SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Jay Johns

Out of all the nominees, Jay is the only one I don’t love. He’s good, just not one of my favorites. He’s a tap dancer so Wally probably doesn’t like him. :giggle: He was on Australia 4, originally partnered with Ashleigh. They were fine together. I do really love their Contemporary to “One” but their Jazz, Hip-Hop & Rumba don’t really stand out to me in any way. He was then partnered with Blond for a pretty good Hip-Hop. Top 10 week, he danced a Contemporary with Zoey. Top 8 week, he danced another Contemporary with Renelle. Top 6 week, he danced yet another Contemporary with Ashleigh. I forgot how many Contemporaries this season had. :dead: He also danced a Hip-Hip with Lauren. I. The finale, he danced a Viennese Waltz with Renelle and a Contemporary/Martial Arts routine with Michael. He placed 3rd. He’s fine but not one of my favorites and an easy cut for me to make here.

SAVING: Danny Tidwell

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Natalie Fotopoulos

natalie-fotopoulos-picture-id95699037?s=

Natalie was on season 2 of SYTYCD. I did not really get her but I know she's a fan fave of others. She was a Greek sex vixen, which was her brand on the show. She finished in sixth place, I believe, which to her credit is where a lot of robbed dancers usually end up. I was not a fan, but I can see why other people would find her appealing. I am not sure I have a favorite dance from Natalie, but I do not remember her having a particularly bad dance either. I did love Natalie and Musa's chemistry as I found Musa super attractive. And Natalie definitely does not slouch in the sexy department. Congrats to her on making it this far.

Save Mark

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I hope everyone's number one gets slaughtered and none of them are in the end personally :wub: :giggle:

This is my goal :giggle:

This Is Fine GIF

Edited by JC
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Jay Johns

Out of all the nominees, Jay is the only one I don’t love. He’s good, just not one of my favorites. He’s a tap dancer so Wally probably doesn’t like him. :giggle: 

:dead: 

LMAO I think he's probably one of my favorite tap dancers from the show? :dead: I can't reallly remember that well but I think I had decently positive thoughts of him? :haha: 

27 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

this is what Zoey said in regards to Natalie, if I'm not mistaken

So yeah, it looks like we are actually cutting all number ones

let it be known my #1 is Melissa Mitro and I would be absolutely gutted if she was cut 

• Haha 2