• Andrew Sevener (S16)
    • Shane Q (S17)
    • Hello Sunday (S17)
    • Jim Ranger (S19)
    • Ian Flanigan (S19)
    • Kenzie Wheeler (S20)
    • Jordan Matthew Young (S20)
    • Jim and Sasha Allen (S21)

So these guys may have gone past/killed your snowflakes by getting voted over them.

Of course some of them might be actually snowflakes to some people, but I´m talking about IDF in general, since most of the site wasn´t happy with the success these guys had. 

I´m aware that Jordan Matthew Young never got PV due to the short duration of the season, but that Instant Save win that took away 4 IDF snowflakes and got this forum PISSED is enough for me to count  him as one.

I didn´t count S14 or S18 since there weren´t any I believe. S14 had Pryor and Kaleb, but they didn´t do that much damage, nor prevented any favorites to be in the finale.

Try not to be biased, choose the one you think its the best out of these, or the one you resent the least lol. (Keep in mind it wasn´t their fault that they got voted through)

PS: I actually like most of these people lol.

Edited by Misirlou

Dexter Roberts. He had some performances I really liked in Lives, and I was fine with him making finale. Also, he was in a season with 2 guys that were more hated/bigger snowflake killers. I considered him the best of Blake’s 3 country guys that season, and he is the only one who I think deserved a better placement in the finale (because I would have had him over Gyth). 

I didn’t mind Jordan Matthew Young in Lives, but he did massacre a lot of IDF favorites in the save.

Red, Shane and Jim and Sasha are my 3 least favorites, though Chris Kroeze’s placement probably annoyed me the most. 

I would consider Shi’Ann Jones and Reagan Strange to be snowflake killers in their seasons (Remember that Shi’Ann lasted longer than Janice). And I mentioned them here because Hello Sunday are the only females represented

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

I think the ultimate snowflake killer was Barrett Baber. He lost steam in the finale, but man, he did a lot of damage, despite some poor performances, and TPTB’s efforts to get rid of him over the last few weeks. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I think the ultimate snowflake killer was Barrett Baber. He lost steam in the finale, but man, he did a lot of damage, despite TPTB’s efforts to get rid of him over the last few weeks. 

Yeah, either him or Nick Hagelin. Him getting PV after Ghost is the biggest f*** you to IDF I have ever witnessed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I would consider Shi’Ann Jones and Reagan Strange to be snowflake killers in their seasons (Remember that Shi’Ann lasted longer than Janice). And I mentioned them here because Hello Sunday are the only females represented

I kind of agree on Shi"Ann, but there were way more hated people that season (Red, Adam, Jon) and as a whole, apart from Janice, she didn´t really go further than any IDF snowflakes per se. 

Same goes to Reagan. IDF was pissed for DeAndre, but it was more in the sense of rational unfairness, because he wasn´t particularly loved here as a contestant. Chris eliminated Mackenzie, who was probably the biggest snowflake that season, and put Kennedy in danger too.

And as whole females are less likely to be snowflake killers, due to IDF liking them more usually, and Minivan liking them less, so they don´t tend to vote for them a lot.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I kind of agree on Shi"Ann, but there were way more hated people that season (Red, Adam, Jon) and as a whole, apart from Janice, she didn´t really go further than any IDF snowflakes per se. 

Same goes to Reagan. IDF was pissed for DeAndre, but it was more in the sense of rational unfairness, because he wasn´t particularly loved here as a contestant.

And as whole females are less likely to be snowflake killers, due to IDF liking them more usually, and Minivan liking them less, so they don´t tend to vote for them a lot.

I would say that Reagan was disliked by a lot of the forum even before Robegate, since her last few performances before that got negative reception

My favorite out of these is Ian Flanigan, I enjoyed some of HS and JMY’s performances.

Chris Kroeze getting the PV instead of Kennedy and then MaKenzie being eliminated was a tragedy. If Jim & Sasha make the finale instead of a Team Legend member (hopefully Jershika but it’s a tall order) that would be ... something.

Shane Q is my least favorite, I still can’t believe he escaped the first bottom 3 and then won the next IS.

My ranking here

Dexter and Jim are the 2 “best” in this group. I think Dexter deserved a finale spot, since I really enjoyed his last 2 weeks and recognized his talent before then. Jim was mainly controversial due to his playoff, but he wasn’t bad besides that, and gave a good finale performance. I preferred a few other contestants that season over him, but I can’t say I’m mad that he got second. In a longer season he may not be as controversial.

I’d put Jordan next because he had some good performances in Lives, but I think his status was mainly due to winning a save that massacred IDF favorites.

I’m putting Ian and Andrew next because  I didn’t enjoy them as much but they didn’t rob as many people. They were never amazing but generally solid, but they count because both won an Instant Save that had bigger favorites (Cami and Rod) and were never amazing but generally solid. 

Chris, Kenzie and Gyth are the trio of controversial runner ups that I don’t think deserved finale. Chris was infamous for his hidden fanbase and beat both Kennedy and MaKenzie, who I liked a lot more. Kenzie and Gyth were more foreseeable, but they were very underwhelming in the Lives and got PV over more deserving people.

I don’t know where to put Hello Sunday, but they made Semis despite having some bad performances, although they had a few decent performances along the way. They feel out of place on this list because they were similar to Kat in terms of my enjoyment, but I didn’t dislike them as much as Reagan and Shi’Ann, as well as the last three on the list

Red, Jim and Sasha and Shane Q are my most disliked (Jim and Sasha aren’t done yet, but they have overstayed a lot, Red was my least favorite finalist in this time and beat out so many contestants I liked better and Shane had a bunch of bad performances on the show without any redeeming performances).