🎤 Kim Cruse Fan Thread 🎤

jayshon

please add me!!!! i LOVE her!!!! i’ve been watching videos of Kim on her Instagram and i am obsessed with her voice👑 i can’t wait to see what she has in store this season. and i’d like to speak to the producer that decided to put Kim on the LAST audition episode… the AUDACITY!

• Like 3

i just watched Kim’s episode of the Terrell Show and it was awesome!!!! i love her tone and voice so much. it makes me even more excited to watch her on the show! plus it was nice learning more about her and her story. she seems like such a strong woman and has overcome so much. i can’t wait for her battle!!!!💖 

• Like 2

On 10/11/2022 at 6:24 PM, KimberlyxKyla said:

please add me!!!! i LOVE her!!!! i’ve been watching videos of Kim on her Instagram and i am obsessed with her voice👑 i can’t wait to see what she has in store this season. and i’d like to speak to the producer that decided to put Kim on the LAST audition episode… the AUDACITY!

Saving the best for last.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been posted before. This was so, so, incredible! Some great options for on-show song choices as well...

Songs included:

A Song For You

Brown Skin

Crazy / Ex-Factor mashup

Killing Me Softly With His Song

The Climb

Karma [Original]

Best Part (imo definitely worth a watch even if you heard her audition, it's even more powerful I think)

Officially Missing You

I'll Be Missing You

Total Praise

• Like 4

Kim's audition was featured in the weekly compilation of "The Best of The Voice". (Honestly, i didn't expect this, considering her audition is geolocked, but yeah, it's great that they decided to put her on it despite that)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2