The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

1 hour ago, civilvoice36 said:

It is killing me too, I am starting to lose hope too LOL, but I think we will

have it sooner than later or it will come tomorrow, idk but I am so excited for them to reveal themselves

I know, right? Even though we know who they are, the big official reveal makes it real....and feels like the season is officially underway. It becomes more exciting....at least for me. 😊

7 minutes ago, jayshon said:

so he got 3 chairs for sure….I can definitely see him being a four chair turn though….camila did look like she was about to push.

Damn that would be John had 3 four chair turns😭 Kim, parajita and Omar.

Edited by jayshon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I can relate... this is probably the least excited I've been for a season in a while, and that isn't because of the talent. There's just a whole lot more to think about now.

Still following it when it airs along with IDF, though! I'm not dying for the season to come but I'll be happy when it arrives.

Same.

• Like 1

Morgan and Omar featured, and they sounded good.

She's a 4 chair and a block (Gwen's light is dark red), and it looks like she's singing a country song.

And Omar is at least a 3 chair turn. Seemed like Camila was about to turn as well. Song choice 🤌.

Also, a girl singing All too Well, couldnt recognize her though, although she kinda looks like Cara. She had Gwen and Blake turned.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1