The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

1 minute ago, Jaffy said:

I agree. Those 5 and I liked Parijita.

Oh yes I forgot Parijita (so 6 people)

But there's no denying that S22 delivered stylistically/genre-wise (Devix and Bodie were really fun type of artists who usually don't make it far)

• Like 3

10 is such a good number for them to not try to let Blake win especially since it's his last season 

I just hope someway somehow it's Grace (I really want a female to win especially a female country singer)

If not Neil or NOIVAS obviously 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

Oh yes I forgot Parijita (so 6 people)

But there's no denying that S22 delivered stylistically/genre-wise (Devix and Bodie were really fun type of artists who usually don't make it far)

Yeah. The closest I can compare to both is Matt McAndrew.

4 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

10 is such a good number for them to not try to let Blake win especially since it's his last season 

I just hope someway somehow it's Grace (I really want a female to win especially a female country singer)

If not Neil or NOIVAS obviously 

Neil and NOIVAS are my favorites, but I’d take Grace.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Neil, Grace, and NOIVAS are honestly the Top 3 people I would be happiest with as a winner at the moment. Crazy how they’re all on the same team.

They, one of Jamar, NariYella and Samone and two of Holly, Ross and Ryley will be the final 5.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

So much is up to the discretion of the producers and the coaches. So, if you’re going to try to make projections for Team Blake, you have to attempt to read his mind without seeing a single performance, or his reaction. Not to mention, we don’t even know KO pairings, songs or results. I posted a just for fun prediction for KO pairings the other day, but I totally expect it to be wrong. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

So much is up to the discretion of the producers and the coaches. So, if you’re going to try to make projections for Team Blake, you have to attempt to read his mind without seeing a single performance, or his reaction. Not to mention, we don’t even know KO pairings, songs and results. I posted a just for fun prediction for KO pairing the other day, but I totally expect it to be wrong. 

Here’s my JFF predictions. 

Neil defeats Walker

NOIVAS defeats Tasha

Grace defeats Kylee

OR

1. Neil defeats NOIVAS

2. Tasha defeats Kylee

3. Grace defeats Walker

Edited by Jaffy

Something to consider….every season IDF hypes up some of the contestants very early (due to the excitement of getting spoilers, or whatever), and the coaches and/or TPTB don’t always agree. Furthermore, sources are just as biased as we all are, so any feedback should be taken with a grain of salt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Something to consider….every season IDF hypes up some of the contestants very early (due to the excitement of getting spoilers, or whatever), and the coaches and/or TPTB don’t always agree. Furthermore, sources are just as biased as we all are, so any feedback should be taken with a grain of salt. 

I agree. My hope spot is I found Avery and Carson actually pitchy. Neil is not. Neil seems more JMY than Avery and more GNT than Carson.

Edited by Jaffy

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Neil, Grace, and NOIVAS are honestly the Top 3 people I would be happiest with as a winner at the moment. Crazy how they’re all on the same team.

Add Walker and Kylee to that. Damn this team. It has potential to be his strongest in not seasons, but years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Add Walker and Kylee to that. Damn this team. It has potential to be his strongest in not seasons, but years. 

Yeah. On any other team, in any other recent season, they’d be the top 2. Here, they feel like fodder for Neil and Grace, respectively.

These battle and KO pairings are joint decisions between producers and coaches. Coaches have input, but not the final say. So...if TPTB thinks Team Blake is a little too stacked, they can fix that (and a least one KO steal will likely come from Team Blake). 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

These battle and KO pairings are joint decisions between producers and coaches. Coaches have input, but not the final say. So...if TPTB thinks Team Blake is a little too stacked, they can fix that (and a least one KO steal will likely come from Team Blake). 

That’s true.

47 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I agree. My hope spot is I found Avery and Carson actually pitchy. Neil is not.

???? I like Neil but you haven’t seen a single on-show performance from him yet so you can’t make that statement. He is definitely much more experienced than the two you mentioned though.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

???? I like Neil but you haven’t seen a single on-show performance from him yet so you can’t make that statement. He is definitely much more experienced than the two you mentioned though.

Yeah that’s true. For all we know Neil could have flopped in the blinds and his four chair turn, and the source liking him been a fluke. NOTHING is confirmed until we hear it for ourselves. What did you think of Avery and Carson pre and on show?

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1