The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

This early?

The first casting story actually said “do you want to be on Team Camila” before they then posted the casting dates 

Something weird is going on. Because John and Blake are both touring this summer 

Casting for this season did not start until  September 21st 2021

Casting for season 21 didn’t even start until November 2020

So either we’re getting spring seasons back (YAY), we’re not starting until much later this year and we get a shorter season, or this was just an error 

Edited by VF333
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VF333 said:

The first casting story actually said “do you want to be on Team Camila” before they then posted the casting dates 

Something weird is going on. Because John and Blake are both touring this summer 

Casting for this season did not start until  September 21st 2021

Casting for season 21 didn’t even start until November 2020

So either we’re getting spring seasons back (YAY), we’re not starting until much later this year and we get a shorter season, or this was just an error 

🤔 They need to stop doing things that confuse the show's fans.

• Haha 2

The way i see it, it's that they were looking another "current pop star" that could replace Ariana and they went for Camila. And then, Kelly decided to sit this season out, so they recurred to Gwen. 

Also, i'd like to add, there is something about "Camila replacing Kelly" that feels wrong to me. Gwen is the one that actually have decades of trajectory in music, and she also was a coach in the show even before Kelly, so, Gwen replacing Kelly makes some sense.. Replacing Kelly with a relatively new artist (in comparison), that has zero experience in this show, idk, it just doesn't feel right to me. 

Edited by Gustavo527

18 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The way i see it, it's that they were looking another "current pop star" that could replace Ariana and they went for Camila. And then, Kelly decided to sit this season out, so they recurred to Gwen. 

I agree that Camila replacing Ariana and Gwen sitting in for Kelly makes sense, especially if Kelly plans to return after a break. It seems that Gwen is happy to fill a void on The Voice panel whenever she's needed. It's a convenient arrangement for everyone involved, and Blake enjoys Gwen being there.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I disagree, since Gwen is a coach in rotation like Ari, so I see her replacing Ari.

lol sir. No. Gwen is more of a fill in coach when they’re in need. Eg. When Adam dropped out. And now when Kelly takes a break. So they brought her back to fill. Obviously they brought Camilla to replace Ariana because they’re both young relevant stars.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dov said:

John is probably gonna get Kelly’s chair since he’s had the highest number of seasons (besides Blake). They don’t usually put Blake and Gwen next to each other so I’m guessing Camila will be between them.

Lowkey hoping it’s Camila to see this thread go up in flames over a stupid chair :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I don’t think S22 was ever going to be Blake, John, Kelly and Gwen, which is why I see Gwen as Kelly’s “replacement” along with the other obvious reasons… regardless of chair order. 

This. I didn't even consider chair order 

44 minutes ago, erik g said:

i dont really care who's replacing who i just need the show to hurry up and come back i'm bored

I'm watching AGT to fill the void. There is a lot of variety acts so at least i assume that it's gonna be more interesting than American Idol.

There is only four months left, we will be fine (i hope 🥲)

• Like 1

Not to sound blunt, but I hope you all have lives and interests other than just watching reality tv shows. Believe me, I enjoy shows like The Voice, but it’s important to find other fun things in life as well. In 10 years, The Voice will probably be cancelled. Enjoy life while you can. Make the world a better place.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Anybody354 said:

Not to sound blunt, but I hope you all have lives and interests other than just watching reality tv shows. Believe me, I enjoy shows like The Voice, but it’s important to find other fun things in life as well. In 10 years, The Voice will probably be cancelled. Enjoy life while you can. Make the world a better place.

lol op- eye-

• Like 1
  • Confused 1