Who did you prefer between Sid/Desz, Carter/Chloe, and Rachel/Zae???

Hamza Tufail

Choose  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sid Kingsley - Make it Rain
    • Desz - Can We Talk
  2. 2. Choose one

• Carter Rubin - You Say
    • Chloe Hogan - Weak
  3. 3. Choose one

• Rachel Mac - Foolish Games
    • Zae Romeo - Electric Love

1. I loooooove Sid, but that has more to do with what I've heard from him outside the show rather than on. His performance was great but I thought Desz did better.

2. Carter was technically better and probably sealed the win for him, but I can't bring myself to not vote for Chloe.

3. Unpopular but Rachel always had too much vibrato for me to love her performances. She obviously did very great here but I preferred Zae's by a tad.

1. Both killed it, but I'm with Sid here. The bluesy grittiness, plus the attack on the keyboard just did it for me. Loved it. I dont think anyone else from that team could have faced DeSz as well as he did.

2. Chloé for me. I get Carter's hype, and this performance won him the show, but Chloé killed it. Love the song choice and stylistically her choices were up my alley.

3. Flip a coin here, I thought they were pretty much even. I'll go with Rachel since she had a better run.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Both killed it, but I'm with Sid here. The bluesy grittiness, plus the attack on the keyboard just did it for me. Loved it. I dont think anyone else from that team could have faced DeSz as well as he did.

He definitely would've deserved to win against anyone else on Team Kelly, which was pretty weak that season besides Desz and Cami later on. 

edit: Marisa was an amazing vocalist but her KO wasn't her best and Kelly picked goddamn Tanner over her so she likely would've chosen Sid as well if they were paired.

Edited by FloorWax

1. Sid definitely shined here and so did Desz. I’ll need to rewatch these performances again to really know

2. Carter. I felt that this was really his breakout performance, and made people feel like he would win. I remember sources talking about Chloe’s Knockout more and not saying much on Carter, but Carter’s KO ended up being better received

3. It’s really even but I’m going with Zae here. They were extremely close though, and would be one spot apart if I ranked Knockouts from this season. Nick decision to keep Rachel paid off though, since she showed more improvement and did much better than him the next round.