The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Kim's first "and you got me like oOooOoH" was such a good melodic change. I can't get it out of my head.

Β 

i fully expect Brayden to get the PV over Kim this week and the thought of that after what Kim did and what Brayden did this week is utterly ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

I think they also rehearse their Instant Saves the same time as their main performances. So they probably have footage of the IS dress rehearsal as well.

I don’t think what they showed was dress rehearsal footage since they don’t do that until Saturday or Sunday and he tested positive on Friday. I think it was something they filmed specifically to be aired last night. They likely either filmed the IS performance at the same time (my guess) or they will film it the same way.Β 

yesterday I worked all day, and this morning I could only hear Team Legend and BLESSED BE MY EARS. Crazy, they were all fantastic πŸ‘‘

Β 

Parijita only missed one of the high notes. I'm intrigued by her head voice, it made me confirm that I want to hear her singing Stand Up, there is something of Cynthia in her voice. Beautifull. tone per days. It was as if her voice floated trought the melody.

Β 

and Kim is in the game. Powerful and incredible dynamic, I believed every damn word she said. At times I felt that the arrangement didn't flow, as if it was very cut. I can see why Kim didn't want this song, but she's clearly not afraid of a challenge.

• Like 2

Omar, you didn't know this ANTHEM? please tell me it was a joke

Β 

I love how he is showing us every part of his voice, I loved all the staging, his runs are exquisite. Did I miss the power of Queen Rose? Sure, but he was faithfull to the original and it didn't bother me at all.

Β 

it will be a steal if Team Legend doesn't have 2 places in the finals.

Kim has surpassed Parijita, Kique, Rowan, and Justin on FB. I honestly she think she’s gonna escape B3 🀞🏾🀞🏾. She is also 2nd in traction on IG…idk how tf every week I be getting new favorite performance from her 😭

Β 

U GOT THIS KIM

Edited by jayshon
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, jayshon said:

Kim has surpassed Parijita, Kique, Rowan, and Justin on FB. I honestly she think she’s gonna escape B3 🀞🏾🀞🏾. She is also 2nd in traction on IG…idk how tf every week I be getting new favorite performance from her 😭

Β 

U GOT THIS KIM

yes!!!! and then she closes the top 8! or at least opens !!! i’ve been predicting her opening for so long but she keeps getting stuck in the middle :(((

Β 

if she makes the top 8, the bottom 4 instant save will be tough bc it’ll probably have at least one of omar and justin, but im sure she’ll give it her all

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

Omar, you didn't know this ANTHEM? please tell me it was a joke

Β 

I love how he is showing us every part of his voice, I loved all the staging, his runs are exquisite. Did I miss the power of Queen Rose? Sure, but he was faithfull to the original and it didn't bother me at all.

Β 

it will be a steal if Team Legend doesn't have 2 places in the finals.

I'm expecting a Parijita PV in the semis and Omar or Kim will easily win the instant save.Β 

Edited by thecarterfilez
  • Like 1

Just now, thecarterfilez said:

Parijita opened the top 10 so her chances of closing the top 8 semis should be pretty good.. but they might let morgan close the semis next week to give camilla a finals shot.Β 

Morgan will be closing the finale, for sure.

Β 

unless they are sure of Parijita and let her close the finale and Morgan the Top 8

14 minutes ago, jayshon said:

idk how tf every week I be getting new favorite performance from her 😭

Yeahhh i think i might like last nights performance more than "I Can't Stand the Rain", and that was my favorite performance of the season!!

Β 

also if you live in america and didnt vote kim dont talk to me

Edited by erik g
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, erik g said:

Yeahhh i think i might like last nights performance more than "I Can't Stand the Rain", and that was my favorite performance of the season!!

I agreed! Also you should change Kim Cruse song in your signature lol

Voters better not do her dirty!

Edited by Ottoxxx

1 hour ago, jayshon said:

Β 

U GOT THIS KIM

Just checked Facebook and the thin margin is there but Parijita is still ahead of Kim

Edited by JollyNcool