Guess season's 21 TOP 12

mariahmc

I've done the Power Rankings of this season. Tell me your opinion and post your take on what you think the TOP 12 will be 🙂 

1. Wendy Moten/Peedy Chavis (B)

2. Holly Forbes (A)

3. Girl Named Tom (K)

4. Wendy Moten/Peedy Chavis (B)

5. Bella DeNapoli (A)

6. Joshua Vacanti (J)

7. Gymani (K)

8. Samuel Harness (J)

9. Lana Scott (B)

10. Jeremy Rosado (K)

11. Raquel Trinidad (A)

12. Jershika Maple (J)

I've analyzed the odds of them winning by taking into account the public reaction to the artists, their coach, their age and other factors.

Guessing from Facebook reception so far and the strategies coaches have used previously when applicable (top two are PVs, third is coach save).

Team Kelly

GNT

Jeremy/Hailey M.

Gymani

Team Legend

Samuel

David

Shadale/Jershika

Team Ariana

Holly

Ryleigh

Bella/Jim and Sasha

Team Blake

Wendy

Peedy

LiBianca

Some teams there were people I weren’t sure how they’d play out for a spot, so I listed two names.

LOGIC:

-Kelly likes her powerhouses and is relatively loyal to her original team. The audience seems to be really into GNT (as is Kelly), and they like teenagers but Jeremy’s also very likable, so I think if GNT gets a public vote either he or Hailey will get the second one. In the unlikely event GNT needs the save, then I’m assuming Jeremy and Hailey got the PVs.

-John likes R&B heavy teams and has artists that “fascinate” him that seem to move on more often than not, especially with a strong KO (CammWess and Pia being recent examples of this). The audience has been very receptive of Samuel and somewhat receptive to David, so I think it’s plausible both will move on. If Shadale or Jershika gets the second PV over David, then I expect the other to be the coach save. Joshua, while I like him, is going to need to bring it in the KOs and playoffs to earn the save, so I left him off.

-Ariana is a new coach and seems attached to her team, so this will be rough. Holly’s had very good online reception, so I’m expecting her to get a PV. Ryleigh’s reception is also decent, so I think she’s got a shot to get the second PV (especially if her song choices are decent) since there’s good chunks of the audience that love both emotionally charged singers and vocal acrobats. Bella or the duo strike me as likely coach saves; either way, expect Ari to cry during the playoffs results night.

-Blake is the reason most of Facebook’s audience tunes in, and he’s got the strongest live vocalist of the season on his team in Wendy. The audience also likes a showman, so expect Peedy to make the top 12 as well. For the save here, I looked at Blake’s general loyalty to his original team and watched Lana and Libianca’s blinds; in one, he’s screwing around throughout the pitch process, while for the other he comes across as focused and sincere. Taking that into account, I put Libianca as the save; the fact Blake’s gotten her to the lives over two artists more up his normal alley and that he’s loyal to the people who unexpectedly pick him when they deliver vocally is just icing on the cake.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Guessing from Facebook reception so far and the strategies coaches have used previously when applicable (top two are PVs, third is coach save).

Team Kelly

GNT

Jeremy/Hailey M.

Gymani

Team Legend

Samuel

David

Shadale/Jershika

Team Ariana

Holly

Ryleigh

Bella/Jim and Sasha

Team Blake

Wendy

Peedy

LiBianca

Some teams there were people I weren’t sure how they’d play out for a spot, so I listed two names.

LOGIC:

-Kelly likes her powerhouses and is relatively loyal to her original team. The audience seems to be really into GNT (as is Kelly), and they like teenagers but Jeremy’s also very likable, so I think if GNT gets a public vote either he or Hailey will get the second one. In the unlikely event GNT needs the save, then I’m assuming Jeremy and Hailey got the PVs.

-John likes R&B heavy teams and has artists that “fascinate” him that seem to move on more often than not, especially with a strong KO (CammWess and Pia being recent examples of this). The audience has been very receptive of Samuel and somewhat receptive to David, so I think it’s plausible both will move on. If Shadale or Jershika gets the second PV over David, then I expect the other to be the coach save. Joshua, while I like him, is going to need to bring it in the KOs and playoffs to earn the save, so I left him off.

-Ariana is a new coach and seems attached to her team, so this will be rough. Holly’s had very good online reception, so I’m expecting her to get a PV. Ryleigh’s reception is also decent, so I think she’s got a shot to get the second PV (especially if her song choices are decent) since there’s good chunks of the audience that love both emotionally charged singers and vocal acrobats. Bella or the duo strike me as likely coach saves; either way, expect Ari to cry during the playoffs results night.

-Blake is the reason most of Facebook’s audience tunes in, and he’s got the strongest live vocalist of the season on his team in Wendy. The audience also likes a showman, so expect Peedy to make the top 12 as well. For the save here, I looked at Blake’s general loyalty to his original team and watched Lana and Libianca’s blinds; in one, he’s screwing around throughout the pitch process, while for the other he comes across as focused and sincere. Taking that into account, I put Libianca as the save; the fact Blake’s gotten her to the lives over two artists more up his normal alley and that he’s loyal to the people who unexpectedly pick him when they deliver vocally is just icing on the cake.

I love your answer! So many details that I couldn’t agree more with. We’ll find out after the playoffs if we’re right 😉

• Thanks 1

KELLY

Gymani

GNT

Jeremy (save)

(Hailey if there’s a WC)

ARI

Holly

Ryleigh

Jim/Sasha (save)

BLAKE

Wendy

Peedy

Libianca (save)

JOHN

Samuel

Joshua (if not montaged in knockouts)

save Jershika 

Edited by NeonFire
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Team Kelly

GNT

Jeremy/Hailey

Gymani

Team Legend

Samuel

Jershika

Shadale

Team Ariana

Holly

Bella

Ryleigh

Team Blake

Wendy

Peedy

LiBianca

This would be mine. I think WC would go to whoever isn't saved out of Jeremy/Hailey or to Jim and Sasha.

Not dealing with the PV/CS stuff, but I think the eventual top 3's will be:

Kelly: Girl Named Tom, Jeremy Rosado, Gymani (easiest group imo - all deserving tho)

John: Samuel Harness, Jershika Maple, Shadale (this third spot was tough?)

Ariana: Bella DeNapoli, Ryleigh Plank, Holly Forbes (also complicated)

Blake: Wendy Moten, Peedy Chavis, LiBianca (tough between Peedy and Lana)

I'd bet Hailey Mia/David Vogel/Jim & Sasha/Lana Scott as the IS and feel Lana has the best shot at winning.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

Alright, let see. This could all change based on future rounds btw. And there are things that I would personally change here, but I'ma keep it realistic.

TEAM KELLY:

PV 1: GNT

PV 2 : Hailey/Jeremy (The other one is likely going to WC)

CS : Gymani

TEAM LEGEND

PV 1 : Samuel 

PV 2 : David 

CS : No clue here, but I'm gonna say Shadale for now.

TEAM ARIANA:

PV 1 : Holly 

PV 2 : Jim/Sasha

CS: Ryleigh

TEAM BLAKE

PV 1 : Wendy

PV 2 : Peedy

CS: LiBianca

One of Hailey/Jeremy on TK, Joshua on TL, Bella on TA, and Paris on TB are going to the WC. I'm assuming Team Kelly wins this one.

So as a whole:

TEAM KELLY:

GNT

Jeremy

Hailey

Gymani

TEAM LEGEND

Samuel

David

Shadale

TEAM ARIANA

Holly

Jim/Sasha

Ryleigh

TEAM BLAKE

Wendy

Peedy

LiBianca

• Like 1

I’m not playing the PV1, PV2, CS game either. Let’s wait and see how the next couple rounds go first. I’ll just post top 3, in no particular order. 

Kelly: Hailey, GNT, Gymani 

Blake: Wendy, Peedy, LiBianca 

Ariana: Holly, J&S, Bella

John: Samuel, David, Shadale 

• Like 2

Blake: Wendy, Peedy, Lana

Kelly: Girl Named Tom, Jeremy, Gymani

John: Samuel, David, Jershika

Ariana: Holly, Ryleigh, Bella

If there's a wildcard it'll probably go to Hailey

Edited by indii
  • Like 1