♫ ♪ Morgan Myles Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Thoughts?

BpsVyT6.png

So is that three Nashville writers, including (one of which is ALSO) the artist...or three Nashville writers including (AND) the artist? 

If it's the latter...I know one that fits.

21 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

So is that three Nashville writers, including (one of which is ALSO) the artist...or three Nashville writers including (AND) the artist? 

If it's the latter...I know one that fits.

I didn’t watch the live, so this is all I have. Which one do you have in mind?

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I didn’t watch the live, so this is all I have. Which one do you have in mind?

"Always Remember Us This Way" was written by Lady Gaga and (wink) (wink) Nashville's elite team of Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey, and Lori McKenna.  It's a song of remembrance and 100% a piano tune.  That said; Gaga is Soooo hard to cover...not sure how I would feel about that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

"Always Remember Us This Way" was written by Lady Gaga and Nashville's elite team of Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey, and Lori McKenna.  It's a song of remembrance and 100% a piano tune.  That said; Gaga is Soooo hard to cover...not sure how I would feel about that.

Hmmm….Good thinking there. She already hinted at Gaga when someone mentioned Million Reasons, but she was obviously very vague. I doubt she would pick this unless she was confident in her ability to pull it off. Morgan and Gaga have some vocal similarities.  

Do you know if she’s covered it before?

Edited by TeamAudra

Not only was it written by those 3 well known Nashville songwriters, it was produced by Dave Cobb, who has produced for these artists:

Dave Cobb (born July 9, 1974) is an American record producer based in Nashville, Tennessee, best known for producing the work of Chris Stapleton, Brandi Carlile, John Prine, Sturgill Simpson, Jason Isbell, The Highwomenand Rival Sons .[1][2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Always_Remember_Us_This_Way

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

If it's the latter...I know one that fits.....and it's def a piano song.

She would sound stunning in that song!

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Idk if Morgan is really gonna sing ARUTW on Monday, but the producers clearly see that one as a song worthy of closing a live show. Katie Kadan closed the Playoffs with that song on Season 17. 

I forgot about that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spurrious said:

"Always Remember Us This Way" was written by Lady Gaga and (wink) (wink) Nashville's elite team of Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey, and Lori McKenna.  It's a song of remembrance and 100% a piano tune.  That said; Gaga is Soooo hard to cover...not sure how I would feel about that.

Wow, that could be it. Lori McKenna is such a genius btw, she also wrote "Girl Crush" and "Humble and Kind", but I'm sure some of you already know that.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

However, I’ve yet to see anything quite as deranged as what FloorWax is referring to above. That individual needs help. 

and just so you guys know I'm not making s*** up....

Screenshot_20221201-172817_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221201-172335_Chrome.jpg

• Sad 6

8 hours ago, FloorWax said:

and just so you guys know I'm not making s*** up....

Screenshot_20221201-172817_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221201-172335_Chrome.jpg

That is just sad honestly. I've seen that person post on Mjsbigblog. Surprised she hasn't seen it and it can be hard to ignore.

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I listened to the song and imagined how it will go. I think it will be fine. I just hope they allow her to let loose, and hit some big notes. 

Yes.  It will be fine.  For her.  I absolutely see her killing it.  See the rest of what I said.

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Bryce/Morgan will be good, this might be giving Kirk/Chevel and Adam/Alisan vibes.

"Saving All My Love For You" very good song, she will slay it and let Bryce shine on certain moments(the very humble person that she is)

It’s going to be a countrified version, which will help a lot, I think. 

I remember when I was in favor of a Lauren-Brennley duet, while most wanted Lauren-Hunter. I had my reasons then, and have some of the same reasons now. 👀 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1