Guess The Contestant Based On The Artists They Covered

QueenCami

Pretty much the title. I got the idea because I recall people listing the different artists someone's covered on the show to emphasize how versatile the singer is. My idea is that this will be similar to the "What do these 4 have in common" thread. I'll give an example (which could be used as a starting one) below. As you can see, I've removed two artists to make it a little trickier (mainly b/c those two artists would give it away), but there are enough singers left that I think it's still reasonably solveable. Hint for the one below:

I left the singers in order of performance, but depending on whether this is too easy, the order can be scrambled too.

Tbh I don't know if this is just a silly idea and if this topic will flop but I'm doing my best lol.

The Weeknd

Panic! At The Disco

The Mamas & the Papas

Bebe Rexha

<redacted>

Alicia Keys

<redacted>

Christina Aguilera

Gotye

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Pretty much the title. I got the idea because I recall people listing the different artists someone's covered on the show to emphasize how versatile the singer is. My idea is that this will be similar to the "What do these 4 have in common" thread. I'll give an example (which could be used as a starting one) below. As you can see, I've removed two artists to make it a little trickier (mainly b/c those two artists would give it away), but there are enough singers left that I think it's still reasonably solveable. Hint for the one below:

Hide contents

I left the singers in order of performance, but depending on whether this is too easy, the order can be scrambled too.

Tbh I don't know if this is just a silly idea and if this topic will flop but I'm doing my best lol.

The Weeknd

Panic! At The Disco

The Mamas & the Papas

Bebe Rexha

<redacted>

Alicia Keys

<redacted>

Christina Aguilera

Gotye

Joana Martinez

• Like 1

Just now, musiclover46789 said:

I got one!!!

Kelsea Ballerini

Maren Morris

Taylor Swift

Carly Pearce

Tim McGraw

Gabby Barrett

Katy Perry

Carrie Underwood

Lainey Wilson

Lana Scott. Gaby Barrett gave it away lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Holly Tucker?

Yeah that's who it is. I was looking for voice performances from Band Perry first since they only have like 2 popular songs but Holly sang an obscure song from them so that's why I couldn't find her. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Haha 1

Adele

Allen Stone

Aretha Franklin 

Bonnie Raitt

Eddie Floyd

Etta James

Jessie Ware

Percy Sledge 

Pharrell Williams

Sia