The Masked Singer Season 8 -Sept 21, 2022

After not guessing either act correctly Sunday, I got tonight's acts right. I knew Gopher was George Clinton based on his voice alone although he was unrecognizable without the wig on his head; I guess there wasn't enough room for it under the mask. I also guessed George Foreman for the Venus Fly Trap based on the clues and voice.

As for Bride, first there was a missed opportunity not naming it Bridezilla. My initial guess was Steven Tyler, but after thinking about it some, the Chris Jericho guess makes more sense. It sounds exactly like him.

No Ken? This has to be the first episode in which he didn't appear. I wonder why he was absent. In other news, Joel McHale returned after a one season hiatus. :haha:

The Leslie Jordan tribute at the end of the show was nice.

Lastly, Nicole and Sheila E. (who is still a fox at 64). 🥵 🥵 For the former, she sounded great on Fame (as an aside, I like how they have her and the others sing some songs in the beginning). As for the latter, I love how she disagreed with some of the panel's Gopher guesses. :haha:

42 minutes ago, istersay said:

I don't know that much about him

He's a professional wrestler who also fronted his own rock band (I don't know if he still does).

• Like 1

Oh yikes, the show wasn't so good for me tonight. :(  Definitely the weakest group of the season. My mom did text me asking if Ken might be under one of the masks. :giggle: I did think Bride was the best though, so glad he stayed over the others. 

Hopefully we get some good competition next week.

2 hours ago, Crisis said:

As for Bride, first there was a missed opportunity not naming it Bridezilla. My initial guess was Steven Tyler, but after thinking about it some, the Chris Jericho guess makes more sense. It sounds exactly like him.

Lastly, Nicole and Sheila E. (who is still a fox at 64). 🥵 🥵 

I was actually calling him Bridezilla in my head without even meaning to. :lmao: 

I was waiting for this. :giggle: 

• Haha 1

doing some checking it seems Ken had Covid during the time that episode was taped.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2022 at 5:07 PM, jdanton2 said:

not sure i had heard much about Leslie Jordan  before he died but it is sad seeing him for his last time.

On 11/9/2022 at 5:09 PM, istersay said:

I haven't seen him a lot lately but so sad that he's gone :( 

Aww I see at these comments. This is interesting because I've been seeing him everywhere since the pandemic, where he had an Instagram of funny video clips and that helped his fame get really big these last few years. I've also watch him on Call Me Kat and he's hilarious on there. I did know him some years before then when he was on Celebrity Big Brother UK, which I can't remember the year but sometime in the 2010s. But yeah it was sad and tough seeing him on this latest episode. :( 

• Sad 1

On 11/9/2022 at 5:18 PM, istersay said:

a teeny bit lol, guessing these are older people in the Hall of Fame, so shouldn't they all be singers?

I thought this at first but then I was thinking it could be Hall of Fame of various entertainment fields? :dead:

On 11/9/2022 at 5:32 PM, istersay said:

I think it's the weakest too, are they running out of people willing to go on here

Lmaoo maybe they are. :dead: 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:16 PM, hazuki said:

I don't watch the show normally, but the bride is 99%

Chris Jericho. 

Interesting. 😮

For some reason I was thinking

Ozzy Osbourne, but I'm not confident on that.
  • Like 1

Seeing George Foreman as the Venus Fly Trap was so unexpected but hilarious to watch. I would have never imagined him doing the show. :dead: 

George Clinton as Gopher was really fun to see. My father loves him and his music so it was fun seeing him. :haha: 

Ooh and awww Ken testing positive for COVID. :( That explains it and kinda what I was thinking. I wonder why the show couldn't say so?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I thought this at first but then I was thinking it could be Hall of Fame of various entertainment fields? :dead:

Lmaoo maybe they are. :dead: 

Interesting. 😮

For some reason I was thinking

Reveal hidden contents

Ozzy Osbourne, but I'm not confident on that.

I thought maybe it was him also

• Like 1

hopefully the challengers are stronger than last week. Bride is not that good.

• Like 1

Snowstorm is good . so far the best in this round.

• Like 1

Avocado better than Bride  but think Snowstorm won that round

• Like 1

the best two made it.

he was the one alot speculated it would be.

• Like 1