SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

"unintentional "

Vine Ok GIF

:haha: Derek, Elliott and Andrew can confirm we didn’t bloc vote.

I submitted my rankings pretty fast and didn’t change any.

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

"unintentional "

i I didn’t reach out to anybody other about my final vote and nobody reached out to me.

the insinuations from you and Rei and cute considering how similar your ballots have been this whole time too. 😘 

16 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Derek, Elliott and Andrew can confirm we didn’t bloc vote.

Apparently us having similar favourites in the endgame for once even if we were constantly fighting in every other round makes us a block, Zoey. :wub:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Erestor said:

I do appreciate Ania Tarnowska being the top ranked Polish dancer, though (and rightfully so). :wub:

My biggest accomplishment in this was pushing her to 55th place. :wub: 

I would’ve tried to push her further but the round she was eliminated in was cuts only and no saves. :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

My biggest accomplishment in this was pushing her to 55th place. :wub: 

I would’ve tried to push her further but the round she was eliminated in was cuts only and no saves. :( 

That’s still an amazing accomplishment considering probably most of people didn’t watch or remember her season. :haha: It really warmed my heart when I saw her picture in the country winners banner, so you have done a great job there Amanda. :wub:

LOL love the drama around voting conspiracy theories, makes me wanna join this next time. :giggle:

19 minutes ago, Erestor said:

That’s still an amazing accomplishment considering probably most of people didn’t watch or remember her season. :haha: It really warmed my heart when I saw her picture in the country winners banner, so you have done a great job there Amanda. :wub:

LOL love the drama around voting conspiracy theories, makes me wanna join this next time. :giggle:

Do it! Join me!

And also yes to the Ania love :wub: She and Anna K are the only Polish dancers I remember at the moment and they're both so good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erestor said:

1 hour ago, kritaaay said:

Do it! Join me!

Please do! Maybe LoFro can finally make the Top 20 like she deserves.

Still not over her not even getting to the Top 100 this time. :( 

• Like 2