The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I think you can see the hat a little better in this one. 

wFjcb6I.jpg

Don't they typically come out in alphabetical order? It makes sense that Kylee is the second one considering her name is the second alphabetically (Grace, Kylee, Marykate, NOIVAS, Rachel), and that makes me to believe that the one who is high-fiving Blake is Grace

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Don't they typically come out in alphabetical order? It makes sense that Kylee is the second one considering her name is the second alphabetically (Grace, Kylee, Marykate, NOIVAS, Rachel), and that makes me to believe that the one who is high-fiving Blake is Grace

I thought about that too. I agree that is most likely Grace. It’s either her or Rachel for sure. 

Who do y’all think are the locks on each team? I’m thinking:

Kelly: Cait??? I just don’t see her getting sent home. Honestly any combination of 2 from the rest is somewhat plausible except Ali + D. Smooth.

Chance: Manasseh. I think it could go both ways with Ray and Jamar so I don’t think either is a lock.

Niall: Ryley Tate, based on the feedback Someone received. I have a feeling one of Michael or Ross is going home.

Blake: Grace and NOIVAS most likely have their spots locked in. Third spot is up for grabs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Who do y’all think are the locks on each team? I’m thinking:

Kelly: Cait??? I just don’t see her getting sent home. Honestly any combination of 2 from the rest is somewhat plausible except Ali + D. Smooth.

Chance: Manasseh. I think it could go both ways with Ray and Jamar so I don’t think either is a lock.

Niall: Ryley Tate, based on the feedback Someone received. I have a feeling one of Michael or Ross is going home.

Blake: Grace and NOIVAS most likely have their spots locked in. Third spot is up for grabs.

I'd say that's about right with everything here

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Oh, I thought she was a teen at first, a la Hailey Mia.  Just checked her out and she looks a like a grown woman. 

Nope, she won’t get any benefit of the doubt from the audience. 

Edited by TeamAudra

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

How old is Holly?

I was just thinking about how I don't know what to make of her chances. I feel like some people think she can be Kelly's country frontrunner but I think she can just as easily be Madeline Consoer.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, considering we know the audience by now, she would be more dangerous had she been a teen.

She was Miss Mississippi Teen in 2017, and Miss Mississippi in 2021. Her chances on the show would have been better in 2017. That’s not to say she can’t get what she needs out of this experience. She wants a career in Contemporary Christian music. She doesn’t need to win or make the finale to have that, as Jeremy Rosado is proving. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I hope that there’s somehow a wildcard because I need at least 4 people from Team Kelly to go through. I think there’s a chance her contestant wins against Blake’s in that situation.

S21 flashbacks

• Like 1

SO IT APPEARS:

2 teams performed yesterday, Chance and Blake.

They each had 3 perform in the morning taping (6 in total), taping 2 had the remaining 2 contestants from each team perform and then the coaches selected their top 2.

No indication of any wildcard/9th spot yet.

Please hold.

Plug-ears GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Ok, now you can complain about the format.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

SO IT APPEARS:

They each had 3 perform in the morning taping (6 in total), taping 2 had the remaining 2 contestants from each team perform and then the coaches selected their top 2.

Please hold.

Whoa…there will certainly be shocking/unexpected eliminations now. 😬 

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

SO IT APPEARS:

Please hold.

I’ll bump this to the new page. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 5

On 2/10/2023 at 4:36 PM, erik g said:

My pre-season dream Top 12:

Team Kelly: Cait, Ali, D. Smooth 

Team Blake: NOIVAS, Kylee, Grace

Team Chance: Manessah, Ray, Jamar/Kala

Team Niall: Ryley, Michael, Gina

nvm 

Pre Season Dream Top 8:

Kelly: Cait and Ali