The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

My favorites were probably 4 and 5. 10 intrigues me but it sounds a bit too processed to fully judge.

And yeah, 4 has the potential to be dangerous.

Yeah I can't find an unprocessed clip from him that I don't have to edit down to under 2 minutes, so I went with that one.

All the others are live and unprocessed as far as I can tell.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Yeah I can't find an unprocessed clip from him that I don't have to edit down to under 2 minutes, so I went with that one.

All the others are live and unprocessed as far as I can tell.

Who do you dig thus far? 6 doesn't convince me yet but he seems right up your alley.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Who do you dig thus far? 6 doesn't convince me yet but he seems right up your alley.

#4, #8 and #10.

I liked all of these artists to some degree, but I instantly loved their tones the first time I heard them.

NGL, preseason-wise, I like this cast better than last season's. But there's plenty of time for me to be proven wrong. 😛 

Edited by Teraginn

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

oh look we might actually share a snowflake this season!

Maybe, it depends on other songs he'd cover and other contestants this season. If there's an indie or country girl with a clear impeccable tone, I usually like them better.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

4 actually reminded me a bit of Kameron (smidges of him on the tone, and overall the way he explored the song). I can see why MJ might dig him.

Interesting. That didn't cross my mind, but they both like to use growls. I just like #4's tone and vibe a lot. And he's deceptively a really good singer.

And BTW, #4 isn't country. He's country-adjacent at most. Don't judge the artist by their song choice. 😛 

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Interesting. That didn't cross my mind, but they both like to use growls. I just like #4's tone and vibe a lot. And he's deceptively a really good singer.

And BTW, #4 isn't country. He's country-adjacent at most. Don't judge the artist by their song choice. 😛 

Well that's interesting. He did convince me lol.

That's a plus. If country isnt his main thing, but he sounds as good as he did on it like the sample, then he must be versatile. 

• Like 1