SYTYCD Superlatives (Best All Star Duet - Round 2)

FrogLenzen

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Wait, so how does this work? I wanna sign up for one. :haha:

just think up whatever you want. like the Musician Discography rankdown where everyone pick an artist to do. Make up a category and we'll rank it

29 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

just think up whatever you want. like the Musician Discography rankdown where everyone pick an artist to do. Make up a category and we'll rank it

Twinks

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Does Vegas Week give trashy drama like Hollywood Week on Idol? I will watch all the episodes and document the #drama for a comprehensive list for a rankdown if it's worth it!!!!!!!

hmmm this is a good question. The earlier seasons try to create drama between the contestants with the group rounds and keeping them up all night. And in between that there's some good elimination meltdowns when people get cut, or drama with judges/contestants like Debbie Allen vs. Tapper Girl in S4 I think. But as the years go by I think it moves away from contestant vs. contestant. But there's still judges yelling at people for sure. I personally LOVE Vegas week but I'm not sure how high the trashy levels are after Season 5/6.

Now I'm trying to think of some later season highlights off the top of my head... Alexa vs. all the judges on S9, the Sasha/sister storyline in S8, Denys quitting in S12, Armen dropping Malece in S10, Jenna stealing Allison's contestant in S14... hmmm maybe there's something here

Regardless, the Top 50 callbacks in Season 1 is some of my favorite TV ever and is must-watch for you in particular

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Added most of the couples to the front page... man this could have been a full rankdown, there are so many lolol

then again, who the heck wants to do a full write-up for a random couple like Julia & Jesse from CA4 I mean, I could totally do that but I'm abnormal lol

2 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

I can, I suppose, be a walking cliche and do Best Bollywood, I'm just not sure if there are enough routines for a full rankdown of that. Maybe best international/once-per-season styles as a whole? 

We might be able to swing a full round if we include group Bollywood routines as well. Or you can make a list of all random dance styles like Russian, Tahitian, etc.

15 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

We might be able to swing a full round if we include group Bollywood routines as well. Or you can make a list of all random dance styles like Russian, Tahitian, etc.

yeah group routines so I can carry Season 5's Top 5 Girls to the top!!!

*Looks at Derek’s list and realizes some of my favorite couples don’t qualify*

I want to suggest Best One Week Couple, but then there are so many of them especially with the all-stars format of the later seasons. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

*Looks at Derek’s list and realizes some of my favorite couples don’t qualify*

I want to suggest Best One Week Couple, but then there are so many of them especially with the all-stars format of the later seasons. :dead: 

I'm curious which favorite couples you have in mind! I'm guessing they are mostly from Top 10 week and beyond and not first elims haha