🎤 Kim Cruse Fan Thread 🎤

jayshon

Battles are over now and (hopefully) our girl is still in the competition. I think we all know Blake ain’t letting her go lol. That man will take her UP! Cant wait for the spoilers to come out!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jayshon said:

Battles are over now and (hopefully) our girl is still in the competition. I think we all know Blake ain’t letting her go lol. That man will take her UP! Cant wait for the spoilers to come out!!

I'm less and less confident about her being with Blake ngl🥲 but any one of those coaches would make the biggest mistake sending her home and that would never happen this early......right? RIGHT????

Maya Rudolph Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

15 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I'm less and less confident about her being with Blake ngl🥲 but any one of those coaches would make the biggest mistake sending her home and that would never happen this early......right? RIGHT????

Maya Rudolph Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

i hope notttt. Even if she is with John, he’d be good stylistically with her. Atleast she’ll make the finale. Also, it’s possible that she breaks the curse and gets higher than 5th place. All of the four chair turn ladies from team legend got higher than 5th place. Both Katie and Maelyn originally chose John in blinds and got four chairs. Maelyn won and Katie came third. So hopefully Kim can do the same. Either way I’m still rooting for her regardless of the team. She’s will deliver 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jayshon said:

i hope notttt. Even if she is with John, he’d be good stylistically with her. Atleast she’ll make the finale. Also, it’s possible that she breaks the curse and gets higher than 5th place. All of the four chair turn ladies from team legend got higher than 5th place. Both Katie and Maelyn originally chose John in blinds and got four chairs. Maelyn won and Katie came third. So hopefully Kim can do the same. Either way I’m still rooting for her regardless of the team. She’s will deliver 

and I know Tamara chose him and was a four chair and only got the semi finals, but imo Kim is more unique and intriguing and I belive may be more consistent than Tamara so she might have better chances. John is a really good coach basically a male Jhud. But Blake would’ve really gave her that minivan backing she needs to get higher than 3rd place.

• Like 1

AAANDD WE ARE TO THE LIVE SHOWSSS! 

I can’t stand the rain is a big powerful song so I can definitely see her showing a more firecracker vocalist side of her voice!! #TeamLegendFinalist !!!

• Like 3

On 8/5/2022 at 9:34 AM, jayshon said:

8-E9414-CD-D0-B3-481-B-8-FCE-5960-C824-E

Hey guys!! Kim be giving face 24/7 😩She has already filmed her rehearsal for Knockouts hopefully it went well! 

so pretty :wub:

kim3.thumb.jpg.44bbddfd70981cf00533f966ad841712.jpg

kim2.thumb.jpg.da01c120aac2f13c3f734a02f5b2d169.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks to Jayshon for introducing me to her on the thread "singers you want to see on The voice"  I had her Brown skin cover on repeat daily a while back.

Crazy she would end up auditioning the following season, definitely unexpected since I heard on here she wasn't interested.

Add me! Probably the only S22 thread I'll be reading since I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Thanks to Jayshon for introducing me to her on the thread "singers you want to see on The voice"  I had her Brown skin cover on repeat daily a while back.

Crazy she would end up auditioning the following season, definitely unexpected since I heard on here she wasn't interested.

Add me! Probably the only S22 thread I'll be reading since I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

OUR 20th MEMBER!!!!! Welcome to the fammm!!!

66-AB5928-6-FB5-4-D74-81-D9-7499464-A279

Absolutely manifesting Kim getting an interview/perfomance spot on her new show this season! Jhud has taken over Ellen’s spot. Everything Ellen did Jhud is now getting to do. I’m assuming since Ellen highlighted some of the artists on The Voice after the finale, Jhud might do the same.

• Like 1

Been listening to her sing lately. Her tone is what stands out about her and its absolutely ridiculous. One of the most unique voices I've heard in general.

It could be I don't listen to enough soul/RNB, but I'd still say there's no one on the Terrell Show or past contestants on the voice that sound quite like her, which is still a huge compliment.

Can't wait to watch her Voice journey.

• Like 2