The Masked Singer Season 8 -Sept 21, 2022

I can't stand my guess for Avocado but I think it's 

Adam Carolla

The clues fit really well and it sounds like him.

Although the other popular guess that add up with the clues as well is

Tim Allen

But my dad's a big fan of my initial guess and I force him to hate-watch this show sometimes, so I'm hoping I'm right :haha:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Adam Carolla

Reveal hidden contents

Tim Allen

But my dad's a big fan of my initial guess and I force him to hate-watch this show sometimes, so I'm hoping I'm right :haha:

:lmao: you could be right

Avocado was horrible during that performance while Snowstorm was really good.

• Like 1

talent winning tonight.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Adam Carolla

Reveal hidden contents

Tim Allen

you guessed it!!

Just now, Someone648 said:

Oh yeah I'm watching this one live when it comes up on the West Coast loooool

have fun watching, I got rid of cable so I only watch the streams now

Well, as mentioned, Bride was who some of us speculated he was. He looked bummed after he was eliminated, but he was the worst and therefore him being eliminated first was no surprise.

I didn't have much of a clue about Avocado was. I thought Robin's guess of Tim Allen was good, but that turned out to be incorrect. :haha: It makes sense for the person's head be at the top because I doubt it was someone short enough to be where the pit face was. :haha: I just wondered how he could see through that costume.

I don't have anything for Snowstorm so far, but she was the best of the three so it made sense for her to advance.

Finally, if I never hear You're So Vain again, it'll be too soon.

LOL Let me post early about tonight's show before I forget until next week. :dead:

I was pretty surprised that Avocado outlasted Bride. I thought Bride would have been in the battle royale against Snowstorm.

Ah yeah some people speculated and were right about Bride being Chris Jericho. I wouldn't have gotten that on my own.

Oh and I never would have expected Avocado to be Adam Carolla. His performances were hilarious tonight. :lmao: 

Snowstorm was good and enjoyable, but I have no clue who that is.

2 hours ago, istersay said:

did they say next week is Semi Finals?

shouldn't Fright night have been on Halloween week?

The Masked Singer

Fright Night
SEASON 8, EPISODE 9 • NEW

8:00 PM ON FOX  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

Two new contestants enter the competition, and two are unmasked.

My TV listings has two new episodes next week and the bottom of the screen said there was a 2 night event for The Masked Singer.

Wednesday's show should be Fright Night. There is a Thursday show on Thanksgiving, which will be the semi-finals episode.

OOH and to go even further, I'm seeing that the actual finale is in two weeks on November 30th. I wonder why they are rushing the season so quickly. :unsure: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

My TV listings has two new episodes next week and the bottom of the screen said there was a 2 night event for The Masked Singer.

Wednesday's show should be Fright Night. There is a Thursday show on Thanksgiving, which will be the semi-finals episode.

OOH and to go even further, I'm seeing that the actual finale is in two weeks on November 30th. I wonder why they are rushing the season so quickly. :unsure: 

Two episodes? A Thanksgiving show? 😮 This is all news to me. :dead:  Yeah, they should have the Thanksgiving show the following Wednesday instead and extend the season a week. Boo. :( 

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

Two episodes? A Thanksgiving show? 😮 This is all news to me. :dead:  Yeah, they should have the Thanksgiving show the following Wednesday instead and extend the season a week. Boo. :( 

I thought the Thanksgiving show would have been a filler recap episode, as hasn't that happened before? :dead: I feel like it has in at least one season. Mhmm yeah, I agree with you on the rest of this. :yes: 

The finale will be a two-hour event so that's good, at least.

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I thought the Thanksgiving show would have been a filler recap episode, as hasn't that happened before? :dead: I feel like it has in at least one season. Mhmm yeah, I agree with you on the rest of this. :yes: 

The finale will be a two-hour event so that's good, at least.

I have nooo idea and can't remember. 😮  That would be a better idea though. Darn, I won't really be able to watch it when it airs and I imagine lots of people will miss it live. :(  They're silly for airing it then. :blushingwave: 

Oh yay!

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

thanks, I would have missed the thursday one, found it, is this to make up for something we missed because of the sports thing?

The Masked Singer

Battle of the Semi Finals
SEASON 8, EPISODE 10 • NEW

The contestants participate in a three-way battle; one contestant is eliminated and the remaining two advance to the finals.

Some online guesses for Snowstorm don't correlate with Comedy Roast Night. However, one name came up often and seems very likely. 

Nikki Glaser fits the episode's theme and the clues for Snowstorm. The comedian is 5'9" and slender. Born 06/01/84, Nikki started stand-up at age 18. Her first feature stand-up special, Perfect, was on Comedy Central on 04/09/16. Nikki is known for doing roasts. She competed on DWTS in 2018 with Gleb Savchenko as her pro. They were the first season 27 couple eliminated. Nikki also appeared on Jimmy Fallon's That's My Jam on 01/24/22. Her own reality-sitcom series, Welcome Home Nikki Glaser, began airing on NBC in May.

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

I have nooo idea and can't remember. 😮  That would be a better idea though. Darn, I won't really be able to watch it when it airs and I imagine lots of people will miss it live. :(  They're silly for airing it then. :blushingwave: 

Oh yay!

I feel like that has happened as I kinda remember watching a Giving thanks/bonus kind of recap episode - either last year or two years ago? But yeah, that's going to be quite a big show and think many people will miss out on it. :( I agree with you on all of this. 

10 hours ago, istersay said:

thanks, I would have missed the thursday one, found it, is this to make up for something we missed because of the sports thing?

The Masked Singer

Battle of the Semi Finals
SEASON 8, EPISODE 10 • NEW

The contestants participate in a three-way battle; one contestant is eliminated and the remaining two advance to the finals.

Yeah I'm kinda surprised they didn't do more promo for it but I'm sure they will throughout the next week.

• Like 2