The Masked Singer Season 8 -Sept 21, 2022

the winner is obvious . not sure who the other one is .

• Like 1

did not know him . anyways we get a whole new group of singers next week for the next round.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

time to unmask #2

take it off....

Reveal hidden contents

the Fortune Teller

reveal wow.gif it's Daymond John

Wow is right. I'm surprised he'd do this show—even for just one episode.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, istersay said:

me too, maybe his kids like the show or something

That could be. According to Wikipedia, he has two daughters named Destiny and Yasmeen from his first marriage and a daughter named Minka Jagger with his second wife. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

That could be. According to Wikipedia, he has two daughters named Destiny and Yasmeen from his first marriage and a daughter named Minka Jagger with his second wife. 

aww cute names

The season's format may not be ideal, but I'm liking the theme nights. The TV Theme Night may be my favorite when it's all said and done. I just wish there were more acts because there are so many iconic TV themes. Speaking of such, Robin singing the theme of the sitcom in which his late father starred (Growing Pains) to start the show was a nice touch. Lastly, Nicole looked fantastic as usual; however, I wish it was her wearing the Wonder Woman outfit. Regardless, that woman is a wonder most of the time. ❤️

I absolutely loved that Mummies were the Brady boys (Barry Williams, Christopher Knight, and Mike Lookinland). Something told me it was them and was glad to see I was correct. Good on Nicole for getting that right. Also, it was a treat to hear them sing It's A Sunshine Day after their unmasking. Fortune Teller did fine with Moving On Up and Harp was exquisite with Thank You For Being A Friend.

Outside of the singing in the face-off, my favorite part was Jodie Sweetin's reaction when Everywhere You Look started playing. Like the week before, the act against Harp was true to the original version whereas Harp had her own interpretation. It was obvious Harp was better, so her going to the semis was no surprise. As for her opponent Fortune Teller, I recognized him from Shark Tank but never knew his name (I don't watch the show). I had no idea he was the founder of FUBU. Also, Ken got another non-athlete right. I knew it wasn't Ryan Seacrest because Seacrest is from Atlanta and Fortune Teller said he's from Queens.

It's good there will be new singers next week. However, this format screwed some acts that would've made it further in other seasons (Hummingbird and Panther are the main two).

With everything said, my favorite part of the episode is when they said Nick's favorite show is All My Children. :dead:

• Like 3

Wow, an episode full of only people I know? bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2 I can't believe it. 

I suspected who Mummies were even before that clue that just made it impossible not to be them. ❤️  All my childhood days spent watching Brady Bunch reruns have PAID OFF HERE TONIGHT! :wub: :ohyeah: :lmao: That was such a treat to see them and especially since "It's a Sunshine Day" as their exit song. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2 I think they deserved better than the lowest votes this round. :( 

I did not guess Fortune Teller and as a Shark Tank stan, I am shook. :dead:  But that was fun to see! 

omg the panel crying to a face-off of the Full House theme song... Not something I ever thought I'd see, but I get it. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2 Loved seeing Jodie too. ❤️ 

YAY for Harp cementing her spot in the semi-finals!!!!!!! :wub: :clap: Maybe this means we'll finally get another strong contender next week? :shiftywave: Also (spoiler regarding her identity):

Not Nicole guessing her two weeks in a row. Stop being right until the finals! :dead: :giggle: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockerannah said:

I wish the Mummies could have lasted longer. They were so fun and the costumes were amazing. 

i think as been mentioned before that alot of celebs did not want to committee to more than one episode . even though i wish some of them would hang around longer i am still enjoying the show .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, istersay said:

The Masked Singer

Andrew Lloyd Webber Night
SEASON 8, EPISODE 4 • NEW

8:00 PM ON FOX  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

Two new celebrity singers enter the competition and perform songs from Andrew Lloyd Webber's legendary music catalog; guest panelist Andrew Lloyd Webber.

i thought we were getting all new singers this week . that would mean there would be three of them.

edit

this says there are three acts.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

i thought we were getting all new singers this week . that would mean there would be three of them.

edit

this says there are three acts.

those are cute, hope they can sing lol

looks like baseball is going to delay this on the east coast. :argh:

• Like 1