The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

8 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Has anyone else noticed that many of the contestants got verified, others didn’t, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason? Holly was Miss Mississippi and isn’t even verified, yet Ray is? In the past, nobody got verified until the live rounds, at least. 

They probably paid for them lol

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yikes, that just be new. What a ripoff. Can they be verified without paying? 

Maybe if it’s done by The Voice (like past seasons).

But, I’d say the ones that have them now are paying for them. Which, I say once the lives come around they won’t have to pay for them anymore.

5 minutes ago, Voice said:

Watch us get neither Holly or Grace 😂

That would be rough for sure.

The silver lining to that would be that we wouldn’t have to search as hard for an upload of an eliminated contestant’s KO

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Yikes, that must be new. What a ripoff. Can they be verified without paying? 

Twitter users are being charged $8 monthly to keep blue checkmarks, and a lot of celebrities are not happy. I don’t think they can tbh. It’s not a good change for the platform when people are verified based on how much they are willing to pay for it

Holly by far and easily is one of the most skilled singers not just this season but in recent seasons. Rachel’s tone is so good and rich, and she hit some really cool notes. Amazing knockout but I lean towards Holly. Job well done to both!

• Like 5

Just now, gabe0101 said:

Holly is nuts. Her and Grace are going to be top 2 easily 

Gotta hear Grace first. Both had great auditions but not super memorable battles. Holly clearly had a fantastic moment here, Grace would need to match that. Which I believe she's capable of.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I mean I love ALI and Marcos, but Kelly... you should've paired up better this season. Kala and Rachel outperformed ALI by a clear mile. Losing both of them was a mistake.

Hmm... I do think that Kala and Rachel had stronger performances than ALI, but I don't think by that much. Kala's second half felt rushed and Rachel's performance felt for a while that it lacked flavour (though it was technically very well-done). ALI also had some issues that I think place her a little below but I didn't consider it to be an egregious mistake. Anyway, none of them made it past the playoffs, so I guess my point doesn't matter.

• Like 1