The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

2 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

In one week, the first auditions of The Voice Season 22 will be taped! And in about 2-3 weeks, we should be getting our first spoilers!

Holidaycheer Https GIF | Gfycat

But seriously, I can't give a proper timeline at the moment for spoilers. We'll give whatever info we get of course, but just wanna have an actual decent sized list before we drop anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Holidaycheer Https GIF | Gfycat

But seriously, I can't give a proper timeline at the moment for spoilers. We'll give whatever info we get of course, but just wanna have an actual decent sized list before we drop anything.

Okay, maybe I was being a bit optimistic. I would guess spoilers would come around sometime early July, but I am NOT THAT excited for spoilers, and I do NOT want you to rush.Β πŸ˜‰

Β 

If anything, I’m really curious what this season will bring to the table.

GoldDerby.com sponsored a roundtable with Carson and the producers to talkΒ  about the show. Some interesting tidbits like most competitive coach, audition order and more buttons vs. jumping the shark. Video at the link.

Β 

https://www.goldderby.com/feature/the-voice-roundtable-panel-carson-daly-video-interview-1204976270/

Β 

Heavy.com has a piece on highlights of the discussion.

Β 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-voice/roundtable-daly-voice-executives-expose/

Β 

• Like 3

On 6/13/2022 at 10:04 AM, Anybody354 said:

In one week, the first auditions of The Voice Season 22 will be taped! And in about 2-3 weeks, we should be getting our first spoilers!

That’s so exciting! This is my first season here and I am so excited for the season😁

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

GoldDerby.com sponsored a roundtable with Carson and the producers to talkΒ  about the show. Some interesting tidbits like most competitive coach, audition order and more buttons vs. jumping the shark. Video at the link.

Β 

https://www.goldderby.com/feature/the-voice-roundtable-panel-carson-daly-video-interview-1204976270/

Β 

Β 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-voice/roundtable-daly-voice-executives-expose/

Β 

The most interesting parts IMHO:

Β 

The frenetic results announcements while the credits are rolling is a deliberate choice, not a matter of bad time management.

Β 

They want to use the Button in the live shows, but haven’t been able to figure out how.

Edited by AngelaKD

Calendar details:

Blinds June 20-24

John in Europe: July 2 - July 18

Blake/Gwen concerts July 23/24

John Vegas Aug 5-20 (no shows Sun-Tu or Th)

Blake concerts Aug 12/13 and Aug 27

Camilla to South America Sept 2nd

Β 

John will also probably have rehearsals in Vegas the few days leading up to the kick off, so I think we can throw out the first few days in Aug for Battle rounds. My guess is battles will be Aug 8/9 & KO Aug 22/23..but just a guessΒ 

4 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I found the audition tidbit interesting. I myself always wonder how they decide the order of auditions. It makes sense though that they try to sprinkle talented singers throughout.

Β 

That being said, the taping order is sometimes a bit strange to me. For example, last season, I would have put Berritt and Gymani near the beginning of taping one because Berritt was auditioning as a wish, and Gymani would have been good for Ariana to use her block on.

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t feel like watching the whole video - what did they say about the audition order?

I didn’t watch the video either, but I read the article. The audition order is decided by how good the singers are. The casting or production team (or whoever) tries to spread out the good singers. Also, they have had to tell coaches to slow down with regards to filling up teams.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t feel like watching the whole video - what did they say about the audition order?

They don’t audition the singers from best to worst. They arrange the audition order based on a lot of things so each day has a variety of genre, age, gender and they specifically hold back some β€œgood” singers to the later days.

Β 

Of course, they edit the auditions out of order anyway, so other than the coaches running low on slots, none of it really matters.

Β 

Everything else being equal, I’d still rather audition early on. Button-happy coaches are real.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

I found the audition tidbit interesting. I myself always wonder how they decide the order of auditions. It makes sense though that they try to sprinkle talented singers throughout.

Β 

That being said, the taping order is sometimes a bit strange to me. For example, last season, I would have put Berritt and Gymani near the beginning of taping one because Berritt was auditioning as a wish, and Gymani would have been good for Ariana to use her block on.

Actually, he was meant to come to The Voice as an audience member for his Make-A-Wish. After COVID hit and the wish couldn’t be granted, he decided to audition instead. He wanted to find a way to be on the show instead of watch from the audience.

• Like 2

Just now, civilvoice36 said:

Auditions begin tomorrow!!!! Good luck to all the new contestants that come up tomorrow and to Camila on her first day! So excited for what this season could potientally bring and excited to be here for my first season to see how Forums runs?!

I mean MondayπŸ˜‚ I am slow on my days and stuff