SYTYCD Superlatives (Best All Star Duet - Round 2)

FrogLenzen

On 6/30/2022 at 2:57 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Rounds:

Derek - Best Couple???

Diana - Best Contemporary Duet

Jimmy - Best Season

Elliott - Best All Stars Duet

Megan - Best Hip-Hop Duet

Amanda - More Couples???

Kriti - Best Bollywood Routine (Duet & Group)

Patryk - Best Audition (US featured)

Zoey - Best Latin Ballroom Duet

Gigi - Best Judge

JC - Hottest Male

Here's the rounds so far! Remember that these can be changed at any time up until we start, so no pressure for commitment.

Still wanting some feedback for the couples rounds, and if we want to do one big round or split it up somehow.

I'm going to start compiling auditions/judges in the meantime since those could be started before Season 17 ends

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Question for @Erestor: Do you want to include auditions where the dancer is cut immediately? As in, when they don't even make it to the choreography round?

For example, in earlier seasons it would mean that the gimmicks like Sex are not included, and in the most recent season it would mean that hip-hop girl who battles Twitch is not included

5 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Question for @Erestor: Do you want to include auditions where the dancer is cut immediately? As in, when they don't even make it to the choreography round?

I think the ones that made it through would be enough tbh! So we can leave out the immediate cuts :yes:

11 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

winner of mini-rankdown for most devastating shade on sytycd: Neil saying that the Top 4 of S3 is the one he wished for, right after his old partner Lauren was left behind at Top 6

Neil and Lauren did not like each other. :giggle:

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Elliott said:

CA3’s double elimination! 😒 

I have recently wanted to re-watch some CA3 videos and I was like, I cannot find any videos from top 6 week, and I totally forgot that there wasn’t one :mellow: Still leaves such a bad taste tbh

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

oh wow I never noticed that Tucker auditioned in Season 5 

It's crazy when you see dancers auditioning in seasons so far apart, like Megz and Markus Shields etc.

Evan and Courtney became friends during S4’s Vegas week. :wub:

Alright I'm SLOWLY starting to update the front page with all of the auditions! And there's 10 billion of them so yay for us. Seasons 1-5, 12, and 17 are up there. Feel free to check it out to see if you remember literally any of them and get ideas for future advancements. I'm playing VERY fast and loose with the genres I put on each dancer, just trying to help y'all remember some of these people. 

• Like 1