Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

DEREK

2. Peter Parker/Spider-Man

3. Thor

4. Xu Shang-Chi

5. Thanos

6. T’Challa/Black Panther

7. Matt Murdock/DareDevil

8. Korg

10. Nick Fury

11. Tony Stark/Iron Man

12. Kate Bishop

13. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

14. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

15. Steve Rogers/Captain America

QK

1. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

2. Kate Bishop

5. Steve Rogers/Captain America

6. Peter Parker/Spider-Man

7. Thor

8. Tony Stark/Iron Man

9. Nick Fury

10. Thanos

11. Matt Murdock/DareDevil

12. T’Challa/Black Panther

13. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

14. Xu Shang-Chi

15. Korg

STEVEN

1. Korg

2. Steve Rogers/Captain America

4. Xu Shang-Chi

6. Thor

7. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

8. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

9. T’Challa/Black Panther

10. Nick Fury

11. Kate Bishop

12. Matt Murdock/DareDevil

13. Thanos

14. Peter Parker/Spider-Man

15. Tony Stark/Iron Man

VICTORIA

1. Steve Rogers/Captain America

4. Thor

6. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

8. Kate Bishop

9. Thanos

10. Matt Murdock/DareDevil

11. Korg

13. Xu Shang-Chi

14. Nick Fury

15. Tony Stark/Iron Man

ZOEY

1. T’Challa/Black Panther

2. Thanos

4. Peter Parker/Spider-Man

6. Nick Fury

7. Tony Stark/Iron Man

8. Thor

9. Xu Shang-Chi

11. Korg

12. Kate Bishop

14. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

PUBLIC

2. Thanos

5. T’Challa/Black Panther

6. Xu Shang-Chi

8. Thor

9. Steve Rogers/Captain America

10. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

11. Tony Stark/Iron Man

12. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

13. Nick Fury

14. Korg

15. Kate Bishop

15 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'll cackle if Spiderman gets second place and misses out on the win cause Elliott didn't rank :dead:

Scarlet Witch would’ve been in my Top 5 so I don’t think it would’ve changed anything with her winning.

Thor was at the bottom of my ranking though so now I’m smh at letting him rank above Spider-Man. :/

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Scarlet Witch would’ve been in my Top 5 so I don’t think it would’ve changed anything with her winning.

Thor was at the bottom of my ranking though so now I’m smh at letting him rank above Spider-Man. :/

He didn't rank above spider man, he ranked 4th 

Edited by Solaris

2. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

Pin on Natasha Romanoff

Average: 4.33

RANKINGS:

Public - 3/15

QK - 3/15

Steven - 3/15

Victoria - 3/15

Zoey - 5/15

Derek - 9/15

Public

I don't think anyone is surprised to see Natasha place this high.  A great character played by a great actress and one of the fan favorites from the MCU.  I am happy she finally has a solo film!

5. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow - Always love me some Black Widow - Rei

QK

3. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

BBU_12270_R.0.jpg

Everything Scarlett Johansson related is gold and Black Widow is no different. Natasha  was one of the most talented spies and assassins in the entire world and a founding member of the Avengers. As a child, she was indoctrinated into the Red Room by General Dreykov, and briefly lived as the surrogate daughter of Alexei Shostakov and Melina Vostokoff while they were undercover in the United States of America. After the Destruction of the North Institute, she underwent extensive psychological conditioning, before graduating from the Red Room as a Widow. Working as an operative for the KGB, she was targeted by S.H.I.E.L.D., before given the chance to ultimately defect to the organization by Clint Barton by assassinating Dreykov. Romanoff succeeded, although having to use his daughter Antonia Dreykov's life as collateral damage would haunt her for the rest of her life. I love SJO so I am ranking her here. 

Steven

Black Widow

53e5b820d7f0e3694d17b63086f6ad7d.gif

Black Widow is one of my favorite characters, and she deserved better than what happened to her in Endgame. Scarlett Johansson is terrific in the role, and she was the best part of Iron Man 2. She continued to be a highlight in each Avengers and Captain America movie she appeared in too. She's tough, strong, and likable with a dry sense of humor. The dynamic between her and Steve is fun to watch, especially in Winter Soldier. The Bruce and Natasha love story kind of felt shoehorned, but everything else about Black Widow was great. I've read some negative opinions about the Black Widow movie, but I thought it was good. It's a shame Black Widow won't be part of the MCU anymore as I always liked Natasha and would've rather have seen other characters to have been written off in Endgame. Natasha was an integral part of the Avengers, even without any superhuman powers or abilities. Black Widow is one of my favorite characters, so she gets a high ranking from me.

Victoria

03. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

black widow film GIF

I absolutely love Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow. People often overlook how it was her sacrifice that made Tony Stark's sacrifice possible. The Black Widow movie wasn't amazing, but it was good enough and I love the inclusion of Yelena Belova, her sister. I really wished Yelena could have made the Top 10 with her sister, but Diana has to choose #10. Oops. Natalia Alianovna "Natasha" Romanoff was one of the most talented spies and assassins in the entire world and a founding member of the Avengers. Her best friend was Hawkeye. After Thor's snap she was determined to get the people lost back and when they found a way she along with Hawkye were sent to retrieve the Soul Stone on Vormir. She jumped off the Vormir mountains into the abyss below, sacrificing herself in the process in order to obtain the Soul Stone for the Avengers. A LEGIT HERO.

Zoey

Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow appears in many MCU films throughout the last 2 decades.  Her first appearance was in Iron Man 2 when she was tasked with getting close to Tony Stark.  Natasha was a former assassin for the Red Room.  She later was able to reform herself and became one of the good guys and joined Shield.  Her role as a shield agent eventually transitioned to her becoming an Avenger.  Natasha gave her life in Avengers End Game in order for the heroes to get the Soul stone.  At this point in time Natasha is deceased.  She has appeared in 8 MCU films.

Derek

Black Widow

Black Widow and Hawkeye in the Avengers movie were kind of random because everyone had super suits and super powers and they were just kind of regular people tagging along, suddenly part of the gang lol. As time went on, Hawkeye didn't do much to excite me. But at least Black Widow got some major characterization and screen time and interacted with the others a lot. I thought they did a good job with this character and I thought Scarlett also did a good job. She felt more like part of the group as time went on. Not surprised she's in the Top 15.

@FrogLenzen @QueenKalie @Steven_ @1234567890 @Zoey

DEREK

3. Thor

4. Xu Shang-Chi

5. Thanos

6. T’Challa/Black Panther

8. Korg

9. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

10. Nick Fury

11. Tony Stark/Iron Man

12. Kate Bishop

13. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

14. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

QK

1. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

2. Kate Bishop

3. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

5. Steve Rogers/Captain America

6. Peter Parker/Spider-Man

7. Thor

8. Tony Stark/Iron Man

9. Nick Fury

10. Thanos

11. Matt Murdock/DareDevil

14. Xu Shang-Chi

15. Korg

STEVEN

1. Korg

2. Steve Rogers/Captain America

4. Xu Shang-Chi

6. Thor

8. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

9. T’Challa/Black Panther

10. Nick Fury

11. Kate Bishop

12. Matt Murdock/DareDevil

13. Thanos

14. Peter Parker/Spider-Man

15. Tony Stark/Iron Man

VICTORIA

1. Steve Rogers/Captain America

4. Thor

6. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

8. Kate Bishop

9. Thanos

11. Korg

13. Xu Shang-Chi

14. Nick Fury

15. Tony Stark/Iron Man

ZOEY

1. T’Challa/Black Panther

2. Thanos

5. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

6. Nick Fury

7. Tony Stark/Iron Man

8. Thor

9. Xu Shang-Chi

11. Korg

12. Kate Bishop

14. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

PUBLIC

2. Thanos

5. T’Challa/Black Panther

6. Xu Shang-Chi

8. Thor

9. Steve Rogers/Captain America

10. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

11. Tony Stark/Iron Man

12. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake

13. Nick Fury

14. Korg

15. Kate Bishop

1. Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

Wanda Maximoff Gif - IceGif

Average: 3.17

RANKINGS:

Derek - 1/15

Public - 1/15

Zoey - 3/15

QK - 4/15

Steven - 5/15

Victoria - 5/15

Derek

Wanda

When Wanda and Pietro were introduced in the MCU, I was skeptical. As an X-Men stan, I was like... are they going to pretend Magneto doesn't exist? How are they going to explain their powers?? Ugh stop. But as time went on (and her accent faded lmao) this character grew on me. Her place in the MCU started to make more sense, her powers started to become more consistent and interesting, and her interactions with other characters let her develop her own personality. By the time the WandaVision show was through, it was a wrap for me. Wanda is my favorite. Thank you to everyone for not cutting her. 

Public

My favorite winning?  I stan, great job rankers!

7. Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch - She's sometimes annoying but she also sometimes a great badass - Rei

Zoey

Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch is a prominent figure in the MCU.  Her first appearance came about in Avengers: Age of Ultron where she was working for Hydra alongside her twin brother Pietro Maximoff.  Throughout the series Wanda has worked to hone her power and growing to become one of the most powerful Human in the MCU.  She had the power to take on Thanos with infinity stones.  Wanda’s power comes from the mind stone, so it would make sense that she had the power to destroy it. In addition to the 6 films she has appeared in, she has also had her own limited series Wandavision.  She is face of the fourth phase of the MCU.

QK

4. Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

Screen_Shot_2020_02_02_at_9.44.29_PM.0.p

Like Scarlett Johannson Elizabeth Olsen is also an icon and deserves the world. Wanda Maximoff is a native of Sokovia who grew up with her fraternal twin brother, Pietro. Born with the latent mythical ability to harness Chaos Magic, she developed a hatred against Tony Stark and rallied anti-American protests after the Novi Grad Bombings killed her parents. Years later, in an effort to help purge their country of strife, the twins joined HYDRA and agreed to undergo experiments with the Scepter under the supervision of Baron Strucker, with the Mind Stone awakening and amplifying Wanda's powers. While her brother developed super-speed, she attained various psionic abilities. When HYDRA fell, the twins joined Ultron to get their revenge on Stark, but abandoned him when they discovered his true intentions to eradicate humanity. Wanda and Pietro joined the Avengers during the Battle of Sokovia to stop Ultron; Pietro was killed during the battle but Wanda survived, and shortly after relocated to the Avengers Compound in the United States of America.

Steven

Wanda

wandavision-scarlet-witch.gif

Wanda is my winner prediction for this rankdown. She really has become a fan favorite character, especially after WandaVision (at least from what I've noticed). Wanda is more of a supporting character for the first few films she's featured in, but she was always a standout. Elizabeth Olsen is perfect in the role. Wanda goes through so much grief throughout the films, and Elizabeth really showcases some of the best acting performances of the MCU. Wanda is also very powerful - arguably the most powerful of all the characters. I also think WandaVision was the best of the Disney+ shows too. The storyline, humor, and performances were all top-notch. I'm looking forward to Multiverse of Madness, and I'm sure she's the biggest selling point of the film for a lot of people despite it technically being a Doctor Strange movie.

Victoria

05. Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch Marvel GIF by Leroy Patterson

A character is so complex and so interesting is Wanda Maximoff. WandaVision made me fall in love with Wanda Maximoff and to date it's still the best Disney+ MCU show done so far. Elizabeth Olsen's portrayal of Wanda Maximoff has been amazing. The way she has dealt with all her loss, Quicksilver, Vision, Billy and Tommy and made up her own life in Westview. Her transformation into The Scarlett Witch was amazing and her trapping Agatha Harkness at the end of the show was the cherry on top. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is going to be Wanda's. coming out party and I am so READY for it. I don't know if she is going to help Dr. Strange or if she's going to be the villain of the film. SO EXCITING.

@FrogLenzen @QueenKalie @Steven_ @1234567890 @Zoey

• Solaris changed the title to Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)
2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Finished this rankdown just in time for the Multiverse of Madness to come out TODAY! Thank you @Solaris for organizing and running this fun rankdown!!!

I wanted to get it done before the movie too!  I can't see it until Sunday :( 

Not surprised that Scarlet Witch won, and I figured as much. :haha: It was a fun rank down even if I forgot to submit my stuff in time. :dead:

This would've been my ranking, btw. Not sure if it would've really changed anything in the grand scheme of things.

1. Peter Parker/Spider-Man
  2. Matt Murdock/DareDevil
  3. Xu Shang-Chi
  4. James Buchnan "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf
  5. Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
  6. Steve Rogers/Captain America
  7. Nick Fury
  8. T'Challa/Black Panther
  9. Tony Stark/Iron Man
  10. Korg
  11. Thanos
  12. Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake
  13. Kate Bishop
  14. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
  15. Thor

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Not surprised that Scarlet Witch won, and I figured as much. :haha: It was a fun rank down even if I forgot to submit my stuff in time. :dead:

This would've been my ranking, btw. Not sure if it would've really changed anything in the grand scheme of things.

3. Xu Shang-Chi
  7. Nick Fury
  9. Tony Stark/Iron Man
  10. Korg
  11. Thanos
  13. Kate Bishop
  14. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
  15. Thor

Would have bumped Peter up to second and thor down some spots

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

3. Xu Shang-Chi
  7. Nick Fury
  9. Tony Stark/Iron Man
  10. Korg
  11. Thanos