedics were called to the hotel and pronounced tWitch dead at the scene.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/14/ellen-dj-stephen-twitch-boss-hotel-dead-dies

Remembering DJ Stephen "tWitch" Boss - 16 images

https://www.tmz.com/photos/image_jpg_20221214_ec8325792fe14d98a3e016853f4532a9

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...