The Masked Singer Season 8 -Sept 21, 2022

On 10/19/2022 at 9:33 PM, istersay said:

who is it :shiftywave:

Late response, but it was who I thought. :giggle: I mostly know her from The Vampire Diaries, but was able to connect some of the other clues as well. 

2 hours ago, istersay said:

cya next week, only I'm the only one here :lmao:

Aww I'd love to be here, but I always watch on west coast time. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2

5 hours ago, istersay said:

cya next week, only I'm the only one here :lmao:

i was watching but did not get a chance to post. i thought Robo Girl had the best performance and Beetle  had the worst. did not watch Vampire Diaries which  Robo Girl was on so i did not really know who she was . Springer is a well known figure . The Lambs were good . my guess from things i have seen is they were a popular 90's girl group with two of their members related.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

i was watching but did not get a chance to post. i thought Robo Girl had the best performance and Beetle  had the worst. did not watch Vampire Diaries which  Robo Girl was on so i did not really know who she was . Springer is a well known figure . The Lambs were good . my guess from things i have seen is they were a popular 90's girl group with two of their members related.

lol I agree with all of that, RG was the best, and I never watched Vampire Diaries either, didn't have a clue who she was, and I think I know the girl group you are thinking of and I think it's them also, they were pretty good on that song though but Robo Girl's voice fit the song better

You can never go wrong with The Muppets! Everyone singing Rainbow Connection was a nice way to start the episode. The only way this could've been better is if they showed the S5 surprise reveal at the beginning!

Beetle was the worst, so him being eliminated was no surprise. I thought he was Jerry Springer when I saw the clues, but the voice definitely confirmed it was him. With that said, he wasn't too bad. I kind of felt bad and laughed when the audience booed Ken when he was trying to start a Ken chant.

I knew Robo Girl was toast against the Lambs. The harmonies of the latter were impeccable, almost as great as the Queen Cobras last season. As for Robo Girl, I'm not familiar with her, but I have to say she's a cutie. Besides, she did a great job with Bohemian Rhapsody, which is a difficult song to do in such a condensed format.

Speaking of Lambs, I have an idea who they may be:

Wilson Phillips

looks like The Masked Singer will air next Sunday as opposed to Wednesday. there is a possibility baseball  could be on this Wednesday. so to be safe they moved it to Sunday. might be  spoilers at the link.

https://screenrant.com/masked-singer-90s-night-promo-special-air-date/

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

looks like The Masked Singer will air next Sunday as opposed to Wednesday. there is a possibility baseball  could be on this Wednesday. so to be safe they moved it to Sunday. might be  spoilers at the link.

https://screenrant.com/masked-singer-90s-night-promo-special-air-date/

thanks, too bad this keeps happening though

29 minutes ago, istersay said:

hope it don't go 7 games as we will lose another week.

• Sad 1

With some comments on last week's show, Lol I had a feeling that The Beetle was Jerry Springer as soon as he made some self depreciating jokes about himself about how when we take his mask off, he would be asking us to put it back on. :dead: He always makes jokes like that about himself. :haha: 

Aww I was sad to see Robo Girl go as I really liked her. :( Ugh this format is just so ugh as we get less performances from these people. :broken: Had no clue that was Kat Graham but it was fun to see her. I know of her, with some of her songs and seeing her on various things but don't think I really saw her shows? But I do like her and liked seeing her on here. :haha: 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bswanson said:

maybe in future just delay maksed singer a few weeks  until the world seriies is all done then they dont have to worry about any delays 

that would mean it would start in November and the season ends sometime in December . they could always air in once a year in the first half .

baseball ended last night so we get the show tonight.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

baseball ended last night so we get the show tonight.

:w00tbounce:

8pm 90s night should be fun

The Masked Singer

'90s Night
SEASON 8, EPISODE 6 • NEW

8:00 PM ON FOX  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

Two new characters enter the competition; the studio audience votes for one singer to be unmasked.

since the theme is the 90's and the  potential group that performed on the last episode was from the 90's i wonder if the other new acts were also popular in the 90's.

• Like 1