The Masked Singer Season 8 -Sept 21, 2022

So Hummingbird really was that person? LOL at Jenny saying she was losing her boyband touch when she already lost it by not recognizing her husband as Cluedle-Doo. :haha:

Them having the Top 2 vote getters sing the same song is rather interesting. Panther was true to the original while Harp put her own spin. I did think Harp was the better singer in both that song and her version, so it made sense for her to advance.

Speaking of Panther, I knew who it was from his first song. I originally thought athlete, but learning from what happened with Hummingbird I figured it wasn't one. Also, I remember the person who Panther was is 6-8, and that height seemed to match him. As for PiRat, I originally thought Carrot Top, but they showed him in the video and therefore, that guess was invalidated. :haha: I have heard of the name but am not that familiar with him.

Finally, did Nick go to whoever designed Harp's costume for his suit?

• Haha 1

I missed the beginning so having to YouTube it now because I can't wait for the episode to be on Hulu. :giggle:  Hummingbird was Chris Kirkpatrick? :shock:  I need to watch that performance again. And lol that's two unmaskings tonight of people the judges have guessed a lot in the past. Waiting for Jamie Foxx's big moment. :giggle:  

Also, Jenny... "I'm losing my boyband touch." You mean that didn't happen when she didn't guess her own husband? :dead: 

Still not a fan of this format (only two new people a week now? :huh: )  but Harp SLAYED once again. :wub: :shock:  Keep going, queen! :ohyeah: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

Ugh

Hide contents

Not Nicole guessing her already... She's tossed and Panther is winning.

I was also shocked she guessed her so soon! :omg: I still didn't think she'd be unmasked tonight, but hopefully Nicole will abandon that guess until the finals. :giggle: 

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

top 2 perform again not the bottom 2. hopefully not Pi-rat .

3 hours ago, istersay said:

nobody needs to hear the rat again lol

:dead:  I was going to say... imagine us getting more performances out of the weaker acts than the good ones!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

So Hummingbird really was that person? LOL at Jenny saying she was losing her boyband touch when she already lost it by not recognizing her husband as Cluedle-Doo. :haha:

Same minds. :giggle: I should have tagged you when I said it because I always remember what a big deal that moment was. :dead: 

• Haha 1

I guessed Pi-rat right, and Hummingbird. 

I don't like this format at all. I really think that Hummingbird would have continued on if they would have the old format of advancing 2-3 masks. Definitely deserved another chance. Same with Panther, imo.

Also I really wish they would have saved Harp for a later round because honestly, I think we all know who it is and I can't think of a damn person they could get to be on this show that would beat her. So from now on I think we're just going to see her advancing to the end and winning. Which means we will only get a max of 2 performances out of these other masks based on this last episode with the battle. 

There's no denying that Harp is excellent, but it's going to be boring for me to watch each week if no one else is going to have a chance. 

• Like 3

I was shook with the Hummingbird and Panther reveals of being Chris Kirkpatrick and Montell Jordan. 😮 

But ugh as expressed here, not a fan of this format. As I'm sure Hummingbird and Panther would have lasted longer (as they deserve to) in past seasons' formats. :closedeyes:

I would have never guessed  PiRat as Jeff Dunham as I'm not too familiar with him. But lol he was fun especially his trash talking with Donny. :haha: 

LMAO And yeah I think I finally know who Harp is. I didn't really get it the first episode but did this last episode. She's been amazing and killing it so far. ❤️ 

• Like 1

nice tribute to Robin's  fathers tv show.

• Like 2

clues line up for  who i this could  be..featured  tv show star that also sang.

Edited by jdanton2

no idea who that was . singing was ok.

edit

i guess all three acts were on tv shows.

Edited by jdanton2

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

no idea who that was . singing was ok.

edit

i guess all three acts were on tv shows.

that makes it hard to guess, who can sing that was on tv, don't have a clue

Harp easily won this round .

not who i thought it would be . i was guessing three actual brothers but this was more iconic.

• Like 2