The Masked Singer Season 8 -Sept 21, 2022

1 minute ago, istersay said:

ugh, just saw that when I checked the stream, I didn't look at the score, is it almost over??

it was delayed by rain so it probably has over 2 hours to go.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

omg, and I still don't have my tv hooked up so I can't watch it here on tv later, as long as they don't cancel MS I'll watch it later

https://ustvgo.tv/fox-hd-live-streaming/

they might as well delay it and show it another night. the show is taped anyway .

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

they might as well delay it and show it another night. the show is taped anyway .

i guess but I was so excited to see the new people, it's airing on the west coast, we can maybe get video later

so far the Masked Singer twitter has not mentioned the delay but were promoting the show earlier.

• Like 1

supposedly it is airing in Canada.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, istersay said:

liars, I waited around all that time :rofl:

i  just went to sleep.

From what I read, they're just not airing the episode for the United States at all now... It will be available to stream on-demand tomorrow and they'll air the following episode next week. I feel bad for anyone who isn't able to see it. :unsure: 

Correct me if different information comes out, but that's what I read a couple hours ago. 😜 

This article includes a few Twitter comments from annoyed viewers.

https://www.distractify.com/p/why-isnt-the-masked-singer-on-tonight

excerpts from the articles linked below:

FANS are fuming as the newest episode of The Masked Singer was delayed, and eventually not aired at all, because of a baseball game.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6426963/masked-singer-2022-amber-riley-the-harp-live

Fox is now telling Parade.com that the episode is being held and will air in its regular time slot next Wednesday night. Tonight's episode will not be on Hulu and FOX NOW tomorrow.

https://parade.com/tv/is-the-masked-singer-on-tonight-2022

Edited by RTV

Tonight's episode was recapped by a couple of sites.

Don't click to reveal hidden contents unless you want to read the spoilers!

The following spoiler only covers the show's opening.

Edited by RTV

as long as all the episodes air i will not be upset  the show would have aired last night if there had not been a rain delay for the baseball game. i will try to avoid spoilers till next week.

This isn't surprising. Ever since the Heidi fiasco live sporting events takes precedence over taped shows. At least those in Canada appeared to be able to see the show.

I wonder how this will effect the remainder of the schedule. Will they air two episodes next week? Will everything be aired a week later?

5 hours ago, Crisis said:

This isn't surprising. Ever since the Heidi fiasco live sporting events takes precedence over taped shows. At least those in Canada appeared to be able to see the show.

I wonder how this will effect the remainder of the schedule. Will they air two episodes next week? Will everything be aired a week later?

hopefully we get two episodes or we will have to dodge spoilers every week till the finale.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:05 PM, miss denise said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 

lmaoo Why this reaction? :lmao: I barely guess people right within the first episode/their first performance, unless their voice is really recognizable to me. So this format is really not gonna do me any favors. :dead: 

On 10/7/2022 at 1:32 PM, jdanton2 said:

i think as been mentioned before that alot of celebs did not want to committee to more than one episode . even though i wish some of them would hang around longer i am still enjoying the show .

Ahhh okay yeah they probably have a certain cast of celebs that can only commit to one episode this season then. Then there's a few celebs that are strong enough singers that could commit to more episodes. 😮 

18 hours ago, istersay said:

liars, I waited around all that time :rofl:

LMAO I can't with the messiness of this. :dead: 

I DVR the show every week as I watch Survivor live. But then I saw that FOX removed Lego Masters from its lineup with baseball so I was confused. Then I saw that The Masked Singer had baseball all over it. 😐 :dead: 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, miss denise said:

From what I read, they're just not airing the episode for the United States at all now... It will be available to stream on-demand tomorrow and they'll air the following episode next week. I feel bad for anyone who isn't able to see it. :unsure: 

Correct me if different information comes out, but that's what I read a couple hours ago. 😜 

Ah yeah, I went to check FOX On Demand earlier today and it wasn't there. :( So yeah like the post under yours said, the next episode is going to air next week.

looks like next Wednesday . wonder if Canada will air it again or show the  next one.

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

looks like next Wednesday . wonder if Canada will air it again or show the  next one.

I think it's best for them to air the same episode again on Canada next week. That way they can get the show back on track in both the US and Canada.