🎤 Kim Cruse Fan Thread 🎤

jayshon

37 minutes ago, jayshon said:

I’m expecting a new wig from Kim every round/perfomance! 😂 baby is gonna be serving looks on looks on loooksss🤩🤩

OMG! I am really excited for her! She kinda gives me a mix of Wendy and Kyla vibes. 

Song suggestions for Kim:

Call out my name (The Weeknd)

New York State of mind (Billy Joel) Barbra Streisand version 

I put a spell on you and feeling good  ( Nina Simone)

You know I’m no good (Amy winehouse) a bit unorthodox but I feel this fits her tone plus the runs they she would deliver would be legendary.

Cry baby (Janis Joplin) I feel like this would fit her 

Cause I love you (Lizzo) she would do justice and slay this song 

Rolling in the deep (Adele )

You make feel like a natural woman (Aretha Franklin)

I didn’t know my own strength (Whitney Houston)

I feel like she would really do well with these songs , these songs require control and smart vocal choices IMO. Kim IMO really knows what to do with a song In the sense of her vocal choices , she knows when to put runs and riffs , she know when  to go high , switch to head voice etc , she knows her vocal instrument really really really well. Plus I love how she doesn’t do too much of one thing like runs or belts or riffs if that makes sense , and these song suggestions if done right could easily take the song itself or more so the performance itself to the next level (if all what i said makes sense)

Edited by Mohammad

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Song suggestions for Kim:

Call out my name (The Weeknd)

New York State of mind (Billy Joel) Barbra Streisand version 

I put a spell on you and feeling good  ( Nina Simone)

You know I’m no good (Amy winehouse) a bit unorthodox but I feel this fits her tone plus the runs they she would deliver would be legendary.

Cry baby (Janis Joplin) I feel like this would fit her 

Cause I love you (Lizzo) she would do justice and slay this song 

Rolling in the deep (Adele )

You make feel like a natural woman (Aretha Franklin)

I didn’t know my own strength (Whitney Houston)

I feel like she would really do well with these songs , these songs require control and smart vocal choices IMO. Kim IMO really knows what to do with a song In the sense of her vocal choices , she knows when to put runs and riffs , she know when  to go high , switch to head voice etc , she knows her vocal instrument really really really well. Plus I love how she doesn’t do too much of one thing like runs or belts or riffs if that makes sense , and these song suggestions if done right could easily take the song itself or more so the performance itself to the next level (if all what i said makes sense)

right!!! And she doesn’t like heavily rely on high notes. Like she’s powerful just with her choices, her sickkk tone and control. She’s different for sure.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, jayshon said:

A year ago today, Kim hosted a show at The House of Blues. Here is one of her songs in her set, her blind audition song, Best Part.  a BEAST.

she should do Goodbye Yellow Brick Road but Yola's version!

Edited by FloorWax

19 minutes ago, jayshon said:

oh Kim would killl thiss!! You have any other suggestions?

Bittersweet by Lianne La Havas! She's one of the few people I can trust to kill those low parts. + She would demolish that chorus.

Can you add me please? I’ve been a fan of Kim’s since she was on Terrell’s show and I’ve always thought she could do really well on The Voice. She has a classic tone that makes her sound retro but transfers over to current songs super well. I’m excited to watch her journey! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BlueNight13 said:

Can you add me please? I’ve been a fan of Kim’s since she was on Terrell’s show and I’ve always thought she could do really well on The Voice. She has a classic tone that makes her sound retro but transfers over to current songs super well. I’m excited to watch her journey! 

Done !! Yesss she can bring a fresh take on sooo many of our favorite songs. What are your favorite covers? Or what would you like her to sing on the show?